Allison Baden-Clay - GENERAL DISCUSSION THREAD #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you think QPS might be leaving just what they want on there, like setting traps for mongrel dogs, no similarity to BCs intended

You never know I guess.. I think there is an awful lot, in fact pretty much most of what they do is tactical and for a reason.

Hi everyone.......long time lurker, first time poster. I've read most of the threads and have had to put a ban on myself at times as this sad story was starting to invade my dreams (nightmares). I don't have anything specific to add except to say that this is the most balanced and peaceful forum I have come across regarding discussion of ABC case. I really look forward to reading everyone's theories and ideas every day, I wish I knew why I was so gripped by this case (aside from being a Brissie girl).

Hey do you think all those times that GBC was photographed pre arrest plugged into his iphone, he was listening to Caterpillar by The Cure?? Sorry, rubbish and very delayed joke which I bet someone else already made and I missed! Have a good arvo/evening all, I'll be staying tuned :seeya:

And maybe the timing if a car driving around and then down Brookfield rd was to see if a car could go through without being 'captured' on camera

Yes. Or, if the camera takes shots every 60 seconds (is that right?) maybe in one shot the old man is there, and in the next he is gone! Looking for witnesses who saw how he left (crossing road, picked up in car etc)?!

So so sorry to take us back to the roundabout again.....Just when we had finally moved on...!

I wonder this now too Laura - the sightings at the roundabout, which apparently have been reported to police, could be the sole reason for police interest, nothing more! Although again that bus shelter is in full view of cc camera so why would they have repeatedly been calling for witnesses if they had him on camera anyway.....

To see who picked him up or dropped him off at what time.

Hi everyone.......long time lurker, first time poster. I've read most of the threads and have had to put a ban on myself at times as this sad story was starting to invade my dreams (nightmares). I don't have anything specific to add except to say that this is the most balanced and peaceful forum I have come across regarding discussion of ABC case. I really look forward to reading everyone's theories and ideas every day, I wish I knew why I was so gripped by this case (aside from being a Brissie girl).

Hey do you think all those times that GBC was photographed pre arrest plugged into his iphone, he was listening to Caterpillar by The Cure?? Sorry, rubbish and very delayed joke which I bet someone else already made and I missed! Have a good arvo/evening all, I'll be staying tuned :seeya:

Welcome Cuddlepie! Is that Snugglepot with you in your cute Avatar?

:welcome:

hey fans . are you going to let marlywings be the only one. come on onions and linette

Hey do you think all those times that GBC was photographed pre arrest plugged into his iphone, he was listening to Caterpillar by The Cure?? Sorry, rubbish and very delayed joke which I bet someone else already made and I missed!

No way would I have one of my favourite songs destroyed by that thought. By the way, when I got home yesterday the tradie there was singing a song about 'yeller hair' and 'caterpillar green eyes' and I got mildly freaked out at the coincidence as we had been chatting about caterpillars here all day.

I appreciate the joke however : )

You know those arrest photos to me was like there was some rage or anger in them, surpressed mind you and in some total shell shock maybe?

Just had a thought, maybe TM or someone did drop him in it to the Police and he is aware of that and thats where some of the anger is coming from?

That's what I thought too Unfolding...almost looks like he has a snarl going on...& also in the "bracelets" photo...

2ozz.jpg

I think TM maybe did drop him in to save her own backside...but then who knows what the story is with the other two mistresses he had going.

hey fans . are you going to let marlywings be the only one. come on onions and linette

haha I thought you said come on onions and lettuce!! dear god we are a hungry bunch!
:twocents: for your fund ;)

I've mentioned this before (Makara don't read...lol.)... but the way I take all those reports about the "walk" is that the journos most likely spoke to the different people, Allison's family & friends who were give the different versions which GBC had given them.

Four different "walk" versions were mentioned in the hearing. I'd say he did it deliberately to confuse everyone.

June 23, 2012

To some, officers say, he said Allison liked to take a walk early in the morning. To his sister, Olivia Walton, he allegedly described a particular route. He told a close friend of Allison's that she would walk at 10pm each night and he described to Allison's parents two different walking routes.

But when police asked, they said he told them he had no idea where she would have gone walking.

http://www.news.com.au/national/ger...d-in-court-claim/story-e6frfkvr-1226406037780

I read it Marly and I agree with you entirely. I was initially going on what Maverick.au had said very early in the peace prior to the revelation of the four different 'walking' scenarios being reported recently in MSM.

That's what I thought too Unfolding...almost looks like he has a snarl going on...& also in the "bracelets" photo...

View attachment 24579

I think TM maybe did drop him in to save her own backside...but then who knows what the story is with the other two mistresses he had going.

I heard a new story about another mistress last week from Taringa, but I heard about 30 stories last week! I doubt any of them are true...and probably even a spin off from the popluar new tv show

'Websleuths......the story behind the story behind the rumour behind a teeny tiny little bit of fact' .....now airing 7 nights a week

No way would I have one of my favourite songs destroyed by that thought. By the way, when I got home yesterday the tradie there was singing a song about 'yeller hair' and 'caterpillar green eyes' and I got mildly freaked out at the coincidence as we had been chatting about caterpillars here all day.

I appreciate the joke however : )

:floorlaugh: Maybe you have bugs in your house too and he was undercover. What a funny coincidence.

Well you were in close contact allegedly to a possible key witness, maybe they think you are friends.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I heard a new story about another mistress last week from Taringa, but I heard about 30 stories last week! I doubt any of them are true...and probably even a spin off from the popluar new tv show

'Websleuths......the story behind the story behind the rumour behind a teeny tiny little bit of fact' .....now airing 7 nights a week

Come on Mim, just a little bit of a clue?? Is she very young?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Happyhen