GUILTY AR - Beverly Carter, 49, Little Rock, 25 Sep 2014 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am hoping that Arron has pulled enough stunts that they realize they need to be on high alert during Tues transport. Had he kept his aggravating trap shut and played nice, he would have had an easier time trying to run- which we all know he's going to attempt at some point. Its his thing.

Attempting to attach the Amended Complaint AL filed against Pulaski County Sheriffs Office on Dec 2, 2014 and the ANSWERS from the Pulaski County Sheriff Office filed Jan 7 2015

NOTE** Specific and Exact wording is the key...

** #76 Amended Complaint "after going through 3 counties and finding nothing we arrived back at the jail"

ANSWER- Line 59. "The County Defendants deny the specific allegations contained in paragraph 76 of the Plaintiff’s complaint"View attachment 67656View attachment 67657

This is the case that is #2 suit filed. AL left PCSO and transferred ADOC at Malvern for Intake for his Parole Violation. From there he was transferred to Tucker Max (where he is currently) Tucker Max is where he filed suit #3 the Reading of his Legal Mail. This Order SEVERS the suit #2 because it relates to 2 diff facilities and 2 diff jurisdictions. I will ATTEMPT to attach the ORIG #2 complaint and the Order Severing for easy reference. LOL ... Really is a Dr. Pepper.. well its Dr Peppers-Davis lolView attachment 67659View attachment 67660

I am hoping that Arron has pulled enough stunts that they realize they need to be on high alert during Tues transport. Had he kept his aggravating trap shut and played nice, he would have had an easier time trying to run- which we all know he's going to attempt at some point. Its his thing.

Couldn't agree more. The Arkansas State Hospital is a few miles from where I live. Based on experience (not my own), I can tell you it's pretty easy to just walk right out of there.

I'm hopeful that they'll have him in a very secure area because there are no fences or anything surrounding the facility, and it's very centrally located in Little Rock.

I just wonder how many people will be sued after his transport and evaluation? Not even kidding. Bet he sues someone.

Did you notice this one, over a year ago odd assortment of items. It is showing private also.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/0909bestchoise
Good buyer, prompt payment, valued customer, highly recommended. Member id 0909bestchoise ( Feedback Score Of 10763Yellow shooting star icon for feedback score in between 10,000 to 24,999) More than a year ago
-- -- Private

$13.99 Small DV HD 1080P Spy Camera Hidden Mini DVR Camcorder IR Night Recorder
$19.99 Easy Smallest Camcorder Video Recorder DVR Spy Hidden Pinhole Web Camera Auto HD
$14.99 Smallest HD 1080x720 Spy Digital Video Camera Camcorder Recorder Webcam

Interesting. Seems to me these items would be handy in a kidnap for ransom scenario with the intention of taking video to show to loved ones or leaving a video recorder set up on your victim so that you can monitor their movements. And of course, there's the sexual activity angle for fun and games on certain unmentionable websites, but I'll leave it at that. Moo.

ETA- Thanks, Arkmimi. Good sleuthing, once again!

Quit Claim Deed say $0 and AL signed that on 2/20/2014... For what its worth.. the person who said in the news clip that it was sold to AL for $17K cash, that he brought in a backpack... $100 bills.... there is no amount for that transaction on that sign over Quit Claim Deed either...

ROFL ;) AL paid $17K for it Aug 23, 2013 and was valued the year prior as $11,250!! The lady said she wondered where he got the money... but she took it.. and now I am laughing harder! I bet AL didn't get much of a return on his investment few months later ;)

ETA: Appraisal value 2012..
Land $2450
Improvements $8800
Total value $11,250

Taxes $114

Thanks for the info! Quit claims aren't financial transactions per se but most commonly they are taking one party off of Title who was previously on, as in a co-owner. Most commonly used in marriage/ divorce situations or when a private party shifts ownership into or out of a Trust or LLC. So you wouldn't have any $ amt listed on a quit claim. It would be interesting to note just who was quit claimed off title in this case? If it was AL -and he had someone else owning it with him - then he just walked from the place and left the co-owner with the property in their name.

The increase year over year in 2013 isn't too surprising -going by our markets here, which I know are vastly different, but --2013 was a significant bump up and activity was brisk with multiple offers increasing prices. Lastly, how appraisals tend to work...more often than not a property is appraised in escrow and it often comes out appraising for the purchase price. So for example in ALs case, in 2013 when he bought it it likely appraised at 17k, but it's doubtful he even did an appraisal because it was all cash so a bank didn't need to be involved. Then there is the tax assessors "appraisal" which is another ball game totally and often not reflective of value.

