Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Discussion in 'Allison Baden-Clay General Discussion Threads' started by SoSueMe, May 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. linette

linette New Member

That is exactly what I've always thought is missing from this... if they really don't think he is guilty why aren't they out there DEMANDING the focus go elsewhere. I know that's what I'd be doing... going to the papers, anywhere there's someone who'd listen to me. I'd be stresed because nobody was listening. Instead life goes on for them. Not the sign of a family who believes their son is innocent.
    But we know why they're not.. because there ISN"T anyone else... it's him, and they know it. IMO
    Right from the beginning this stood out like you know what to me... they can't even pretend. Geez!!!

2. Nads

Nads New Member

This morning I called in sick and made sure I didn't sound like that!

3. Nads

Nads New Member

What??

4. Mani

Mani New Member

Bumping Fergie's post of 30/5 :bump:
    I think Fergie has made some good points here and I have felt for a long time that 2 cars are involved.

5. Bayside

Bayside New Member

No never read it before, could be many reasons they were there.

6. minni

minni Former Member

now that would be good, if they scooted off down the road so they wouldn't incriminate themselves by talking where they might be bugged, and the car was bugged too.
    I sometimes wonder whether they do actually have what they need on NBC, and are biding their time? They had a fair bit on GBC and waited for the right moment, so maybe they are using the same tactic? I bet GBC was starting to think they had nothing on him, yet they knew all along

7. Gemini Girl

Gemini Girl New Member

Sorry, I'm confused. Are there now two appeals with the same (almost) name??

:waitasec:

8. minni

minni Former Member

no, but its really really really the guilty caterpillar!!

9. Bayside

Bayside New Member

Is that what they have written now OMG

10. minni

minni Former Member

Okay everyone, i must have got confused. I just read Marly's screen shot of what I thought was the Waltons slimy email asking for money. They called it Late Allison Baden Clay Childrens Appeal.

I think I misunderstood. Was that the fund for the children?
    Sorry if I got it wrong. I was HORRIFIED when I read it, and thought it was the email asking for money...can someone tell me which is which now that I have confused everyone?

11. frustrated detective

frustrated detective Member

Does anyone have the link to the original interview with GBC and Olivia?

12. minni

minni Former Member

Okay everyone, i must have got confused. I just read Marly's screen shot of what I thought was the Waltons slimy email asking for money. They called it Late Allison Baden Clay Childrens Appeal.

I think I misunderstood. Was that the fund for the children?
    Sorry if I got it wrong. I was HORRIFIED when I read it, and thought it was the email asking for money...can someone tell me which is which now that I have confused everyone?

13. Mountain Misst

Mountain Misst FA in Aus.

Hope QPS got to bug the car as well.

14. YoureNicked

YoureNicked Member

Minni are you confusing the appeal being run by the Dickies for the children, with the appeal run by the Waltons for Gerard?

Edit: Ignore this post. I see Minni has already answered.

15. J-Diggety

J-Diggety New Member

A sim only carries the users id.

the IMEI and other identifying features of the phone are available to the telco and apple (iPhone) whenever it is turned on. Hence why you can remote wipe your phone if you think it has been stolen, or track it without a sim.

16. marlywings

marlywings Former Member

Around second or third page I posted a photo of the OW email...it made me sick looking at it so I deleted my post with that photo in it...then I fiddled in photoshop with it...deleted the original details & added in the children's fund details instead....nawt of me but oh well...lol.

17. minni

minni Former Member

Thanks YN...I was nearly vomiting onto the computer screen when I read it!!!!...just another episode of me not thinking before I post....Im hopeless

18. Gemini Girl

Gemini Girl New Member

Hi Minni, Marly has had a byline (if that's the correct term) referring to the children's appeal set up by the Dickie family, at the bottom of her posts for some time.

I guess you saw the pic of the Walton's email, sent by Marly, and then the message down below about the valid appeal for the children, and put two and two together and came up with five, so to speak.

Easily enough done lol

Hugs:heart:

19. minni

minni Former Member

aaaaaahhhhhh well that explains the bank details being the same as your signature! I better start counting to ten before I type haha :blushing:

20. Onlyone

Onlyone New Member

That's exactly it!
    Couldn't put my finger on why I thought they were bizarre & you have absolutely just hit it on the head.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.