AR AR - Cassie Compton, 15, Stuttgart, 14 Sept 2014 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a technical note. I usually use the Google Chrome browser, but it seems to have become corrupted, so I switched back to basic Internet Explorer. IE kicks me off much too quickly when I am writing responses. It holds and posts the beginning of what I wrote, but then I have to re-login and re-post to have a complete post. I actually copy my long, thought-out version, re-login, and then paste whole response. I apologize if someone notices things appearing, deleting and the reappearing longer. I am going to try to re-install a new Google Chrome as it let me stay logged in so much longer.

The C4C Stuttgart Facebook page has pictures from several Flipside events posted on the page. got4, do you see any of Cassie in the crowds?

Had to go to C4C twice, first time I only saw the block party pictures. But in looking at the See You at the Pole night, I see at least two of my own -- but no Cassie or HS (yet). I think this was taken early in the event as there are usually many more kids there to eat free food. The dark video of the band is a guest band from out-of-town, else my daughter would be on the keyboards . . . but that is how it looks on a normal Wednesday night. Food like at Fifth Quarter has more light like the See You at the Pole event. Pictures outside the Activity Center were probably taken by a certain parent watching/waiting for the doors to be unlocked at 5:55 p.m. They are that strict on entry.

Ipad check-in for regular, registered students at the door. Others (not in database) are instructed to check in by signing sheet which asks for registration information.

I am noticing the interior photo has adults (some from a church other than First Baptist) who were hosting/providing the hot dogs, chips, etc. The "facility manager" of FBC is there. There is a certain committee of teens who can come in early to set up chairs, prep instruments and tech issues, and staff registration table. I've mentioned before several churches support what goes on at Flipside apart from conducting their own church youth activities. I am pretty sure the photographer also belongs to the group serving food to explain why she is able to take pictures early.

That's why I am asking the Verified Posters to please be very careful with what you post.

Thank you,
Tricia

Respectfully snipped. I am not sure that this is the place to be posting leads in an active ongoing investigation. Some day this may go to trial. Any defense attorney worth their salt will be pulling everything that was online and show that is was common knowledge by many people....in fact the entire online community, so it shouldnt be used in any way to incriminate whoever was their client. It renders the information gleaned virtually useless imvho.

There are leads? The only thing I've ever seen come through here is possible clothing, searches or finds, and conflicting stories. There is no other knowledge. Nothing.

First of all let me say that it is great that Cassie is getting even more exposure.

I dont know what to say anymore about Cassie's case however. I really dont. What kind of case has more of a physical description 3 months out than it did the day she was reported? I call shenanigans. I am going to say flat out that if there is not a disclosure of the source, I dont believe the change in the clothing. There are no pictures to support any of it. I can make a poster and say she was in a hot pink dress and skaters.

I remember a boat load of people recommending and writing to TES when Cassie disappeared and wasnt immediately recovered-many of them were on SM. If I had the energy I could dig out the criteria for making a TES poster. We have seen a number of posters from different orgs for her case, all of them containing different information. This is nuts.

And her complexion is light to medium?

I guess I hope that the mole, highlighted here by sharp eyed sleuthers who didnt even know her, was finally entered into NCIC. We have pushed every single descriptor....we have asked and asked and asked. You have to look at the big picture and ask yourself why there is information now that hasnt been available during the most critical time when there was the best chance of her being found.

My heart hurts for this lost, thrown away child.
Words like "spaghetti strap" and "2 inch heel" could not be gotten from thin air. That would be completely stupid, and render the organization not-credible. America's throw away child..... that is so hurtful to read. In looking through pictures, that girl is so deeply sad in them. But you could see that she is spunky and has so much personality. And those eyes. What a beautiful girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa