All About George

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in a few "protest demonstrations" in my life. Never once have we thrown anything at anything or anyone....never once. These creatures who are showing up at all hours, day and night, to taunt a family and torment an entire neighborhood are not "protesters". They are riffraff hooligans, who are looking for their 5 minutes of tabloid fame. Take a good look at them. They're mostly the fringe elements who jump on the bandwagon of a popular cause because they really have nothing else in their miserable lives to keep themselves occupied. This is their chance to "get back" at those they see as privileged, with no consequences.

From what I gather from the newpapers, the only person that can restrain them is a judge. Most judges are elected aren't they? These neighbors have to circulate a petition with this particular judge;s name with a request to vote the uncaring imbecile out of office. The Constitution, while allowing "PEACEFUL" protest, certainly does not give unfettered permission to violate the rights of others. Enough is enough.

We all, as human beings, have the power (and the RIGHT) to "judge" and consider what is "reasonable" and just in our own minds. If we didnt, how would we be able to discern between right and wrong? We use our powers of perception and reason to judge every situation/person/event we come in contact with. How else would we protect our children? Stop ourselves from walking in front of buses or take on an angry mob in the dead of night armed with a water hose?
We need our powers of judgement to ensure the survival of the species.

In my opinion, and after CAREFUL CONCIDERATION of the known facts of this case, i have REASONED that Caylee is deceased. And the person who is RESPONSIBLE for her demise (either by her own hand or by allowing "kidnappers" to have access to her for 31 days before involving the police) is Casey Anthony, currently residing at Hopespring Drive.

It is also a known FACT that the grandparents of this gorgeous child that is GONE are enabling and allowing the person who is RESPONSIBLE for the harm that has befallen this child to LIVE IN THEIR HOUSE, EAT THEIR FOOD AND SCOFF AT THE WORLD (the last one is not a concrete fact but an assumption/judgement based on her behaviour and manner) and are therefore offering her a SAFE HABOUR or "HABOURING" her.

Thank goodness for JUDGEMENT (and reason!). Without it our society would be in a worse state than it already is!

I do also think that Caylee is gone. But I am not completely sure.

George and Cindy chose to believe Casey, that's what they NEED to do to survive, right now. So, if they believe Casey, they have to protect her. They believe HER ! If in a case like this, you believed your child, would you kick her out? Just to protect your house? Or to avoid judgement? I wouldn't, because THEY BELIEVE HER !!

I understand what you mean, but I'm talking about George and Cindy. I kind of gave up trying to understand Casey.

Ok, fair enough but i was commenting on your comments regarding KC, thats why i highlighted them in red.

From the linked article:

""I'm done. The only thing I'm going to react to is someone comes to damage my house or to hurt my family, I'm going to do everything I can, everything in my power, to take care of it," Anthony said."

Uh, George? Someone has already hurt your family and guess what? It's your daughter. YOU are feeding her, clothing her and letting her ruin your family and your health!

Here's a dime. Drop it on her.

I realize this sounds horrible, but George said, he is worried about other missing kids not getting enough attention. Okay, as a parent of a non missing child I agree with him. But if my kid were missing, would anyone elses kid matter to me? I know that sounds incredibly selfish, but I just cant imagine where anything else would matter to me. Food, bills, work, your kid, nothing else would matter.

He can say that because he knows Caylee is not coming home. Deep down, he knows and probably has for some time. I agree, he's right on the edge but not of cracking, rather a nervous breakdown. He looks terrible. Sleep deprived, lost weight and just plain looks weary. CA is the same way. KC however, has everything under control.

George and Cindy were headed for destruction long before this incident.
Its not like they have been living a "normal life up until thier granddaughter was kidnapped."

George and Cindy chose to believe Casey, that's what they NEED to do to survive, right now. So, if they believe Casey, they have to protect her. They believe HER ! If in a case like this, you believed your child, would you kick her out? Just to protect your house? Or to avoid judgement? I wouldn't, because THEY BELIEVE HER !!

I guess the question really is HOW do they still believe her? They have heard the interview tapes, they know how the car smelled and that the cadaver dogs hit on the car and the yard. They hear the distain in KC"s voice when she talks to them. HOW do they still believe her in the face of everything that has come out? CA called her a sociopath and warned one of her oldest friends to have nothing to do with her. CA and GA know she was cruel enough to steal of her grandparents one of whom lives in a NURSING HOME, in fact the money was specifically FOR his care in the nursing home! Here in Australia we call that a "dog act", something so low and morally bereft its not quite human. Do they really believe or do they just WANT to believe?

This topic is about George cracking. I think he cant keep up this "believing" charade for much longer. To much of his grass is being DISTROYED! Not to mention his crime tape which is in tatters every morning! Those are the things that have them calling the police and publically demanding justice. Tragic, just TRAGIC.

