GUILTY AR - Minor, 17, Kidnapped, RANSOM DEMAND, Hot Springs, 18 Apr 2022 *2 Arrests*

Amber Alert issued for 17-year-old Hot Springs girl
An Amber alert has been issued for a 17-year-old girl who was last seen leaving the place where she worked in Hot Springs on Monday night, state police said.

TC left work at Pour Some Sugar on Me Sweet Shoppe, 502 Central Ave., at approximately 9:15 p.m., according to a news release from state police.

TC and another coworker were walking to their vehicles parked a block away, according to the release. The two met with an unknown female standing near a parked vehicle, authorities said. The unknown female asked TC if she could use her phone, because she was lost and her parents were staying at a condo in Hot Springs, according to the release.

The female then stated she needed to use the GPS coordinates, and asked TC to walk closer to her vehicle, state police said.

The coworker went to get her vehicle, which was in a city-owned parking garage, the release states. When she returned, TC was nowhere to be located and was not answering her phone, according to the release.

Authorities said the friend called TC’s mother, who attempted to call her daughter numerous times.

According to the release, TC answered the phone and said, “everything is fine,” when a male voice was heard on the phone and demanded $10,000 for TC’s return. The phone went dead and no contact has been made since, state police said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Have you seen this child?

TC
AMBER Alert: 30945

• Missing Since - Apr 18, 2022
  • Missing From - Hot Springs, AR
  • Age Now - 17 years
  • Sex - Female
  • Hair Color - Brown
  • Eye Color - Hazel
  • Height - 5'06"
  • Weight - 115 lbs
Victim female left work (Pour Some Sugar on Me) bakery at approximately 9:15 p.m. on Monday, April 18, 2022. The victim along with another co-worker was walking to their vehicles parked a block away. The two (2) females were met with an un-known white female standing near a parked vehicle. The unknown white female asked the victim if she could use her phone. She (unknown female) stated that she was lost and her parents were staying in a condo here in Hot Springs. The unknown female changed her mind and stated to the victim that she needed to utilize the GPS coordinates and asked the victim to walk closer to the unknown female's vehicle. During this time the friend of the victim stated that she will go and get her vehicle, parked in the City of Hot Springs owned parking garage. When the friend arrives to pickup the victim, the victim is no where to be located. The friend attempts to call the victim, with no answer. The friend panics and calls the victims mother. The mother attempts nume

UPDATE: Car description given in AMBER Alert case
SBBM

The friend attempts to call the victim, with no answer. The friend “panics and calls the victim’s mother who then attempts numerous times to call the victim’s phone.” The victim reportedly answered and said, “everything is fine,” but then a male voice comes across the phone and he demands $10,000 dollars for Case’s return or “they would kill and cut up the victim.”

The phone went dead at that point and no contact has been made since, the release states. Case’s cellphone was pinged and was last seen headed south on Highway 7 south of Hot Springs.

ETA - I've been refreshing the page but have yet to see a car description as stated in the article's title.

ETA 2-
UPDATE 11:35 a.m.:

According to the Arkansas State Police Facebook page, Victim is believed to be in a white four-door 2014-2017 Honda Accord.

I'm afraid this wasn't a well chosen action/abduction, but an infused with drugs kind of action.....Let's grab a kid when there is an opportunity....let us "just"get some money.....trying.....and that makes it very dangerous for this lovely child.

Last edited:
Pull up google maps and look at all of the shops/businesses right in the little area where the Pour Some Sugar on Me Bakery is. Yet no photos of the vehicle or more importantly, the girl/woman who asked for directions are being circulated in an attempt to identify her? Odd.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220419-132204_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20220419-132204_Maps.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 10
I'm afraid this wasn't a well chosen action/abduction, but an infused with drugs kind of action.....Let's grab a kid when there is an opportunity....let us "just"get some money.....trying.....and that makes it very dangerous for this lovely child.

I think for a drugs abuser 10.ooo is a lot and you don't want to "over do it". Makes me believe more that this wasn't a well planned abduction....Calculating what would be possible to ask.....It doesn't make TC safe at all..even if her family can come up with the money....

Pull up google maps and look at all of the shops/businesses right in the little area where the Pour Some Sugar on Me Bakery is. Yet no photos of the vehicle or more importantly, the girl/woman who asked for directions are being circulated in an attempt to identify her? Odd.
Interesting. With many businesses in the area you would expect there would be some video of the incident.

MOO, but if this was intended as a kidnapping right from the start, then it would explain the female wanting to use the victim’s phone and then leaving the area while her co-worker was walking to her car.

Strange case. A lot of questions.
Why approach two girls walking together? No way to know initially if one would walk away. It seems TC was not a targeted victim unless friend was involved. Was it a setup?
Wording of reports says TC and her coworker “met up” with a woman as opposed to “were approached by” a woman. May not mean anything but could it have started as a drug purchase?
Was it intended to be a street robbery until one walked away giving the suspect a greater advantage?
Did the friend observe anyone sitting in the vehicle? If not, where did the male who made the ransom demand come from?
Hopefully we’ll get a little more info soon.

My biggest concern is that this was a human trafficking thing. I hear rumors often of traffickers using women to help lure in other women. While young women wouldn't usually approach or go with strange men, we are often eager to help other women in need.

Reminder to have a talk with my tween daughters about this...

Praying they find TC quickly.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member