Can you point me to the quit claim? That would be of interest.... Can't imagine who was quit claimed, unless he had a live in lover there who might have been claiming it as community property??
Thanks arkmimi!! << -- your new nickname. :)

It is pretty disgusting the amount of time, paper, manpower / womanpower, and energy and likely all of that involves funds as well that AL is taking up in his endless petitioning and lawsuiting... Can't they make him useful...working in the kitchen, cleaning up the corridors, making license plates....something so he doesn't have so much idle time to read prison employee handbooks and law books and spend his days suing people?! I agree with the expectation he'll find someone new to sue from his transport and evaluation on Tuesday. In fact he probably already has the very statute violations ready at hand that he'll be looking for. All those named defendants and court officers ..having to deal with this burdensome paperwork because AL has too much "time" on his hands. And believes he can con his way out of everything.

Interesting. Seems to me these items would be handy in a kidnap for ransom scenario with the intention of taking video to show to loved ones or leaving a video recorder set up on your victim so that you can monitor their movements. And of course, there's the sexual activity angle for fun and games on certain unmentionable websites, but I'll leave it at that. Moo.

ETA- Thanks, Arkmimi. Good sleuthing, once again!

LOL, THAT GOOD Sleuthing goes to Grilled Cheezy! That was his/her GREAT find. I was just looking thru the sellers. Disclaimer, I have no idea if those products were avail at the time cajunfirecracker73 did business with them. Straight from China.. Got goose bumps thinking of crazy shows like Criminal Minds where they have video on the person.. Full body shiver. That's tv....

I love how his story is changing.... From jumping from a second story window to a three story fall. He's having trouble keeping his stories straight.

Just wondering if filing all these complaints may be part of his insanity defense? It sure makes him look crazy.

Hats off to Grilled Cheezy for bringing us the ebay information. It has proven to be a veritable goldmine. Well done, I say!

Anyone with an ebay account probably also used PayPal. I wonder if there is a balance in CL's PayPal account? Hopefully LE looked into it. Did she file paperwork with the court about her assets? I've seen such paperwork for AL but don't recall seeing it for CL.

Anyone with an ebay account probably also used PayPal. I wonder if there is a balance in CL's PayPal account? Hopefully LE looked into it. Did she file paperwork with the court about her assets? I've seen such paperwork for AL but don't recall seeing it for CL.

The eBay account seems to have been used only for buying and not selling. Most people either have it linkd to a credit card or to their checking account and only the amount needed for the purchase is drawn out. Unless you are a big seller, one probably doesn't carry much of a paypal balance.

Did you notice this one, over a year ago odd assortment of items. It is showing private also.
http://www.ebay.com/usr/0909bestchoise
Good buyer, prompt payment, valued customer, highly recommended. Member id 0909bestchoise ( Feedback Score Of 10763Yellow shooting star icon for feedback score in between 10,000 to 24,999) More than a year ago
-- -- Private

$13.99 Small DV HD 1080P Spy Camera Hidden Mini DVR Camcorder IR Night Recorder
$19.99 Easy Smallest Camcorder Video Recorder DVR Spy Hidden Pinhole Web Camera Auto HD
$14.99 Smallest HD 1080x720 Spy Digital Video Camera Camcorder Recorder Webcam

It took me a while to dig it up, but I remembered reading a comment on Forbidden Hillcrest's FB page about him taking sex videos of women and using the videos against them.

https://www.facebook.com/forbidden.hillcrest/photos/a.113644338692420.15358.106811962708991/790993537624160/?type=1The comment was made Sept. 30, 2014 @ 2:15 pm by DA.

Now after the eBay find and seeing that he bought from a seller that sells hidden cameras, it does kinda make one think hmmmm.

It took me a while to dig it up, but I remembered reading a comment on Forbidden Hillcrest's FB page about him taking sex videos of women and using the videos against them.

https://www.facebook.com/forbidden.hillcrest/photos/a.113644338692420.15358.106811962708991/790993537624160/?type=1The comment was made Sept. 30, 2014 @ 2:15 pm by DA.

Now after the eBay find and seeing that he bought from a seller that sells hidden cameras, it does kinda make one think hmmmm.

Yes, I am still having a hard time putting it together. The law enforcement's "she was a victim of opportunity" and "the motive was robbery" along with sticky finger's "she was a rich broker that worked alone" have me thrown off. The purse and car were not taken. So what were they stealing? I think this case is going to be a lot nastier than the surface suggests. They arrested 2 people who were equally involved. That fact alone makes this a lot more in depth than you typical rob em n kill em. I am not sure any of us are ready for what we will find out when the facts are released.

Yes, I am still having a hard time putting it together. The law enforcement's "she was a victim of opportunity" and "the motive was robbery" along with sticky finger's "she was a rich broker that worked alone" have me thrown off. The purse and car were not taken. So what were they stealing? I think this case is going to be a lot nastier than the surface suggests. They arrested 2 people who were equally involved. That fact alone makes this a lot more in depth than you typical rob em n kill em. I am not sure any of us are ready for what we will find out when the facts are released.

BBM. I couldn't agree with this statement more.

jstkiddn, Holy Hannah! Did you read through all those comments? At least four women said they were contacted by AL through the dating website and one even had a scheduled date with him. She stood him up because she had her grandchildren. That troll was trolling like it was his full-time job.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675