All Things Britney Spears Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess turning herself in is a good thing, but why did she get to wait two months to do it? Because she's Britney?

I cannot believe that they're not going to release her mug shot!!!!! This department has a LOT to answer for. They knew she was driving around without a valid license, yet they did nadda. Everyone's mug shot has been released. SPECIAL TREATMENT - you bet your butt.

did anyone see the film of her coming down the stairs from the jail? Our local news had to blur her revealed crotch because her skirt was too short and she was walking down the stairs.
I hope she wasn't catching a Southwest flight.

did anyone see the film of her coming down the stairs from the jail? Our local news had to blur her revealed crotch because her skirt was too short and she was walking down the stairs.
I hope she wasn't catching a Southwest flight.

What is it with this penchant for going commando at the most inappropriate times? What would a shrink say about that?

Eve

Dang..... I thought that was normal... I would freeze around here! Can't be good for the va jay jay:loser:

Oh come on - I saw the video of her walking to a car after the booking being followed by the media, claiming she can't see and when they suggest she take the sunglasses off she says she has Pink Eye. So she decides to walk and talk to the paparazzi, when she can't even see and can't take the glasses off? So transparent. They have a back entrance and she could have just got in a car and left. Media *advertiser censored*! She's addicted to the attention Y'all!

BS lives in Crazyville.

Oh come on - I saw the video of her walking to a car after the booking being followed by the media, claiming she can't see and when they suggest she take the sunglasses off she says she has Pink Eye. So she decides to walk and talk to the paparazzi, when she can't even see and can't take the glasses off? So transparent. They have a back entrance and she could have just got in a car and left. Media *advertiser censored*! She's addicted to the attention Y'all!

BS lives in Crazyville.

She has pink eye still??? :confused:

She has had pink eye for over a week now. Perhaps she should go to the eye dr. ususally gone within a day or so...

What is it with this penchant for going commando at the most inappropriate times? What would a shrink say about that?

Eve
She had on panties. They were bright white.

BS lives in Crazyville.
Yes, they offered to let her go in the back door, but they said she did CHOOSE the front door!
:bang:

I read People magazine; the only gossip rag I admit to reading, and it said KFed has built a fence around his pool and has a wonderful nannie whom the boys love.

When with him, they are on a regular schedule of 8:00 bedtime, up at 6:00am, regular naps, etc.

They have lots of toys. Sounds pretty good for now.

I read People magazine; the only gossip rag I admit to reading, and it said KFed has built a fence around his pool and has a wonderful nannie whom the boys love.

When with him, they are on a regular schedule of 8:00 bedtime, up at 6:00am, regular naps, etc.

They have lots of toys. Sounds pretty good for now.
Why does K-Fool need a nanny? He doesn't work!:slap:

No offense, but KFed is a man. Like many men who haven't had the privilege to be a hands-on dad, he probably needs some help learning how to take care of the boys and having a nanny eases him into the job full-time. I'm willing to cut him some slack here. So far he seems to be doing a better job than Britney.

Brittany is the new DON'T look for new mothers going to court. She is a weak example of womanhood and motherhood.
She could have come out of this smelling a little like a rose if:
She would have made her first court visit.
Made her visit on time.
Left the bubblegum at home.
Worn proper attaire to the courthouse.

I want to see her booking picture. Bet it's titled-whoops I did it again.:D

No offense, but KFed is a man. Like many men who haven't had the privilege to be a hands-on dad, he probably needs some help learning how to take care of the boys and having a nanny eases him into the job full-time. I'm willing to cut him some slack here. So far he seems to be doing a better job than Britney.

It's going to take Britney a good while to get out of her alcohol/drug/narcissist/depression funk; IF SHE EVER DOES; when with her the boys are threatened by child endangerment/neglect.

Most stars have a nanny; from what I've read he spends alot of time with them. Of course THE ATTORNEY probably told him to put the fence around the pool - he's definitely getting better PR now than Britney.

Evidently Britney is getting back together with her mother now; maybe that will help.

Why, after the Judge ordered, did she not take steps toward the parental coaching and other things that were ordered? Sorry, I probably haven't read this entire thread. She wanted have it in a "hotel".

The judge nixed that; said parental training needs to be done in the home environment. Her thoughts and behaviors are just so bizarre right now; I could never trust her with children; it's amazing they've survived this far.

Now we know, when she "tripped" on the sidewalk that day with the child on her hip - it REALLY COULD HAVE BEEN alcohol in her glass or she could have been stoned.

I actually do feel compassion for someone like her - it's the downward spiral of depression/ addiction; it finally controls you, you can't control IT. But as far as protecting the children, I'm a hard liner on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa