Amanda Berry (2003), Gina deJesus (2004), & Michelle Knight (2002) found alive! #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh oh, someone was saying that she may have recently been pregnant. I'm not sure if was speculation or if there was info in an article. Michelle has hearing loss from being hit in the head. Link to come.

http://fox8.com/2013/05/07/3-brothers-arrested-after-women-found-alive/

I'm. so hoping thst there is indeed an infant that was carried out and it has just not been leaked. i mean this if one of the girls was pregnant recently. they r looking for "birth fluids" though. not sure how long those would last if not recently.

Piers Morgan:

Clip of Gina's Aunt: Be patient...Give us space...we will communicate with you.

CNN didn't say which ones were released and which one stayed behind. But that article is what made me wonder if it wasn't Michelle who stayed behind.

Michelle was the longest in captivity and if it is true they saw themselves on t. v. than it coulda been harder on Michelle to see no one apparently looking for her.

Gosh this is gonna keep getting worse!!

Carried over from previous thread.

I agree. If things had ended differently the same people who are applauding the dispatcher would be criticizing him. There really is no reason to continue debating this, the city obviously believes the 911 operator did not handle the call properly.

Respectfully, I for one am not "applauding" the dispatcher nor am I dismissing the fact this was all resolved, everything turned out ok so sweep it under the carpet.

I don't like to see people reprimanded for doing their job properly. I am saying that I (MOO) do not find fault in how the call was answered and responded to. I think people are mistaken the operator's tone of voice as lacking empathy or concern. It must be very hard to understand what is going on with the caller (Amanda) when there was so much hysteria from her and the people in the background. As this article reports, But many on social media said the dispatcher responded in a way that brought many social media complaints about a seemingly brusque or indifferent attitude.

So many people on SOCIAL MEDIA jumping on the bandwagon before they get all the facts. #1 DID AMANDA END THE CALL? #2 ARE PEOPLE TAKING THIS DISPATCHER'S TONE AS HAVING NO EMPATHY? EMPATHY IS NOT REQUIRED IN THESE CASES. GETTING PERTINENT INFORMATION IS, WHICH THE DISPATCHER DID; ADDRESS, NAMES, DESCRIPTION OF PERP., #3 THE DISPATCHER WAS CONTROLLED AND CONCISE ASKING ALL THE RIGHT QUESTIONS.

Then this, Cleveland Safety Director Marty Flask quickly decided the dispatcher showed a lack of sensitivity and empathy.

And lastly from that article, Overall, police response on the case was excellent. The first police car on the scene arrived around a minute and a half after the first 9-1-1 call. This is the same length of time Amanda was on the phone which leads me to believe she saw a police car at that time.

The 911 operator who took Charles' call was more abrupt and seemed disinterested, unconcerned than the other dispatcher IMO. Swearing or no swearing, all calls should be considered an emergency. This dispatcher said we'll send a car out, thank you and hung up on Charles. So IF that dispatcher DID radio for a car to come, according to the above underlined segment time wise, LE was on route to the address and would've likely arrived when Amanda was ending her call. As I mentioned, it was Amanda who apparently said BYE and hung up on the dispatcher. My feeling is she probably saw LE outside and hung up.

Please take the time to listen to the calls and decide who was appropriate, who had more concern, who was asking more questions from the caller, who seemed to be concerned through all the hysteria enough to call Amanda DEAR followed by a slight chuckle. I see no fault with this dispatcher and that's that.
:truce:
Charles call to 911 - placed at 5:52:34 lasting for 1:45 minutes.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAADxvu7svM"]Charles Ramsey 911 call - YouTube[/ame]

Amanda's call to 911 - Call placed at 5:51:59 lasting for 1:40
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...d-kidnap-victim-freed.html?ico=home^headlines

CNN is saying that only two were released from the hospital, but that one woman wasn't in such good condition

Michelle maybe?

The Fox 8 reporter on CNN, Piers interviewed him, said their "people" won't say who it is but what they are hearing is that it is Michelle. Probably mental condition.

Mom didn't call police and teens didn't call police about naked woman in the backyard.
I am not sure who made claims about police not repsonding? Sounds like police wasn't called at all about this.

Right. when i was a teenager i wldn not hVe been able to process wat i saw either. so they told their mom, wether it was 2 hrs later or 2 weeks later. I thnk IF anyone dropped the ball it was the mom not the teenage girls. Mom just emphasized that the teens shld have called and i disagree.

sorry for horrible spelling, not on computer

Does Michelle even have anywhere to go when she leaves the hospital? Her mom moved to Florida. Her son is in middle school now. I wonder who he lives with. It makes me sad that the local media are camped out at the Berry and DeJesus family homes, but there is no fanfare for Michelle. No home, even. :-(

Mom didn't call police and teens didn't call police about naked woman in the backyard.
I am not sure who made claims about police not repsonding? Sounds like police wasn't called at all about this.

There was an interview with the young lady on cnn today. It was done from the window she was looking out of that day. It had a downward advantage of the backyard. It seemed like it was from the next block and the back of their houses faced each other. She said at first her and her friend laughed about seeing the naked lady in the backyard. Ariel told the lady to get back in the house when he heard them laughing. Later in the day tthey thought they should tell her mom because it didnT seem right. The police did not come out to check

Gina's uncle was interviewed last night and commented on how thin she looked and that she didn't look healthy. I wonder if she is the one still in hospital>

Sorry if i missed it in the last thread but what more is known about Onil and Pedro? Did they have families, wives, jobs? Is there anything known on them?

This link offers more information about the brothers than I've seen elsewhere. The pictures of Ariel Castro and son Anthony in front of the padlocked basement door in 2001 are curious as well. The first kidnap victim, Michelle Knight, wasn't reported missing until 2002. So why does he have a PADLOCKED basement in 2001? Another girl locked away before Michelle?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...nt-attic-garage-places-werent-allowed-go.html

Does Michelle even have anywhere to go when she leaves the hospital? Her mom moved to Florida. Her son is in middle school now. I wonder who he lives with. It makes me sad that the local media are camped out at the Berry and DeJesus family homes, but there is no fanfare for Michelle. No home, even. :-(

I have listened to so many reports today and read so many things. It was Amanda's aunt I believe that said Michelle would be included with their family if necessary. I truly believe that Amanda was the 'den mother' so to speak. Also read that Michelle probably had bone structure damage to her face as well from beatings. Since I am too tired to back this up with links, this has to be considered rumor for now.

Tuesday night, police said that although the usual protocol between the Cleveland Division of Police and the Cleveland Municipal Court is that detectives file charges within 36 hours, Administrative Judge Ronald B. Adrine has extended the charging period in this case to 48 hours, which is within the federal mandate for charging time.

http://fox8.com/2013/05/07/scene-of-the-crime-looking-for-evidence/

The family has no other photo of Michelle to provide to the media, is also sad. .

I read the interview with Michelle's mother and her mother claims she has had little contact with police and is getting information from the news. Something is up. Maybe her and her mother were already distant when she disappeared.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500