Anjelica "AJ" Hadsell Condolences Thread

Sending love, thoughts and prayers, from the peacefulness of Fairfield on this rainy, quiet day in Georgia.

RSBM
(The UK is in Europe :p)

Thank you for this list, it is wonderful to see the numbers!

LOL You're right. I'm not sure why, but I always think of continental Europe (which I've never visited) as separate from the UK/British Isles, which I have visited. :)

I'm an Atheist, so my post isn't gonna seem that heartfelt. Just hoping for peace for AJ's sisters and that justice prevails soon. From Canada

Praying for Justice for AJ. RIP pretty girl From Oregon

I'm an atheist as well but love & hope from New York for AJ :heartbeat:

Hugs and best wishes to all who love AJ.
Rest in Peace sweet Anjelica.
from
British Columbia, Canada

Deep sympathy and prayers today for AJ and her loved ones from New Orleans, LA.

Rest in Peace, dear girl, and soar with the angels.

Been thinking of AJ and her family all day today. I am going to see if I can find a blue candle and every time I light it I will think of her and pray everyday that she will get the justice she deserves. :heartbeat::floating::rose:

I'm an Atheist, so my post isn't gonna seem that heartfelt. Just hoping for peace for AJ's sisters and that justice prevails soon. From Canada

As am I. I think we're all pretty much on the same page today in our wishes.

:candle:

Here is a rough tally of the roll call through post #607 in no particular order. It's beautiful. So far, 90 have checked in. Thank you all! Please add your love if you are just arriving. :loveyou:

7 Canada
3 Europe
1 UK
1 Japan
3 Alabama
5 California
2 Tennessee
1 Iowa
2 Oregon
1 New Hampshire
1 Louisiana
6 North Carolina
2 Vermont
1 Maine
5 Texas
20 Virginia
5 Florida
1 Illinois
3 Pennsylvania
1 New York
2 Minnesota
1 South Carolina
3 Ohio
1 Kansas
1 Georgia
3 Colorado
3 Washington
2 Arizona
2 Maryland
1 Kentucky

Our extended family hails from Switzerland (not sure if my OP which also mentioned Vancouver BC and Montreal, Canada was included in this tally).

Just wanted to chime in to say how tremendous it is to read the global warm wishes of prayer, love and support for "Our Girl."

No matter what your belief system may be, it is absolutely clear that She has made a difference to so many people - all around the world. She mattered.

#FlyHighAJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fly high, sweet angel. Your spirit has touched so many.
Prayers from Virginia.

Fly High AJ!!! Justice will be served in the end!

I've read every post since near the beginning in total lurker mode. I've felt a connection as my son is an LU #18 student. You all are amazing and I pray for the entire family...I hope for peace.

Chesapeake VA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are some photos of the remembrance area posted to #FlyHighAJ

Some on Zach's FB page, too. So many distinctive, personal, heartfelt memories. A softball in flowers! :heartbeat:

Rest in heaven now young lady, you're safe. Praying for healing and comfort from Virginia Beach, VA.

#FlyHighAJ

RIP AJ. God bless your loved ones . Posting from Alabama.

Sending love and prayers for all of Angelica's loved ones....from Va. Beach

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back