Ok, fair enough but i was commenting on your comments regarding KC, thats why i highlighted them in red.

Casey lied, lied and lied again. That, we know for a fact. But why? Either she killed her daughter or for a reason that we COMPLETELY ignore, she was afraid to trust law inforcement. What if, some of the cops she slept with told her stories about corruption in the PD and she believed them? True or not, it might be what she told her parents.

George and Cindy, WANTED to believe her, because the other alternative would just kill them, just like any of us. In believing Casey, they can still have some kind of hope. I think it is some attempt to survival.

My post is really about TRYING to understand GA an CA.

I'm just trying to explain why they believe her... :confused:

I think one of the biggest reasons this case has gotten more attention than other missing children's cases is because we have a woman that is not only obscenely uncooperative but didn't report her child missing for the first 31 days. Who does that? The only people that turned this into the circus it is, is the Anthony's. Now we're 97 days in and they are still more concerned with protecting Casey, taking care of their yard and washing their cars. They know exactly what they're doing and that's trying to collect as much money to use for Casey's defense in any way they can. And to do that they have to keep up the appearance that she is out there and alive. I really hope it's a huge wake-up call when the donation scam hits the paper this weekend.

I agree with you 110% on what you wrote. Also wanted to add to it if I may...

their lawyers, however they are defense lawyers :rolleyes:, so they are trained to defend........those lawyers are giving them the typical defense lawyer "rah rah rah" pep talks. Buttering them up with all fluffy cushy talks, making them feel empowered - especially CASEY! and IMO its gonna backfire. when are defense lawyers gonna realize the majority of the public is fed up to thier eyeballs in BS??? People get so sick of the smoke n mirrors tactics and those poor people they represent are nothing but lemmings. Baez & nejames are relatively hamming it up for the cameras, presenting their clients as the victims, all the while their clients are looking like idiots in front of those same cameras.

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/18/george_anthony_speaks_out.html

(snip)
"I hope you never go through this. I hope you never have a loved one who comes up missing,"

The thing is, many WS'ers and people out there have gone through what the Anthony's are going through. And if you can imagine, have gone through worse. His words ring hollow for many in his shoes. They have posted how they just can't fathom the Anthony's behavior.

Casey lied, lied and lied again. That, we know for a fact. But why? Either she killed her daughter or for a reason that we COMPLETELY ignore, she was afraid to trust law inforcement. What if, some of the cops she slept with told her stories about corruption in the PD and she believed them? True or not, it might be what she told her parents.

George and Cindy, WANTED to believe her, because the other alternative would just kill them, just like any of us. In believing Casey, they can still have some kind of hope. I think it is some attempt to survival.

My post is really about TRYING to understand GA an CA.

I'm just trying to explain why they believe her... :confused:

Ok, gotcha. :)

I guess the question really is HOW do they still believe her? They have heard the interview tapes, they know how the car smelled and that the cadaver dogs hit on the car and the yard. They hear the distain in KC"s voice when she talks to them. HOW do they still believe her in the face of everything that has come out? CA called her a sociopath and warned one of her oldest friends to have nothing to do with her. CA and GA know she was low enough to steal of her grandparents who lives in a NURSING HOME. Do they really believe or do they just WANT to believe?

This topic is about George cracking. I think he cant keep up this "believing" charade for much longer. To much of his grass is being DISTROYED. Not to mention his crime tape which is in tatters every morning! Those are the things that have them calling the police and publically demanding justice. Tragic, just TRAGIC.

I'm pretty sure if you ask him to take off the crime tape and poor bleach on his grass in exchange of Caylee coming home, alive, he'd do it in a heart beat.

The tapes are just things that keep his mind busy, his heart form exploding. It is just something he CAN do, ima.

You're right, it is all tragic.

This post isn't directed to you,.. it directed to the comment that people that say the Anthony's believe Casey.

IF they believe Casey then WHY AREN'T THEY OUT LOOKING FOR CAYLEE? The only thing I have seen the A's do is:

*Yell at the media to find their granddaughter.
*Defend their daughter
*cover up things that Casey did beforehand (lying, stealing, ect ect)
*driving around the billboard
*handing out fliers
*hammering in NP signs
*putting up caution tape
*waving hammers around at protesters
* BADMOUTHING TES and everyone else that is trying to find their granddaughter.
*collect money for the helpfindcaylee fund when in fact it doesn't seem that they are "looking" for her.
*"charging" for tshirts and bracelets on the helpfindcaylee.com website and tent booths but saying they are donations. (take a look at the website and click volunteer and then click help,.. you'll see it)

I could go on and on,... Here is what we don't see:
*THEM LOOKING FOR CAYLEE!!!!
*HOPPING ON A PLANE TO WHERE THEIR "TIPS" ARE COMING FROM!

