AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - #14

Oh i have no doubt she was scared inside. Was just saying it's true, so many kids are oblivious to the dangers around them and act like they are invincible.

I am not very familiar with Brittney's case. How old was Donnie?

I am not very familiar with Brittney's case. How old was Donnie?

2/12/1968 is his DOB. So when he died June 2012, he was 44.

All of the 12's birthdates & arrest dates are in post #56.

I wish her section had been longer, there was so much more to add.

I could talk for days about the case and Brittney. There is so much involved. It seems to get deeper every time we turn around.

I'm glad that Brittney hasn't been forgotten. I can't believe we are going on 3 years. :(

Awesome job! ! I know wherever Brittney is, she's very proud of you Steph! !

I wasn't able to listen last night. The show is not on the archives yet, ugh.

Thank you Steph for doing the interview, I can't wait to listen.
Brittney is so lucky to have you :loveyou:

In order for there to be a ring leader, someone who have to have leverage, right? In other words, if everyone is joining into whatever without coercion, or force, there wouldn't necessarily have to be a ring leader.

What leverage would Donald and his wife have? Drugs? Money? What did they hold that would benefit the others? The younger ones involved, without a job, and in reality seeing a bleak future, drugs and money would be enough. But for the adults involved...would that be enough to keep them quiet and active in the participation? Yes they were benefiting from their sick, demented ways of obtaining their pleasure at the harm of others, yet, would that alone be enough? I don't even know if I'm making sense...

You're making sense :)

Leverage could possibly come from being the holder/owner of any videos that were made. The October 2013 sweep, at least one of the perps told LE Donnie showed them videos of Brittney and another victim. Which then resulted in the search warrant executed at Wendy's. As well, JM was arrested on *advertiser censored* charges.

I don't think leverage played a role in participating in the sex abuse. Unless as you mentioned, money and or drugs were used to coerce the younger ones involved. Maybe coerced into participating in *advertiser censored*? The adult perps knew what they were doing. None of these sick creatures could make me believe they were forced or coerced into raping a child! I think the leverage may have been used in the form of blackmail. Imo, If Donnie and Wendy had video evidence of the perps, they had leverage to keep them from talking to LE or possibly even help make Brittney disappear. Maybe even help get rid of Donnie?

Thank you, thank you, muah

:blowkiss:

It was wonderful to hear Tricia and Steph both and get more insight into Brittney's world. BUT, 20 minutes barely got the family tree explained. I do hope Steph becomes a regular contributor to the radio show.
Thank you Steph!

Great interview Steph, thanks again! Wow, a total of 15 victims and no POI in Britt's disappearance :(

Does anyone remember if a reason has every been given for why Donnie picked Brittney up down the street instead of Chessie's house? Did Britt just take off walking because she was arguing with Chessie or maybe Britt and Donnie did not want Chessie to see them together? TIA

Nothing to add other than Brittney is on my mind. Where are you?!

Page 7!!! So sad.
No one should be forced to live the life Brittney did. Shame on her mother, her grandmother, her aunts & her uncle and all their spouses and friends. For all that's come out, I'd think the "disappearing" of Brittney would be less of an issue for them than the rest of their incest holidays & bbq's. But then I'm human...not spawns of the wood family. Imo

http://www.wkrg.com/story/28038970/human-skull-found-in-wilmer-woods

A hunter looking for deer came upon a disturbing discovery in the woods of Wilmer. That's where the Mobile County Sheriff's Office says a reported human skull was found...

Some recently outstanding cases include Charles Jackson, whose last text message was help, while Brittney Woods has been missing since 2012.

Human Skull Found in Wilmer Woods
Posted: Feb 05, 2015 4:55 PM PST
http://www.wkrg.com/story/28038970/human-skull-found-in-wilmer-woods

It could take up to a month for testing to be completed. Male or female? Any locals here know anything about that area being a likely spot?

I understand Dustin & Scott have sentencing hearings in Baldwin Co on Feb 26. Anything else going on in the courtroom this month?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whocoulditbenow
Back