Found Deceased AL - Paighton Houston, 29, left bar with 2 men, Birmingham, 20 Dec 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
If PH willingly left with someone, potentially for some type of house party so to speak, it is possible a friend/co-worker attempted to cover that to her other friends and family until she realized PH was in real danger/missing. MOO

That does make sense. Her mom mentions multiple coworkers so it's a bit disheartening that not one of them told the truth.

Thanks. Snipped from the link

No additional arrests are imminent in the case. "This offender is responsible of this crime, disposing of the corpse in this manner,'' he said. “Additional charges are possible depending on what evidence becomes available.”

He did not say Hampton is believed to be armed and dangerous, just that he is a wanted man.

"We want to get him into custody,'' Agee said. “We would hope he would turn himself in. That would be best for everyone.”

I know that some may not agree, but I really do believe that PH OD'd, or perhaps she took something that, with her heart possibly being damaged from her endocarditis, caused her to pass.

LE is currently stating: "He is not charged in connection with Paighton Houston’s death, only with actions authorities say he took following her death which in this case would be burying her.". So how did he get involved? I do wonder if once the tox screen comes back, if they will charge him with something related to giving her drugs etc.

I think we now wait to see what more is released...but this lines up with that theory.

Paighton Houston update: Man charged with abuse of corpse, no physical trauma led to death

Last edited:
Thanks. Snipped from the link

No additional arrests are imminent in the case. "This offender is responsible of this crime, disposing of the corpse in this manner,'' he said. “Additional charges are possible depending on what evidence becomes available.”

He did not say Hampton is believed to be armed and dangerous, just that he is a wanted man.

"We want to get him into custody,'' Agee said. “We would hope he would turn himself in. That would be best for everyone.”
Really bothers me that they can't find him. These guys can disappear so easily with the contacts they have. If he served twenty years in prison and then reoffended, he's got a network of folks who will hide him.

Imo, the next twist could be the one 'scintilla,' of proof is found buried somewhere in the deep woods of Kentucky, that being Fredrick Hampton! Then what?!! Have they brought him in yet or has he turned himself in? I am surprised he was not placed under surveillance after being released!

I know that some may not agree, but I really do believe that PH OD'd, or perhaps she took something that, with her heart possibly being damaged from her endocarditis, caused her to pass.

LE is currently stating: "He is not charged in connection with Paighton Houston’s death, only with actions authorities say he took following her death which in this case would be burying her.". So how did he get involved? I do wonder if once the tox screen comes back, if they will charge him with something related to giving her drugs etc.

I think we now wait to see what more is released...but this lines up with that theory.

Paighton Houston update: Man charged with abuse of corpse, no physical trauma led to death
Based on this info you posted I agree that she OD'd and FH wasn't the only one with her when it happened, just that he is the only one charged in the crime of burying her after she died.

I do wonder if she got drugs given to her or that she took and they were laced with Fentanyl. Time will tell.

May her family be able to get complete closure and be able to move forward while grieving. RIP Paighton, I'm so sorry this happened to you and the tragedy your family is faced with.

IMO

Have PH's mom's comments on her facebook page now been approved here? I saw a page or two of references to the mom's post here this morning, and previously it was not approved at all.

Have PH's mom's comments on her facebook page now been approved here? I saw a page or two of references to the mom's post here this morning, and previously it was not approved at all.
They're being quoted in the article from Heavy, though I must confess, I am not sure if Heavy is considered MSM here or not. I have been reluctant to comment on them one way or another for that reason.

He stated that Paighton died at a house on McClain St in Brighton and was buried on Chapel. Around the 3:30 mark of the presser I'm not finding a McClain street in county records unless they have them blocked.
IMO- I think a relative's home on McClain

Reactions: TRB
They're being quoted in the article from Heavy, though I must confess, I am not sure if Heavy is considered MSM here or not. I have been reluctant to comment on them one way or another for that reason.
I will alert my post (unless it already has been alerted) with the Heavy.com article so that Mods can delete if necessary--

ETA- I alerted Mods on my own post

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member