I don't know about you but if my daughter was missing and I was getting "tips" from certain places, I would be there in a heartbeat to look for her.

jmo

Oh I understand what you're staying and agree with you!! I can't even begin to put myself in their position -- I've tried, but I'm inclined to think I'd have gone ballistic by now and would probably be locked up somewhere. Some of this -- most of this makes me turn into a psycho b from hades as is :bang:

I have thought of this over and over again. First of all, my child would be in jail. There is no doubt in my mind about that fact. The second thing I am pretty sure of is that I would have been in jail for beating the chit out of her for not telling, Im sure someone would have posted my bail. I havent decided yet where I would be now.. either flying the country following every single hint of a lead that came in or heavily sedated in bed or the hospital. Either way I wouldnt be mentally or physically around to see protesters.

42447792-19022840.jpg

Cool as a cucumber--nice huh? Are they cracking under pressure? I don't think so.

It is interesting how over two thousand, five hundred people from all over the State of FL put boots to the ground and searched for Caylee.
Everyone except Caylee's family.

~

How strange is it that we are focusing on George cracking, when the one we really want to crack is Casey.

Out of all the Anthonys, George is probably the only one I can almost summon up some
pity for. He seems to be the one that came last to a party that has been going on a long, long time. Think about it. Cindy was the one that went by the tow yard the day before they actually retrieved the vehicle. They came the next day and George was the one that had to drive the stinky car, while Cindy attempted to negotiate the release charge. George was the last to arrive at the home on July 17, only to find the household in hysterics waiting for the police to arrive. George manned the tent at Publix for days. George drove around the billboard mobile. George's leg was gouged by Cindy as he was trying to give his interview. George has been the one who has been accused of being a compulsive gambler, womanizer and unemployed slacker with a volitle temper.

What I see is George being pushed to the back. He's been bullied over by Cindy, made fun of by his children (Job Hunting for Dummies), and has probably been brainwashed to believe whatever Cindy wants him to. Over the years, George has probably done exactly as he was told and continues to do so for the sake of keeping peace.

IMHO, George wants to do whatever it takes to find Caylee. He is the only one that understands that Caylee may not be alive, despite his outburst to the contrary. He went to the TES command center before Cindy. He wanted to be a part of it. When it was clear that TES was searching for a body Cindy pulled him back and took over.

Whatever George knows is probably eating him alive. If he does crack, it won't be pretty.

Well, that was my moment of sympathy for George, its over now --- back to reality.

I have thought of this over and over again. First of all, my child would be in jail. There is no doubt in my mind about that fact. The second thing I am pretty sure of is that I would have been in jail for beating the chit out of her for not telling, Im sure someone would have posted my bail. I havent decided yet where I would be now.. either flying the country following every single hint of a lead that came in or heavily sedated in bed or the hospital. Either way I wouldnt be mentally or physically around to see protesters.

Hear ya ... and second that!

~

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/9/18/george_anthony_speaks_out.html

(snip)
"I hope you never go through this. I hope you never have a loved one who comes up missing,"

The thing is, many WS'ers and people out there have gone through what the Anthony's are going through. And if you can imagine, have gone through worse. His words ring hollow for many in his shoes. They have posted how they just can't fathom the Anthony's behavior.

I don't know the WS'ers like you do, and I'm not saying the Anthony's are right, but I'm just saying that everyone has a different backround, upbringning, so NOBODY will react the same way. GA used to be a cop, maybe he is used to keeping his emotions in check? Cindy is a nurse, I think, that needs some kind of special composure skills too. I don't know...

My father commited suicide, 17 years ago, and I have five sisters. Can you believe none of us took it the same way?

Every life experience makes us different and define who we are. I am not sure how I would react in their place, but I'm just not ready to say they are TOTALLY wrong.

I'm pretty sure if you ask him to take off the crime tape and poor bleach on his grass in exchange of Caylee coming home, alive, he'd do it in a heart beat.

The tapes are just things that keep his mind busy, his heart form exploding. It is just something he CAN do, ima.

You're right, it is all tragic.

And i guess the point I am trying to make is that he has done MORE about his damanged grass and crime-tape than he has about getting his granddaughter back!

I wouldnt care if people were throwing rocks at my house, or yelling abuse at me, NOTHING and I do mean NOTHING would bother me other than finding my baby granddaughter. I would not ALLOW anything to occupy or distract my mind from the single purpose of finding that sweet wee baby. I COULDN'T CARE LESS ABOUT ANYTHING that did not help to locate the baby. Dead or alive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MelonyAnn