All About George

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like George was given a "script" for the next 30 days...
I have absolutely no sympathy for the Anthony's... They turned this into the circus that it is, not the media, not LE, not the Padillas, not even the protesters!
I have followed many missing persons cases and in particular children as I am sure most of us here have, but when have you ever seen in any case:
Mother - lies, no emotion, uncooperative, arrogant, feels she is above the law.
GM - lies, no emotion, condescending, no appreciation, always on the attack, judgemental of all except Casey, exploited GD for $$, NEVER searched or even supported searchers or said thank you to anyone.
GF - lies, only emotion is rages, arrogant, always on the attack, violent, no appreciation, never a thank you, exploited GD for $$.
LA - control freak, violent, agressive even when told by LE he is wrong, no emotion.
Yes the Anthony's want our support as long as that support is according to their rules.
Yes the Anthony's want our $$ but have not spent one dime of the dollars on "searching for Caylee.
Yes the Anthony's even want our $$ to pay for Casey's defense even though they are already taking tax $$ for all of us to run LE in circles, use LE as private security and lie to everyone.
Caylee's heart is breaking as she looks down at what her "family" is doing to her memory.

He might've been broke once upon a time but now they're flush with cash.

Sounds like George was given a "script" for the next 30 days...
I have absolutely no sympathy for the Anthony's... They turned this into the circus that it is, not the media, not LE, not the Padillas, not even the protesters!
I have followed many missing persons cases and in particular children as I am sure most of us here have, but when have you ever seen in any case:
Mother - lies, no emotion, uncooperative, arrogant, feels she is above the law.
GM - lies, no emotion, condescending, no appreciation, always on the attack, judgemental of all except Casey, exploited GD for $$, NEVER searched or even supported searchers or said thank you to anyone.
GF - lies, only emotion is rages, arrogant, always on the attack, violent, no appreciation, never a thank you, exploited GD for $$.
LA - control freak, violent, agressive even when told by LE he is wrong, no emotion.
Yes the Anthony's want our support as long as that support is according to their rules.
Yes the Anthony's want our $$ but have not spent one dime of the dollars on "searching for Caylee.
Yes the Anthony's even want our $$ to pay for Casey's defense even though they are already taking tax $$ for all of us to run LE in circles, use LE as private security and lie to everyone.
Caylee's heart is breaking as she looks down at what her "family" is doing to her memory.

:clap::clap::clap:

Its just not possible for George or Cindy to believe Casey . The police interations of her tell it all. If I were on the JUry I would convict her on those interviews alone-pluse u have dna . I dont understand how they can look at her everyday--I know that they love her--but it is that love that they have for her that made her think she could do or say anything and get away with it. I pity them I really do-- But it is time for them to face the truth. Put her back in jail-if Casey cared for her parents she would say I think its better if I go back to jail and end this nightmare. The only one who is calm is Casey did you here the 911 call-someone needs to be arrested--what a nut

Yeah, i totally get what he was getting at too but with things the way they are right now (and them habouring the murderer) it is just a subject that anyone with the commonsense of a flea would know to steer well clear from.

I don't think he really is going crack. That would mean coming out of his denial. That just aint going to happen any time soon.

This 'harboring a murder' just doesn't click esp with all the talk about how the derelicts in the streets have the 'right' to be there since they're supposedly 'protesting'.

KC was released on bond, wasn't she? Which is another 'right' that stems from the fact that the law presumes a defendant innocent until he or she pleads or is found guilty. Correct? And so far KC hasn't been charged with murder (although I'm sure she will be). Meaning right now the only thing the A's are 'harboring' is their daughter who's yet to be convicted of any crime.

IMO GA can stay in denial as long as he needs to. If that's what it takes to get thru this, then so be it. I'm sure not in a position to judge him (or CA) - not for this.

This is why I think this case has gotten so much attention. Most children that go missing we havent a clue who took them, or its parents in a fight and one of them takes off with the kids.. With Caylee it is different , they have her right there and she knows where Caylee is. People are not going to let her get away. People work so hard trying to find these missing children without any clues hardly to what may have happened to them. I think this has really made everyone energized to try and solve this one cause the suspect just won`t talk. That is how I feel about it any way, and I still look at other cases to try and help.

