ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge;INTERPOL alert #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually read that article this morning before catching up on the thread and was going to link to it because I find it absolutely stunning how a ton of MSM outlets have published so many inaccurate "details" about this case.

I sure do miss the days when supposed "news" outlets all had ombudsman and were required to publish corrections to their alleged "reporting".

These days I guess it is more important to be first than to be accurate. As a former journalist (now in public relations), I must say that there are still many true news organizations doing real journalism. As far as the Magnotta case goes, in my opinion, the only news source that has been 100% accurate with their reporting and doing true old school journalism is Xtra.

I totally agree with this, here in the UK the 2 largest news organisations, BBC and Sky News are still printing articles saying LM murdered and dismembered his "lover".

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-18336878

Where is their proof LM was Justin's "lover", if they're going to print an article at least get the facts right or don't publish it at all!

Interesting how this hasn't been commented to? One would think it is BIG news?

I think people are overwhelmed right now. I know I am. It's like a recurring nightmare. It just doesn't end.

Is there a copycat? Or more victims of this psychopath? Do we know where it was found? In other words, was it in a dump, a business? They haven't mentioned yet.

Quoting myself :what: to add - I was just highly set off the other day by that one article that was posted, which went through some of Jun Lin's social media postings and used them to say he had a "dark side" (when really, it showed nothing of the sort). I'm afraid that with looking into the victim's activities online, we will continue to get that sort of thing, KWIM?

Anyway, that's all I'll say, like I said, it's not my call, but wanted to say it makes me uneasy.

agrees:moo:

this case gets more *advertiser censored***d up by the minute.. what the hell?

1m CKNW ‏@CKNW
#Breaking: @VancouverPD say packaging and addresses on boxes of body parts mailed in #Vancouver similar to those linked to #Magnotta case.

ARGH. What the crap. I still think the Vancouver parts are him and the Montreal one is unrelated.

I believe this is one of Justin's profiles:

http://www.sinoquebec.com/bbs/member.php?128081-ljustin

Worth noting is the last activity on this account was 05-28-2012 03:48 PM

I understand that the murder likely occurred on 05-24-2012.

I first assumed the last activity would have been LE checking his previous activity but that can't be the case as he wasn't reported missing until 05-29-2012.

Someone was active on his account after the murder and it wasn't the LE. Housemate perhaps?

BREAKING NEWS: Foot found in Montreal
WARNING: Graphic details

Someone walking in the residential neighbourhood of Notre Dame to Grace Wednesday spotted the foot near a sidewalk on rue St. Jacques & called police.

Forensic tests will be done on it to figure out who it belongs to.

http://www.610cktb.com/news/local/story.aspx?ID=1715942

I think people are overwhelmed right now. I know I am. It's like a recurring nightmare. It just doesn't end.

Is there a copycat? Or more victims of this psychopath? Do we know where it was found? In other words, was it in a dump, a business? They haven't mentioned yet.

All that has been said is that it was found by a 'passerby'. It occurs to me that he was here for 4 months, and I get the feeling he came here for the express purpose of committing this crime...so there is no saying how many people he killed. It's a wait and see game right now. Horrible to think we might already have a copy-cat in our midst. Or could the theory that he had an accomplise be true?

Has anyone identified the man or woman who is with Luka in the video with the Python?

There is a video out there with someone filming LM petting a snake, the camera is then given to LM whilst that person is then petting the snake, judging by the bracelets on their arms it is a woman.

This video is separate to the Python killing the cat video (which I have not watched), but you can still tell it's the same snake and LM (with santa hat on) and in the same room judging from the pictures I have seen of the cat killing video. Those who have seen that video, was this person present in that?

Has that person ever been identified or looked into?

CTVMontreal Breaking‏@CTVMontrealBRK

False alarm! Police now say the foot is *not* human and appears to be plastic

For GOD's sake! They couldn't tell that right off? Breathing an angry sigh of relief. That still leaves the hand and foot in BC.

Doesn't the new Montreal foot sound like a copy cat? I mean, it can't have been there long before it was discovered, if it's in broad daylight??

FALSE ALARM

38s Étienne Phénix ‏@EtiennePhenix
FAUSSE ALERTE: Le pied retrouvé ce matin est un pied de plastique selon La Presse. #SPVM #pied #Magnotta

OK They're now saying it's a PLASTIC foot!! False alarm! Thank God!!!

This is crazy. We'll start seeing plastic body parts throughout the city because some idiots want to play games.

I don't buy *advertiser censored* magazines but I'm wondering if these magazines have classified ads? Men looking for men or women looking for men, etc. Could he have been searching for someone to take him in? Maybe that's how he met that guy that let him stay with him for 2 days in France? Just a thought.

Regarding the *advertiser censored* magazines found at Magnotta's Paris hotel: My gut instinct tells me that the magazine features Magnotta and "Little Luka"; kind of as a message to communicate to the police how smart he is and how he views them as dumb.

Seriously, in the age of the Internet, no one buys *advertiser censored* magazines anymore...

CTVMontreal Breaking‏@CTVMontrealBRK

False alarm! Police now say the foot is *not* human and appears to be plastic

For GOD's sake! They couldn't tell that right off? Breathing an angry sigh of relief. That still leaves the hand and foot in BC.

Sounds like someone must have a very sick sense of humour then.

Sorry to be so graphic, but I do believe that one hand, one foot, head and questionably the penis are still missing from Justin's body. They recovered the torso, and of course the mailed hand and foot.

foot in ottawa last week, foot yesterday in BC, an foot found this morning in montreal.. thats 3 feet.. i wish they would tell us if they were left or right feet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rinabina