Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trinity County Sheriff Woody Wallace

Please share!!!
Amber Alert Audrii Cunningham
AMBER ALERT POSSIBLE ABDUCTION
Age Now: 11
Height: 4'1
Weight: 75 lbs

Audrii was last seen at around 7 a.m. on Thursday in the 100 block of Lakeside Drive in Livingston, according to the amber alert. Details about the circumstances of her disappearance were not immediately released. The amber alert did not include any information about a possible suspect. Audrii is described as an 11-year-old white female with blonde hair and blue eyes, She was last seen wearing a black hoodie with white lettering, black pants and black high-top tennis shoes. She also has a camo backpack.

If you have any information, please contact the Polk County Sheriff’s Office 936-327-6810
Source: https://bnonews.com/.../texas-amber-alert-audrii.../
#Missing #MissingPeopleInAmerica #FindAudriiCunningham #Help #Texas

McDougal is the man who supposedly dropped Audrii off at the bus stop.

Audrii Cunningham

Photo by: Polk County Sheriff's Office
Audrii Cunningham

By: KXXV Staff
Posted at 7:57 AM, Feb 16, 2024

and last updated 5:57 AM, Feb 16, 2024
LIVINGSTON, Texas — An Amber Alert has been issued for missing a 11-year-old girl named Audrii Cunningham who was last seen in Livingston, Texas.
The Polk County Sheriff's Office said she was last seen near her residence in the 100 block of Lakeside Drive in Livingston around 7 a.m. on Feb. 15.

"Audrii should have caught the school bus at her neighborhood bus stop; however, school officials reported to the Sheriff’s Office that the school bus did not pick Audrii up, nor did she report to school," the Polk County Sheriff's Office said in a release.

I don’t know about Texas, but here in my school district in NY I would know about 30 minutes to an hour after school began if my child wasn’t there. The texts go out shortly after attendance is taken.
I'm in Texas and have an almost 11 year old daughter. When she misses school, I don't usually receive a call until the evening of the day she missed.

I'm in Texas and have an almost 11 year old daughter. When she misses school, I don't usually receive a call until the evening of the day she missed.
I’m also here in Texas and I think that’s how it was for us as well back in the day. It’s an automated message. Not even a human.

I am local. News on the scene, drones being flown. Yellow tape was posted a couple hours ago. Volunteers asked to stay away. Just law enforcement & local news on scene but pushed back somewhat.

I’m also here in Texas and I think that’s how it was for us as well back in the day. It’s an automated message. Not even a human.
Yes, it's an automated message that tells me my child missed one or more classes that day and to bring a note to school for it to be an excused absence.

Trinity County Sheriff Woody Wallace

Please share!!!
Amber Alert Audrii Cunningham
AMBER ALERT POSSIBLE ABDUCTION
Age Now: 11
Height: 4'1
Weight: 75 lbs

Audrii was last seen at around 7 a.m. on Thursday in the 100 block of Lakeside Drive in Livingston, according to the amber alert. Details about the circumstances of her disappearance were not immediately released. The amber alert did not include any information about a possible suspect. Audrii is described as an 11-year-old white female with blonde hair and blue eyes, She was last seen wearing a black hoodie with white lettering, black pants and black high-top tennis shoes. She also has a camo backpack.

If you have any information, please contact the Polk County Sheriff’s Office 936-327-6810
Source: https://bnonews.com/.../texas-amber-alert-audrii.../
#Missing #MissingPeopleInAmerica #FindAudriiCunningham #Help #Texas

McDougal is the man who supposedly dropped Audrii off at the bus stop.
What was the father thinking, letting this guy drop off his daughter at the bus stop? Ugh.

I am local. News on the scene, drones being flown. Yellow tape was posted a couple hours ago. Volunteers asked to stay away. Just law enforcement & local news on scene but pushed back somewhat.

Oh no!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member