Anthony L. went undercover for OCSO early on **REVISIT**

OOOOOOHHHHHH.....think there's a chance that IS why AD went on that little sleepover, her hat ended up ripped in the trash, and her statements have not been released ???? Wouldn't that be something? LOL

Let us hope ..
Let us hope ..
Let us hope!!!!

Wow. But I can't imagine Lee would spill any beans to TonE. Guess we'll see.

Maybe this is what Luka's "my client may be charged with obstructing justice" was all about.

Jinx! :D

Wow, this is great news. This story just never ceases to amaze me.

I try not to be a vindictive person, but this news is so exciting- sorry KC, even your boyfriend loved Caylee more than he loved you! It finally says evil never prospers.

*** THUD ***

Stick a fork in Lee,he's DONE!

:D
Oh, happy days are here again!!

LOVE your photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, LOL

Shoot. Now ya'all just know that she's going to want to rip up all of those cutie-patootie "Casey Lazarro" signatures that she was practicing....thud.

This is shaping up to be one of those Scooby Doo "rut roh" moments.....Please hurry with the download, media!!!!!

yeah! ita!
if they sent tony in undercover then who knows who else they might have sent?

Haven't read the whole thread...

Maybe he is the young man that went to eat chili on Caylees birthday??

Poor Lee, I hope he's not embarrassed, but I'm sure Cindy will be.

I always admired TL for being one of the few people to keep a low profile in this case. Good for him.

So LE suspected Lee was in on it way back when....lol.

Hmmm, exactly! wonder why? Can't wait for these docs, but more importantly, the TRIAL! all the pieces will finally come out!

Ahhhh! Guess this explains that pesky $40.00 that LE gave to TonE and I kept harping about. Nice to know I wasn't totally crazy! LOL!

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-court-documents-030509,0,558721.story

Discovery documents show that Casey Anthony's boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro went undercover for the Orange County Sheriff's Office early on during the investigation. Documents show that Lazzaro was fitted with audio and video surveillance before he met with Lee Anthony on July 29.

OMG! This is awesome news! We thought this may be true, but to have it confirmed is soooo sweet! Cannot wait to hear the results of this! WOOT!

Ahhhh! Guess this explains that pesky $40.00 that LE gave to TonE and I kept harping about. Nice to know I wasn't totally crazy! LOL!

Naw, you're still crazy...you just got lucky! :laugh:

My question would be why did they want to tape LA so early on? Why suspicion on him so early? My guess would be that it might be related to the computer that LA took so long to pick up might have focused attention on him. Can't wait until we get the docs to find out the real story!

LOVE your photo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG, LOL

Shoot. Now ya'all just know that she's going to want to rip up all of those cutie-patootie "Casey Lazarro" signatures that she was practicing....thud.

She's probably beyond frushrated at this point and is inshructing Baez as we post! :D

yeah...I'm sure Tony is overly excited that everyone knows that he did that

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin