GUILTY AR - Minor, 17, Kidnapped, RANSOM DEMAND, Hot Springs, 18 Apr 2022 *2 Arrests*

Glad to hear she was found safe. Very good news.

This is a strange case. I'm still not clear whether this was an actual kidnapping attempt. If so, the whole operation seems poorly organized. I'm hoping we get some information and can figure out this situation.

Has anyone had a look at the Hot Springs /Garland County Arkansas Inmate list?

Unsure if it relates to this case, but there were a couple of bookings in the very early morning hours today/last night. A 38 year old man from Hot Springs, AR with charges of kidnapping, battery, robbery, false imprisonment and a 19 year old woman from Atoka, TN with the same 4 charges.

Inmate Roster | Garland County, AR

Has anyone done any further sleuthing? Is this coincidental or is it related to this case?

Edited to add:
http://findtheinmate.com/gsapdfs/165046417655320.VERIFY.19834.51378209.html

http://findtheinmate.com/gsapdfs/165046412259320.VERIFY.19834.51324223.html

1499-22.jpg

1500-22.jpg

Last edited:
Those inmates were arrested in connection to TC: Police: 2 arrested after missing Hot Springs 17-year-old found OK

A Hot Springs man and a Tennessee teen have been arrested in connection with the alleged kidnapping of a 17-year-old Hot Springs girl who was reported missing late Monday.

Samuel Wayne Bolling Jr., 38, and Dayla Diane Ferrer, 19, who lists an Atoka, Tenn., address, have both been charged with felony counts of kidnapping, aggravated robbery, first-degree false imprisonment and first-degree battery and are each being held at the Garland County jail in lieu of $8,500 bond, an online inmate roster indicates.

Hot Springs police spokesman officer Omar Cervantes confirmed early Wednesday the two were arrested in connection with the disappearance of TC, 17, near the Pour Some Sugar On Me Sweet Shoppe, 502 Central Ave., shortly before 9:30 p.m. Monday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Meth, maybe? Dayla looks pretty different from her facebook pictures.

Almost no one ever takes a flattering mug shot photo, but some of them just scream "meth!" at you.
Hers? Maybe a little, but not over the top, like many.
Meth does tend to make people do some really, really stupid things, however.

jmo

Samuel Wayne Bolling Jr., 38, and Dayla Diane Ferrer, 19, who lists an Atoka, Tenn., address, have both been charged with felony counts of kidnapping, aggravated robbery, first-degree false imprisonment and first-degree battery and are each being held at the Garland County jail in lieu of $8,500 bond, an online inmate roster indicates.

BBM

The linked article states that they are each being held in lieu of $8,500 bond, which would mean that they could be free for $850. That doesn't seem right for federal kidnapping charges -- and it is not right. According to the booking records, their bond for 1st degree false imprisonment is $3,500 and the bond for 1st degree battery is $5,000 -- however the bond for the federal kidnapping charge and for the federal aggravated robbery charge is $0.00 each -- so, they are not going anywhere. Which is as it should be.

BBM

The linked article states that they are each being held in lieu of $8,500 bond, which would mean that they could be free for $850. That doesn't seem right for federal kidnapping charges -- and it is not right. According to the booking records, their bond for 1st degree false imprisonment is $3,500 and the bond for 1st degree battery is $5,000 -- however the bond for the federal kidnapping charge and for the federal aggravated robbery charge is $0.00 each -- so, they are not going anywhere. Which is as it should be.
I don't think that it's federal kidnapping since there's no indication that they crossed state lines. I agree that the bond seems off, though.

I'm hoping we have more answers sooner rather than later. I'm just happy to see there has been charges associated with this.
Agreed. Getting answers to these kinds of cases may help if this kind of thing happens again. Just hearing that a person 'was found safe' doesn't provide much information.

Not sure if substance abuse/MH issues are a factor here, but with what we know so far this case doesn't make any logical sense. MOO

I don't think that it's federal kidnapping since there's no indication that they crossed state lines. I agree that the bond seems off, though.

You're right it wouldn't be federal. I should have said felony instead of federal. At least they're being held with no bond on the kidnapping charge, so that is good.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back