Thanks for the link, Gigi2009! Obviously that link wasn't in the media thread:)

This 'harboring a murder' just doesn't click esp with all the talk about how the derelicts in the streets have the 'right' to be there since they're supposedly 'protesting'.

KC was released on bond, wasn't she? Which is another 'right' that stems from the fact that the law presumes a defendant innocent until he or she pleads or is found guilty. Correct? And so far KC hasn't been charged with murder (although I'm sure she will be). Meaning right now the only thing the A's are 'harboring' is their daughter who's yet to be convicted of any crime.

IMO GA can stay in denial as long as he needs to. If that's what it takes to get thru this, then so be it. I'm sure not in a position to judge him (or CA) - not for this.

We all, as human beings, have the power (and the RIGHT) to "judge" and consider what is "reasonable" and just in our own minds. If we didnt, how would we be able to discern between right and wrong? We use our powers of perception and reason to judge every situation/person/event we come in contact with. How else would we protect our children? Stop ourselves from walking in front of buses or take on an angry mob in the dead of night armed with a water hose?
We need our powers of judgement to ensure the survival of the species.

In my opinion, and after CAREFUL CONCIDERATION of the known facts of this case, i have REASONED that Caylee is deceased. And the person who is RESPONSIBLE for her demise (either by her own hand or by allowing "kidnappers" to have access to her for 31 days before involving the police) is Casey Anthony, currently residing at Hopespring Drive.

It is also a known FACT that the grandparents of this gorgeous child that is GONE are enabling and allowing the person who is RESPONSIBLE for the harm that has befallen this child to LIVE IN THEIR HOUSE, EAT THEIR FOOD AND SCOFF AT THE WORLD (the last one is not a concrete fact but an assumption/judgement based on her behaviour and manner) and are therefore offering her a SAFE HABOUR or "HABOURING" her.

Thank goodness for JUDGEMENT (and reason!). Without it our society would be in a worse state than it already is!

Thank you for saying this!! ITA with you. One of the conditions of her bond was that she has to stay in her place of residence.. which was with her parents. OF COURSE the judge was not going to allow her to stay with friends so there was really no other choice.
I really don't understand why people can't have some sympathy for what these people are going through, yet they can scream about the protestors' rights all day long. NO ONE has the right to stand out in front of someone's home and throw rocks at their windows and beat on the garage door and scream at them in the middle of the night. That is insane! The neighbors have rights, too.

Thank you for saying this!! ITA with you. One of the conditions of her bond was that she has to stay in her place of residence.. which was with her parents. OF COURSE the judge was not going to allow her to stay with friends so there was really no other choice.
I really don't understand why people can't have some sympathy for what these people are going through, yet they can scream about the protestors' rights all day long. NO ONE has the right to stand out in front of someone's home and throw rocks at their windows and beat on the garage door and scream at them in the middle of the night. That is insane! The neighbors have rights, too.

:clap::clap::clap::clap:

I hope that the so-called protestors are investigated and charged.... No matter how you spin it, it is wrong!

Referring back to my original post, I was not saying that the "protesters" had the right to behave in the manner that they did. I was simply stating that IMHO, George may want to steer clear of any mention of how Caylee may look now, 2 months in to her disappearance. I was in no way disputing the rights of A's, their neighbours, or the protestors for that matter! That is a different thread completely.

First off, your comments regarding throwing rocks, beating on the garage door are simply not true... those are statements made by the A's and not found to be the case from LE investigation.
Second, The A's are getting what they deserve. The A's have created these issues no one else...The Anthony's are responsible!
As my Grandma use to say... You made your bed not you've got to lie in it!

