Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it would be, and thrown in the water just to make sure it is useless.

I havent heard anything from my contacts about it ever being found.

It's possible with an iPhone, to just remove the sim card. That's a whole lot easier to dispose of than the phone itself, IMO. For all we know, one of the BC family could be using the phone right now. I know it's possible to obtain data from the ISP though. I'm hoping he wasn't that smart and the the QPS have the phone (and sim card.)

It's possible with an iPhone, to just remove the sim card. That's a whole lot easier to dispose of than the phone itself, IMO. For all we know, one of the BC family could be using the phone right now. I know it's possible to obtain data from the ISP though. I'm hoping he wasn't that smart and the the QPS have the phone (and sim card.)

Removing the sim card won't change the IMEI number.

The phone still stores text messages and photos etc without the sim.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-in-bail-hearing/story-e6frg6nf-1226405470286

In regards to the discussion regarding the screams heard on that Thursday night..

This is from the above link

Police allege that the blood of Mrs Baden-Clay was found in the boot of her husband's car and this was consistent with their belief that she had been killed in their Brookfield home, in Brisbane's west, before her body was dumped in a creek about 14km away.

This is from the bail application hearing..

After reading this it appears to me that the police are saying that she was murdered at home.

Why would they present this to the court if the murder happened elsewhere?

It also makes sense because the house was declared a crime scene.. If no crime was committed there why would it have been declared a crime scene

IMO the screams are not relevant to the case..

This is my opinion only

I saw this post over at aussiecriminals site. I'm sure it was also posted here. Has anyone else read this before? If this is in fact true, why would Nigelaine be sitting at the corner of Westridge Street and Rafting Ground Road at 8:30am and staring into the distance? There doesn't seem to be much on either side of the road. I wonder if they may have been looking for a mobile phone?

MOO.

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/...does-the-puzzle-look-on-means/comment-page-2/

Sasha said it: July 2, 2012 at 5:34 pm: “Spotted the Bwanna car on rafting ground road this morning corner of Westridge St Brookfield parked at 8.30 am with Mr and Mrs Bwanna looking a bit bemused and staring into the distance. It seemed bit strange to me?”

BBM.

Westridge-and-Rafting-Ground-Rds.jpg

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...-in-bail-hearing/story-e6frg6nf-1226405470286

In regards to the discussion regarding the screams heard on that Thursday night..

Police allege that the blood of Mrs Baden-Clay was found in the boot of her husband's car and this was consistent with their belief that she had been killed in their Brookfield home, in Brisbane's west, before her body was dumped in a creek about 14km away.

After reading this it appears to me that the police are saying that she was murdered at home.

It also makes sense because the house was declared a crime scene.. If no crime was committed there why would it have been declared a crime scene

This is my opinion only

Nice bit of linking there I notice FS - :woohoo: Yippy ki yay :)

It's hurt just a little bit

Possum, you freeze framed that screen shot to the absolute funniest and perfect spot...he looks so ridiculous and untruthful! :floorlaugh:

I heard a lady on tv today say something like....'the voice is the (print?) to the soul and the soul does not accept anything but the truth - so in listening to a person's voice, you get their intent, and their guilt or innocence'

Well I dont know if thats true or not, but I don't think there is a man, woman or dog ;) on this forum (or possum for that matter) who didnt hear his whiny bullcrap tone, and know the truth, deep down. Even the ones like myself, who tried so hard to disprove it

Possumheart, I cant believe I forgot to mention the funniest thing of all: the phone (just a little bit hurt) and the caterpillar (getting ready to hurt GBC...just a little bit)
:rocker:

This is my opinion only

I have to agree with you on this thanks.

I saw this post over at aussiecriminals site. I'm sure it was also posted here. Has anyone else read this before? If this is in fact true, why would Nigelaine be sitting at the corner of Westridge Street and Rafting Ground Road at 8:30am and staring into the distance? There doesn't seem to be much on either side of the road. I wonder if they may have been looking for a mobile phone?

MOO.

http://aussiecriminals.com.au/2012/...does-the-puzzle-look-on-means/comment-page-2/

Sasha said it: July 2, 2012 at 5:34 pm: “Spotted the Bwanna car on rafting ground road this morning corner of Westridge St Brookfield parked at 8.30 am with Mr and Mrs Bwanna looking a bit bemused and staring into the distance. It seemed bit strange to me?”

BBM.

View attachment 24424

That's odd?

MOO.

BBM.

View attachment 24424

Thanks for posting, Makara. Maybe they just needed to get out of the (likely bugged) house for a while and be away from lots of people? Perhaps the bemused expressions were because they had had some unwelcome news or because they are shell-shocked by their current situation?

Who knows but it's interesting news, nonetheless.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=8048211&postcount=621"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22[/ame]

I have also been thinking about GBC saying Allison was watching the footy show when he went to bed at 10pm. I know just one of a few versions..

In the above post it mentions that the show stared late that night and I have since read elsewhere cant find at the moment that this was the reason QPS wanted programming schedules for that night..

I wonder what time the footy show did start that night?

IMO

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - ARREST!!! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #22

I have also been thinking about GBC saying Allison was watching the footy show when he went to bed at 10pm. I know just one of a few versions..

In the above post it mentions that the show stared late that night and I have since read elsewhere cant find at the moment that this was the reason QPS wanted programming schedules for that night..

I wonder what time the footy show did start that night?

IMO

Another member way back found the time on Facebook...10.10pm it started that Thursday night....it's usual start time is 9.30pm although frequently starts later.

MOO.

BBM.

View attachment 24424

I think one thing it does say is even if the house is bugged, no matter where they go they're being watched.

Late Allison Baden Clay Childrens Appeal.........oh the audacity of these people.

Why don't they at least be honest for once and call it what it is:

Gerard Baden Clays last hoorah at scamming money out of people and juicing them for all they are worth...under false pretenses appeal

:notgood:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members