Alex Trebek, 'Jeopardy!' host, has stage 4 pancreatic cancer, dies Nov 2020

Alex Trebek signs off 'Jeopardy' for the summer, intends to be back

Beloved host fighting battle with cancer

(CNN) - It's hiatus time for the crew at "Jeopardy" but beloved host Alex Trebek, who is fighting a battle with cancer, says he intends to be back.

In a video filmed on the show's set on the last day of taping for its current season, Trebek says "despite what you may have heard, I'm feeling good, I'm continuing with my therapy and we...[are] already working on our next season, the 36th year of 'Jeopardy.'"...

I am a little confused by the word "therapy". I have never heard that word used when someone has pancreatic cancer.

'Jeopardy!' champion James Holzhauer donates to pancreatic cancer walk in Alex Trebek's name

James Holzhauer, the Jeopardy! champion who dominated an incredible 32 games and won $2,462,216, donated to a Naperville, Ill. pancreatic cancer walk in Alex Trebek's name. Trebek, who broke the news of his illness in March while filming the same season Holzhauer appeared in, is currently battling stage 4 pancreatic cancer.

During what would be Holzhauer's final episode, Trebek thanked Holzhauer's daughter for a handmade card. "I want to express my thanks to your beautiful little daughter, Natasha, for having made this get well card for me," Trebek said. "That was very sweet of her."...

O/T - Related: Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, won't run again

Oakland County Executive L. Brooks Patterson announced he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer last week, calling it "career ending."

A press conference was held Tuesday at The Conference Center in Waterford where Patterson revealed the news of his cancer diagnosis...

Oakland Co. Exec Patterson says he has pancreatic cancer, won't run again

L. Brooks Patterson, longtime Oakland County executive, dies at 80

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EnvyofAngels