Anthony L. went undercover for OCSO early on **REVISIT**

Wow. But I can't imagine Lee would spill any beans to TonE. Guess we'll see.

Maybe this is what Luka's "my client may be charged with obstructing justice" was all about.

That is the first thing that popped in my mind!:D

I always admired TL for being one of the few people to keep a low profile in this case. Good for him.

Haven't read the whole thread...

Maybe he is the young man that went to eat chili on Caylees birthday??

Maybe he has been working for LE the entire time and that's why we haven't seen/heard much about him? If so, I sure hope that he got some good stuff!

Hey-maybe we will get to hear Lee talk like a normal human, without codes or cover-up...Maybe he will sound more like a human than a Casey programmed cyborg! Can't wait!

My question would be why did they want to tape LA so early on? Why suspicion on him so early? My guess would be that it might be related to the computer that LA took so long to pick up might have focused attention on him. Can't wait until we get the docs to find out the real story!

I just asked the "why?" too, and this is a good point. Go LE! :D

Now that it's being revealed that TL REALLY cooperated with LE, far more than KC...I wonder how long it will take JB & the defense team to try and throw TL under the bus?

Her family wasting time worrying about Caylee was just
'A waste!..A huge waste!'
.. compared to the importance of talking with AL.. kind of neat how these things wrap around and come back to haunt her.

My question would be why did they want to tape LA so early on? Why suspicion on him so early? My guess would be that it might be related to the computer that LA took so long to pick up might have focused attention on him. Can't wait until we get the docs to find out the real story!

Good point mysteriew about Lee's retrival of the computer. But think about it. Just to look at him and hear him laugh his way through his answers - anyone would be suspicious of him.
This is Big news.

By days' end no doubt! :D

awesome. i have a bookmark to OS KC stuff http://www.orlandosentinel.com/topic/crime-law-justice/trials/casey-anthony-PECLB004341.topic

.. and the TL story hasn't come up there yet. probably just not sorted.

i'm assuming someone will start a thread with a link to the docs once they become available.

is there a place here where links to all dumps and docs are kept? i have a lot but probably not all. but i digress.

tia to whomever posts the link when dump becomes available! xo

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Naw, you're still crazy...you just got lucky! :laugh:

Sheeee, TEH. You're not supposed to tell. :D I kept nagging somebody about the fact that LE gave TonE money and talked with him of things they didn't want on tape. I probably drove them crazy. I don't feel so bad now.

Wowzer!! Are they releasing the TAPE or just the transcript?

ALSO, does anyone know if the pics jose tried to block are included in this?

os site has 100 up but they are not new. and when the last dump came out they were already referring to 1000pg so i'm assuming not.

one can hope though!

Maybe it was those obviously bogus e-mails he gave them from Casey's non-existent colleagues :rolleyes:

Sentinel

Update:
11:16 a.m. Discovery documents show that Casey Anthony's boyfriend, Anthony Lazzaro went undercover for the Orange County Sheriff's Office early on during the investigation. Documents show that Lazzaro was fitted with audio and video surveillance before he met with Lee Anthony on July 29.

11:07 a.m. More than 1,000 pages of legal documents have been released this morning by the State Attorney's Office as part of its case against Casey Anthony.

So far, the pages include investigative reports and phone logs.

Orlando Sentinel reporters are downloading and reviewing the documents. Check back for updates.

Ahhhh! Guess this explains that pesky $40.00 that LE gave to TonE and I kept harping about. Nice to know I wasn't totally crazy! LOL!

I didn't know about this!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
janisjoplin
Back