All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
HRCODEPINK :clap: Thank you soooo much for taking the time to do this! I appreciate your time and effort!!!!!:blowkiss:

No problem at all, but honestly I was just doing the uploading. HPVDR obtained them all and spent all day scanning them in for us. She did an amazing job and she worked on it all day yesterday!!

on the cell phone log, for instance, on 6/16 at 13:44, under duration it says
2164 - so not minutes right because the next call is at 14:52 -

Right! That is in seconds which would make that a little over 36 minutes. It is confusing at first, but when you go through and divide the duration by 60, they all fit.

They are in one second increments on this report! It is usually minutes, but when I saw hers and some of her calls were 2000+, I started doing the math and the duration is in seconds here.
ohhhhh thanks - that would be
just over a minute?

Let me know how it works and what you are covering. I was considering doing a map for each day. How are you planning on doing it? I'll help!

Well what I started doing was adding all the diff ping locations from the 15th to the 27th to the map. I am naming the locations as the date and time the call was placed. I am not familiar with Google earth yet. Would we be able to split these up and then eventually merge them? do you, or anyone know?

ohhhhh thanks - that would be
just over a minute?

NP. 2000 would be 33.3 minutes. Just divide the duration by 60 and that gives you the number of minutes. I think there is one on there that is like 8000+ and that is what caught my eye in the beginning as it not possibly being minutes.

Well what I started doing was adding all the diff ping locations from the 15th to the 27th to the map. I am naming the locations as the date and time the call was placed. I am not familiar with Google earth yet. Would we be able to split these up and then eventually merge them? do you, or anyone know?

I've never used google Earth, so I don't know, but I am willing to learn real quick. I'll see what I can find out about merging them tomorrow.

NP. 2000 would be 33.3 minutes. Just divide the duration by 60 and that gives you the number of minutes. I think there is one on there that is like 8000+ and that is what caught my eye in the beginning as it not possibly being minutes.
I feel like I am losing my mind, not really but you know, I was on here all day yesterday and think I'll head over to google earth and see what i can figure out with these log and lat.
Thanks to both of you for being so patient. What you explained will hit me and a minute and you'll hear a loud "duh!"

I feel like I am losing my mind, not really but you know, I was on here all day yesterday and think I'll head over to google earth and see what i can figure out with these log and lat.
Thanks to both of you for being so patient. What you explained will hit me and a minute and you'll hear a loud "duh!"

It's okay, lol! The A's and this saga could do it to anyone, lol!

They are in one second increments on this report! It is usually minutes, but when I saw hers and some of her calls were 2000+, I started doing the math and the duration is in seconds here.
I haven't had a chance to look at them yet, so I had no idea. thank you!

If either of you belong to Google as a member, then you can create a new map. You can also invite others to collaborate with you be inviting them by email address. They'll get an email invite with a link to the map to edit.

Alternately, you can leave it wide open so anyone can edit it, but I don't think you want to go that route. I've seen people lose a lot of work, if left open to all.

If either of you belong to Google as a member, then you can create a new map. You can also invite others to collaborate with you be inviting them by email address. They'll get an email invite with a link to the map to edit.

Alternately, you can leave it wide open so anyone can edit it, but I don't think you want to go that route. I've seen people lose a lot of work, if left open to all.

Can a password be put on it? Why not have a few people get together to do it all on one map...each can do a few days.

...at creating an abbreviated person-to-number reference?

For example:

John Doe 954###9214

allowing for cross-referencing w/o using the full number.

Would there be any issue w/ that approach?

Just askin'

BTW...FWIW...LiveSearch 3D-view (Beta) will give you a Lat & Long reading continuously updating w/ your cursor.

Readout is in the lower-right-hand corner of the map screen located just above the scale bar.

I've been able to use this to dial right in on the towers...can actually spot them pretty easily by their shadows when you get Lat & Long dialed in...pretty accurate too.

Does anyone else have a better way to locate the towers?

Seems like there should be more people here on this thread. I wonder if the title said
something like "Casey's cell phone records discussion" more people would realize. Just a thought..........a very sleepy 1:39 am thought ;-)

Seems like there should be more people here on this thread. I wonder if the title said
something like "Casey's cell phone records discussion" more people would realize. Just a thought..........a very sleepy 1:39 am thought ;-)

I think ya kinda answered your own question there, Lovejac...1:39AM...:)

...still, I agree..."Casey's Cell records" would def generate the interest.

I need to join the land of slumbering myself.

HRCODEPINK and all that labored to get this info out there. Big thank you to you! :clap::clap::blowkiss::clap::clap:

I think ya kinda answered your own question there, Lovejac...1:39AM...:)

...still, I agree..."Casey's Cell records" would def generate the interest.

I need to join the land of slumbering myself.

HRCODEPINK and all that labored to get this info out there. Big thank you to you! :clap::clap::blowkiss::clap::clap:

Thanks James Bond, so I'm not completely crazy yet. BTW, I loved your last movie!:crazy:

...at creating an abbreviated person-to-number reference?

For example:

John Doe 954###9214

allowing for cross-referencing w/o using the full number.

Would there be any issue w/ that approach?

Just askin'

That's a good idea, I can't imagine that the mods would have a problem with that since it wouldn't be the full number. I would help, but my beasties wake at 7 am and I have got to sleep soon. I would probably be transposing number anyway!:crazy:

I did a little mapping for the night of 6-15 to morning of 6-16. Seems she was having conversations with AL. See my next post for more info.

I am willing to help with the phone number cross refernce. I do not have access to google earth so not much help with the pinging points. Let me know with a PM. I'm going to head off to sleepy land myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
myauris11