Found Deceased AMBER Alert issued for 11-year-old Livingston, TX Girl - Audrii Cunningham

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if I understand correctly, this tattooed guy gave Audrii a lift to the bus stop and supposedly dropped her off there. After doing so did he leave right away and Audrii was snatched by someone else, without anyone witnessing that?
I think not.
Was this a regular thing, that this Don person would drive Audrii to the bus stop?
Is he related to the family? A neighbor?

from the PC transcription above:
"REPORTER - Obviously, we know you don't want to go into details of the investigation but the neighbours who have been out searching since last night have started speculating about someone might have taken her last seen, possibly seen, in a vehicle with someone yesterday 6.30, before that 7'oclock bus pickup - is there anything you can say on that matter? "

If it was reported that Audrii was last seen at 7 am near her residence, how does it fit that the bus pick up time was also 7 am? Or is that time an error, that she was "possibly" (last) seen at 6:30 am in a vehicle.
All good questions ...

Last edited:
LIVINGSTON, Texas — Multiple law enforcement agencies spent much of Friday searching an area of Lake Livingston for a missing 11-year-old girl at the center of an AMBER Alert.

Investigators said they searched the south end of Lake Livingston Friday because they were actively following leads. Boats were seen in the water and law enforcement had K-9 sniffers in the area.

"So there are several different pieces of information that we are looking at," said Lt. Craig Cummings with the Texas Department of Public Safety. "To say how long we're going to be here really is difficult to say at this point. I know that we are going to continue this investigation, be here for as long as we need to (be) until we have exhausted all of the leads that we've uncovered here."

All just so awful. Hopefully they've been able to determine from possible neighborhood cameras if she even made it to the bus stop at all. Wondering how far that is from her house, and if it's in the vicinity of other homes. Was her bus stop a solo stop, meaning, one where no other kids would also be heading to? Or, if other kids did use that as their stop, then they wouldn't need camera footage right away to determine she'd never made it there as they would have been able to tell LE they never saw her.

The DA is now at the press conference.

They are leaving the search area, will be back tomorrow. Bringing back additional resources to search.

Wants the public to stay away from the area.

Will not answer questions, to protect the investigation.

Fluid and active investigation.

Location of interest, won't disclose additional information.

They have been at other locations, won't disclose where.

How many persons of interest - won't disclose.

DA is there to make sure all the T's are crossed and I's are dotted.

Location will be guarded overnight.

Bringing in divers tomorrow.

Won't give away locations, but if you have valuable camera footage please send it in.

All just so awful. Hopefully they've been able to determine from possible neighborhood cameras if she even made it to the bus stop at all. Wondering how far that is from her house, and if it's in the vicinity of other homes. Was her bus stop a solo stop, meaning, one where no other kids would also be heading to? Or, if other kids did use that as their stop, then they wouldn't need camera footage right away to determine she'd never made it there as they would have been able to tell LE they never saw her.
Read back, there are maps posted on the locations.

I'm about 2 hours way from where this is occurring in Texas. My 11 year old can miss an entire day of school and I am not notified unitl the evening. Even then, it's an automatic recording that tells me she missed one or more classes and I need to bring a note for it to be excused. If this was my child, I wouldn't have known until at least 4:15 when my husband picks her up from school and she wasn't there (granted, I drop her off every morning at the school so I would have at least known she made it that far)

This is mind boggling. We live in the UK, and we receive a call within about the first 30 minutes of the day here. My 11 year old was out sick a few weeks ago, but the school office didn’t check email after attendance was taken (at 9am), so they didn’t know she was absent due to illness, so I got a call about 9:20am.

When my youngest was in preschool, I forgot to tell them we were going away for a family wedding, so they thought we just didn’t turn up (and obviously, I didn’t call). They called me about 3 times in the first hour, which I missed as we were traveling, I finally picked up the fourth time and they were so glad to have got me as they were about to send a staff member out to do a home visit to check we were okay.

So if I understand correctly, this tattooed guy gave Audrii a lift to the bus stop and supposedly dropped her off there. After doing so did he leave right away and Audrii was snatched by someone else, without anyone witnessing that?
I think not.
Was this a regular thing, that this Don person would drive Audrii to the bus stop?
Is he related to the family? A neighbor?

from the PC transcription above:
"REPORTER - Obviously, we know you don't want to go into details of the investigation but the neighbours who have been out searching since last night have started speculating about someone might have taken her last seen, possibly seen, in a vehicle with someone yesterday 6.30, before that 7'oclock bus pickup - is there anything you can say on that matter? "

If it was reported that Audrii was last seen at 7 am near her residence, how does it fit that the bus pick up time was also 7 am? Or is that time an error, that she was "possibly" (last) seen at 6:30 am in a vehicle.
Is this person who dropped her off being interviewed presently by the police ? Or Is he missing also?

Last edited:
This is mind boggling. We live in the UK, and we receive a call within about the first 30 minutes of the day here. My 11 year old was out sick a few weeks ago, but the school office didn’t check email after attendance was taken (at 9am), so they didn’t know she was absent due to illness, so I got a call about 9:20am.

When my youngest was in preschool, I forgot to tell them we were going away for a family wedding, so they thought we just didn’t turn up (and obviously, I didn’t call). They called me about 3 times in the first hour, which I missed as we were traveling, I finally picked up the fourth time and they were so glad to have got me as they were about to send a staff member out to do a home visit to check we were okay.
Even here in Georgia we are notified within 30 minutes. My grandson was out sick and we forgot to notify the school. As soon as attendance was taken both of his parents were called. It is a small private school he attends and I don't know if that makes a difference.

Trinity County Sheriff Woody Wallace

Please share!!!
Amber Alert Audrii Cunningham
AMBER ALERT POSSIBLE ABDUCTION
Age Now: 11
Height: 4'1
Weight: 75 lbs

Audrii was last seen at around 7 a.m. on Thursday in the 100 block of Lakeside Drive in Livingston, according to the amber alert. Details about the circumstances of her disappearance were not immediately released. The amber alert did not include any information about a possible suspect. Audrii is described as an 11-year-old white female with blonde hair and blue eyes, She was last seen wearing a black hoodie with white lettering, black pants and black high-top tennis shoes. She also has a camo backpack.

If you have any information, please contact the Polk County Sheriff’s Office 936-327-6810
Source: https://bnonews.com/.../texas-amber-alert-audrii.../
#Missing #MissingPeopleInAmerica #FindAudriiCunningham #Help #Texas

McDougal is the man who supposedly dropped Audrii off at the bus stop.
Scary mugshot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member