First off, your comments regarding throwing rocks, beating on the garage door are simply not true... those are statements made by the A's and not found to be the case from LE investigation.
Second, The A's are getting what they deserve. The A's have created these issues no one else...The Anthony's are responsible!

http://www.wftv.com/news/17510586/detail.html

"Brian B and his daughter Brooke were among the group that yelled at the Anthonys, threw rocks and coins at the house and beat on the garage door. But they defended their actions once George Anthony came outside."

As for the other part of your statement..... no comment

""I'm done. The only thing I'm going to react to is someone comes to damage my house or to hurt my family, I'm going to do everything I can, everything in my power, to take care of it," (George) Anthony said."

Why do I hear the Bonanza theme song every time I hear George talking about exacting a little "Anthony Justice"?

I understand how people have negative feelings for the A's. I know I'm gonna sound very naive, but...

But, please, try and see their way for a minute...

Casey lied, lied and lied again. That, we know for a fact. But why? Either she killed her daughter or for a reason that we COMPLETELY ignore, she was afraid to trust law inforcement. What if, some of the cops she slept with told her stories about corruption in the PD and she believed them? True or not, it might be what she told her parents.

George and Cindy, WANTED to believe her, because the other alternative would just kill them, just like any of us. In believing Casey, they can still have some kind of hope. I think it is some attempt to survival.

We just don't know !

Remember Casey's attorney said that there was a ''compelling'' (I think is the word he used) reason for her action or for how this happened.

What if we are completely wrong? There still are a lot of what if.

So, until we know all the facts, we can speculate, but I will not judge George and Cindy. I have never walked in their shoes.

Please, think about it and PLEASE be gentle!

Casey Anthony placed the second call to police at 1:30 a.m. to advise that her parents had been struck by the protestors. Police later determined that protestors threw three pennies, two nickels and a dime at the house.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...=21&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

In that same article in mentions the rocks but it seems that only CA and GA talk about the rocks. So it just comes down to what version you believe. So far no arrests, if people say that Casey has rights because she hasn't been proved guilty then I guess the same should apply to the protesters.

I understand how people have negative feelings for the A's. I know I'm gonna sound very naive, but...

But, please, try and see their way for a minute...

Casey lied, lied and lied again. That, we know for a fact. But why? Either she killed her daughter or for a reason that we COMPLETELY ignore, she was afraid to trust law inforcement. What if, some of the cops she slept with told her stories about corruption in the PD and she believed them? True or not, it might be what she told her parents.

George and Cindy, WANTED to believe her, because the other alternative would just kill them, just like any of us. In believing Casey, they can still have some kind of hope. I think it is some attempt to survival.

We just don't know !

She had no problems trusting the police the other night when she DEMANDED that they stop send as many people as they could because things are "ridiculous" and the need to "arrest" the "punks". (pot,kettle,black etc)

She is not afraid of the cops when she wants them to protect her, only when they want to protect her daughter.

And as for judging events/situations/people - please see my above post. Judgement and reasoning is essential in our society. Otherwise we would be allowing paedophiles to babysit our children etc.

She had no problems trusting the police last night when she DEMANDED that they stop the "ridiculousness" that was going on outside with the "punks"

She is not afraid of the cops when she wants them to protect her, only when they want to protect her daughter.

I understand what you mean, but I'm talking about George and Cindy. I kind of gave up trying to understand Casey.

First off, your comments regarding throwing rocks, beating on the garage door are simply not true... those are statements made by the A's and not found to be the case from LE investigation.Second, The A's are getting what they deserve. The A's have created these issues no one else...The Anthony's are responsible!

They were throwing stuff and they should not be allowed to.

This may be considered a rant, but they (meaning the Anthonys) caused this media circus. GA and CA bailed KC out of jail-no one else did. And it will be a cold day you know where when KC will voluntarily go back to jail to stop this madness. KC is on top of the world-she is talked about constantly, her picture is taken, she doesn't have a child bogging her down, she has plenty of money (via donations) and she is out of jail. IMO, GA is no where close to cracking. I don't think he knows anymore than we do. If anyone in that family knows what happened to Caylee, it's LA and KC. I truly think LA knows exactly what happened to Caylee and where she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven