Aggravation phase #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Lord - what in the world will "Screaming Jane" Velez Mitchell, Nancy "Bombshell" Grace, and all the others from HLN do once this trial is truly finished? Does anyone else find it amazing that HLN can talk about nothing other than this trial from morning til night?

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 1m
Valerie the bailff says #jodiarias court officials have answers for us...and reiterates no court 2day....

I bet this does have something to do with their filing.

They would need a few days to work out the details of getting them all on video.

I mean, no other reason for Deanna to stay with the family at this point...unless she will be involved in the victim impact part. I mean, yeah for support. But it seems more than that.

It doesn't explain the security/police presence but it makes sense knowing what we know about the motion filed. At least to me

MaryEllen Resendez ‏@maryellenabc15 2m

Valerie the bailff says #jodiarias court officials have answers for us...and reiterates no court 2day....

(Newest to oldest tweets)

MaryEllen Resendez‏@maryellenabc155m
#jodiarias family leaving courtroom -- media sking for explanation -- but they remain silent

MaryEllen Resendez‏@maryellenabc156m
#juanmartinez just left down elevators says he can't tell us anything. Det. Estaban Flores is with him & claims they don't know

MaryEllen Resendez‏@maryellenabc158m
#juanmartinez now in hall with family and is leading them into the small atty conference room

MaryEllen Resendez‏@maryellenabc158m
#jodiarias Security says it is not a bomb scare of any kind-- but won't say anything else. "Wait & See"

MaryEllen Resendez‏@maryellenabc159m
#travisalexander family are now lined up against the hall (located on left side of courtroom) waiting ...

HLN: Competency evaluation for Jodi.

Jodi is still calling the shots, and playing the "psycho" role now is her way of stalling the hearing and keeping this all about HER. Her DT fought so hard to not have anyone diagnose Jodi with anything other than PTSD, and now they probably wish that they hadn't gone that route. I suspect that Dr. DeMarte's test results revealed much more than BPD but such information was probably considered to be too prejudicial. I think there is a lot more going on in Jodi's psyche than BPD. :moo:

Competency evaluation?? OH GIVE ME A BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! All they have to do is look at her interview tape...total control there...not incompetent there...spoke with total control, set up the whole interview everything. WHY IS THE JUDGE EVEN ALLOWING THIS???????? Also, what kind of test do they give to a person like this WHO LIES AND MANIPULATES EVERY TEST???!!!!!!!!!!! There is no way they can count on the results, so WHAT"S THE POINT???????????

They would NOT allow her to make them do victim impact on video would they?
Seriously? That would be SO unbelievably WRONG!!!!!!!!

If Jodi does push to go straight to Death Row, goes there then mounts an appeal down the line that she wasn't in her right mind and wants to go back and have an aggravation / mitigation / penalty phase at a later date she can THEN argue that the media attention in regards to her case would taint the jury and cannot get a fair trial. Just saying. And an appeal court could commute her sentence to LWOP, or even with parole.

She may just not like her chances with this jury.

That's why the state will demand a competency eval first, so she can't claim that later.

If Jodi does push to go straight to Death Row, goes there then mounts an appeal down the line that she wasn't in her right mind and wants to go back and have an aggravation / mitigation / penalty phase at a later date she can THEN argue that the media attention in regards to her case would taint the jury and cannot get a fair trial. Just saying. And an appeal court could commute her sentence to LWOP, or even with parole.

She may just not like her chances with this jury.

Sadly, the jury doesn't realize how Jodi has and continues to jerk their chains. She lost control with the GUILTY verdict and has to try to figure out how to turn things around to favor her. JA is conniving, cunning, manipulative and isn't going to take this verdict "lying down". :moo:

Check it out y'all!!!!
CMJAA's letter to Ryan Burns:

Attachments

• 140465751-Jodi-Arias-Letter-To-Ex-Lover.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 110
KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 1m
#JodiArias I heard Alexander family & Juan Martinez watching video/what sounded like news in Prosecution/Witness room.

Am I crazy or didn't I see on HLN earlier this morning about the bomb people being arrested? I'm pretty sure HLN reported that earlier today.

Donavan tried to break JA out ?

I think hissy fit/firing lawyers in same instance.....

Maybe she was misbehaving in the holding cell and they had to zap her:floorlaugh:

Maybe she jabbed a couple of pencils in her eyes??

This is fun. Maybe she is agreeing to testify truthfully that her murder of TA was cruel in exchange for 5 minutes alone in her holding cell with Nancy Grace followed by a conjugal visit with the trial witness of her choice.

Sorry Schuby I think your fiancee could be at risk. :floorlaugh:

KINSEY SCHOFIELD ‏@kinseyschofield 11m
#JodiArias Don't know exactly what has taken place but Alexander family and Detective Flores smiling in hallway.

1 arrested after Tweet of courthouse bomb threat

Updated: May 09, 2013 1:45 PM PDT

PHOENIX (CBS5) -
Maricopa County sheriff's deputies arrested one person and had another in custody after a sweep at a Phoenix hotel Thursday morning in connection with a courthouse bomb threat tweeted after the Jodi Arias verdict was announced.

Maricopa County sheriff's deputies detained a man and woman in their 20s about 10:30 a.m. at the Value Place Motel, 1360 N. 43rd Ave., just north of Interstate 10.

http://kpho.membercenter.worldnow.c...custody-after-tweet-of-courthouse-bomb-threat

I wonder if the perp could be linked to Donovan or some of JA's other jail house buddies. Could it have been planned to purposely disrupt today's proceedings?

ITA! After seeing her jump out of that chair and walk around outside the courthouse, I was mortified and POd!!!!!

Please let us be kind on the 'wheelchair' or 'cane' thing...

Lots of people use them as necessary, they don't like them, they don't want them, but at times they need them...

If mental issues could be so visible, we'd be baffled beyond belief...

From the Ryan Burns Letter in reference to Detective Flores: "What a freaking bonehead!" (Jail has made me no more of a dork than prior to my arrest)

animated-smileys-laughing-327.gif
animated-smileys-laughing-291.gif

How's your reputation doing Jodi? :giggle:

Hmmm.... I wonder if ALV read this letter. She talks about how strong she is! :lol:

:crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member