GUILTY AR - Minor, 17, Kidnapped, RANSOM DEMAND, Hot Springs, 18 Apr 2022 *2 Arrests*

Last edited by a moderator:
Can you point me to the article that states her last ping was in Bismarck, Arkansas? So far, every article I have found just says "South on Arkansas Hwy 7" or "south of Hot Springs" but I can't find the article that lists a specific town or miles south in regards to that last phone ping. Thanks!
I saw the information on a missing person's poster on Facebook and I assumed it was widely confirmed information. Apparently, it is not! My apologies

I do know that since a lot of that area is unincorporated, some locals just refer to the large area on highway 7 between Hot Springs and Arkadelphia as "Bismarck" even if it is not within the city limits. I've definitely done that before. I'll edit my original post to reflect this. Once again, my apologies! I did not intend to spread false information. Though it is certainly possible that the area she last pinged at was near Bismarck.

Found Safe.
https://twitter.com/MitchellMcCoy/status/1516513856910204932

Mitchell McCoy
@MitchellMcCoy

#BREAKING: Hot Springs Police confirm the 17-year-old, at the center of a statewide AMBER Alert and reportedly being held for ransom, has been located and is safe. #ARNews

Michael Aaron
@michaelfaaron

BREAKING: The Hot Springs Police Department has inactivated the Arkansas AMBER Alert for TC. Awaiting more information #arnews #amberalert
Thank god! I hope she is okay.

I saw the information on a missing person's poster on Facebook and I assumed it was widely confirmed information. Apparently, it is not! My apologies

I do know that since a lot of that area is unincorporated, some locals just refer to the large area on highway 7 between Hot Springs and Arkadelphia as "Bismarck" even if it is not within the city limits. I've definitely done that before. I'll edit my original post to reflect this. Once again, my apologies! I did not intend to spread false information. Though it is certainly possible that the area she last pinged at was near Bismarck.

No worries! I was just trying to see for sure if we knew how far out she was at the time of that last ping and none of the articles I could find were specific about that, which was frustrating

Just to clarify. In my pervious post. My intention was NOT to imply this case is a hoax. IMO more needs to be known. My statement was meant for those who have wasted law enforcement's and searchers' time.

Just to clarify. In my pervious post. My intention was NOT to imply this case is a hoax. IMO more needs to be known. My statement was meant for those who have wasted law enforcement's and searchers' time.
It's all good. I agree with wasted manpower etc. I am so glad she is found safe. I felt it odd that she said she is fine and then he got on the phone and threatened her life and demanding $. I am also hopeful we will hear of either an arrest or reason. IMO

TC Being Interviewed by Detectives, LE Still looking for the Car...

Hot Springs police say detectives have located TC, a student at Cutter Morning Star High School, following an "alleged abduction" Monday night.

Hot Springs police Officer 1st Class Omar Cervantes said in a brief news release that police are still seeking a "vehicle of interest," a 2021 White Nissan Versa with Tennessee license plate 59BD82.

"This investigation is still ongoing, further information will be provided as it becomes available," Cervantes said.
UPDATE: Local teen found unharmed, 'vehicle of interest' still sought

Did you
TC Being Interviewed by Detectives, LE Still looking for the Car...

Hot Springs police say detectives have located TC, a student at Cutter Morning Star High School, following an "alleged abduction" Monday night.

Hot Springs police Officer 1st Class Omar Cervantes said in a brief news release that police are still seeking a "vehicle of interest," a 2021 White Nissan Versa with Tennessee license plate 59BD82.

"This investigation is still ongoing, further information will be provided as it becomes available," Cervantes said.
UPDATE: Local teen found unharmed, 'vehicle of interest' still sought

Oh. Ok. They “ “ the alleged abduction phrase. Yikes. Sounds like it may have been planned and not the serious situation everyone was led to believe. I hope that’s not the case. Sherri Papini can testify(no pun intended) that LE and the community don’t appreciate being lied to about something like this. It’s not a game and it’s not a funny joke.

Oh. Ok. They “ “ the alleged abduction phrase. Yikes. Sounds like it may have been planned and not the serious situation everyone was led to believe. I hope that’s not the case. Sherri Papini can testify(no pun intended) that LE and the community don’t appreciate being lied to about something like this. It’s not a game and it’s not a funny joke.

ITA and I hope there's no TikTok "challenge" trend toward teens doing this in the future. :(

Although there are some cases of human traffickers kidnapping their victims, it is very rare. In most cases the victims are groomed online, seduced, or are very vulnerable, such as homeless teens. Although it is a common myth, traffickers do not want to draw attention to themselves by kidnapping someone off a public street, parking lot, or shopping mall.
Do Traffickers Kidnap Their Victims? The Myths and Realities of Human Trafficking
Nor do traffickers ask for ransom.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
astoldbybels
Back