Australia - 7 dead in mass shooting and suicide - Osmington WA - 11 May 2018

snipped for focus

bbm

Excellent question...

Could you give us a link to where he said he was going to be there that night please? We do not know whether the stalking hd stopped at this stage.

Could you give us a link to where he said he was going to be there that night please? We do not know whether the stalking hd stopped at this stage.

Good question. I've seen it in this thread multiple times but do not have a link.

Anyone???

Or the reverse, does anyone have a link indicating he was somewhere else?

TIA

I don’t know. Maybe for some it’s too hard to imagine a Grandfather doing this and because Katrina had referenced being stalked in town when it appears the dad was being denied visitation.

I have not seen anything about Katrina having a job. Just that the kids were homeschooled. So it seems that Grand dad was the bank. I can’t imagine that burden, 5 more mouths to feed when he was ready to retire and relax yet he is posting adds looking for work. That is a shame. Having to convert a shed to living quarters for daughter and 4 kids.

There are loads of single mothers all over the world. They didn't have to have their daughter and grandchildren move in and convert a shed. They didn't have to have her stay home and homeschool and not work and the kids not go to school. I have no sympathy for someone shooting their family because it's a lot of children to feed.

Being a self absorbed inconsiderate socially clueless jerk does NOT make someone a mass murderer. I just can't fathom choosing to show sympathy for a man who was found surrounded by his dead wife, daughter and 4 grandchildren and was in a position of having shot himself vs his loudmouthed son in law. How many suicides are faked that way?

Yeah, AC is someone who clearly doesn't know when to shut up. There is probably very good reason he ended up divorced. He's definitely gloating that he's been vindicated and it turns out he was not actually the worst one to help take care of the kids. Clearly whoever KILLED the children was worse. I don't care how stalked or harassed or how much work someone puts in taking care of children. Normal people don't go and kill their entire family because providing for them is too hard. I don't feel sympathy with the Turpins tying their kids up or starving them because that many kids is hard. And I don't feel sympathy for killing grandchildren because you'd already retired and they were all on the autism spectrum either.

Sometimes the person who looks better and talks better on the outside is still the much worse person on the inside. No matter how great you appeared to be to friends and neighbors IF you go and kill your family the shiny outside was just masking the darkness inside.

She made that statement on the 23rd of April. I don't think that it referred to the night of the shooting.

There are loads of single mothers all over the world. They didn't have to have their daughter and grandchildren move in and convert a shed. They didn't have to have her stay home and homeschool and not work and the kids not go to school. I have no sympathy for someone shooting their family because it's a lot of children to feed.

With four children, she would have been getting good child support or a good centrelink benefit.

I think AC is just externalizing his attempt at processing everything that has just happened. So we're hearing his whole internal monologue. I can't begin to imagine what experiencing something like this would be like, and likely AC can't either- but he has to because it is in fact happening to him. I would be much more suspicious of him if he acted "normal" right now.

I think AC is just externalizing his attempt at processing everything that has just happened. So we're hearing his whole internal monologue. I can't begin to imagine what experiencing something like this would be like, and likely AC can't either- but he has to because it is in fact happening to him. I would be much more suspicious of him if he acted "normal" right now.

I agree. In the family murders we have seen, the murderer puts on a big mourning act and it has turned out that he is the killer.

Walcha murder: Natasha Beth Darcy-Crossman allegedly searched internet on 'how to murder', 'poison' Mathew Dunbar, police allege.

There was a case recently where a farmer suicided but it was the townsfolk who pushed for further investigations into the wife possibly murdering him because they believed she’d killed him.
It could have gone unnoticed until the police did look further to find she’d googled ways to kill.

https://www.inverelltimes.com.au/st...y-googled-murder-before-body-found-exclusive/

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Walcha murder: Natasha Beth Darcy-Crossman allegedly searched internet on 'how to murder', 'poison' Mathew Dunbar, police allege.

There was a case recently where a farmer suicided but it was the townsfolk who pushed for further investigations into the wife possibly murdering him because they believed she’d killed him.
It could have gone unnoticed until the police did look further to find she’d googled ways to kill.

https://www.inverelltimes.com.au/st...y-googled-murder-before-body-found-exclusive/

I think that this one would be a bit more difficult to set up than murder of one person by poisoning.

Persistent stalking by ex husband.

Ex husband says Peter Miles had been thinking sbout this for a long time.

Ex husband doesn't ring police that he has concerns for his childrens safety and there are firearms in the house for mental check and fire arms confiscated by police.

Ex husband instead parks on boundary stalking making calls and text messages to ex wife about her mental health and his intentions of circling the property for days even though ex husband had been asked to leave.

Hes driven em all crazy

Agree. How did AC know PM had thought about this for a long time?

IMO AC had been thinking about this for a long time.

Agree. How did AC know PM had thought about this for a long time?

IMO AC had been thinking about this for a long time.

I'm going to guess the answer to this is that he doesn't really know. Like you are here, he's just speculating. But why do you say that? Are you suggesting he murdered them and staged his fil's suicide?

The man has diarrhea of the mouth. He isn't smart enough to not make himself look guilty by saying tons of stupid things. But he IS supposed to be smart enough to fake a suicide via shotgun of someone sitting up in a chair?

Poisoning someone has got to be way easier to pull off. Who searches how to fake a suicide and walks away with the idea that shooting someone is the way to go? Someone dumb enough to think it's a good idea while simultaneously successful at pulling it off? Seems incredibly unlikely.

I thought we were also told he's a victim and we aren't supposed to be suggesting he killed them since he isn't a POI at this point.

I think that this one would be a bit more difficult to set up than murder of one person by poisoning.

My point was this case might have gone unnoticed if it weren’t for some suspicious townfolk pushing for more justice. It happens.

“I had spoken to Cynda just on last week and I said ‘you’re looking tired, is everything okay?’” she told 7:30.
“And she said to me then, oh, their son is in hospital up in Perth, he’s having major surgery and that was a concern,” adding that Cynda also confided there were “difficulties at home”.
“I didn’t want to push. I mean, if she doesn’t want to tell me she doesn’t want to tell me.
“But clearly Peter was becoming less rational and that was a worry to her ... He’s had a difficult life,” she said.

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...s/news-story/25dd2b8edd269e380de5142c6e670893

The son was in hospital in Perth having major surgery. What horror for everyone.

I'm going to guess the answer to this is that he doesn't really know. Like you are here, he's just speculating. But why do you say that? Are you suggesting he murdered them and staged his fil's suicide?

The man has diarrhea of the mouth. He isn't smart enough to not make himself look guilty by saying tons of stupid things. But he IS supposed to be smart enough to fake a suicide via shotgun of someone sitting up in a chair?

Poisoning someone has got to be way easier to pull off. Who searches how to fake a suicide and walks away with the idea that shooting someone is the way to go? Someone dumb enough to think it's a good idea while simultaneously successful at pulling it off? Seems incredibly unlikely.

I thought we were also told he's a victim and we aren't supposed to be suggesting he killed them since he isn't a POI at this point.

In actual fact, the WA police have clearly stated that they DONT KNOW EXACTLY who is the killer. That until all forensics and the investigation is completed they are no prepared to say AT THIS POINT who is the killer. Now.. in the beginning, it LOOKED like a murder suicide to the first responders.. as no doubt it was intended to look like, but as days have gone on, the WA POL have , as all good investigators do , suspended their first impression due to factors that they have not disclosed and as of yesterday, as I stated, the police claim they are not certain as to who killed this family.

<modsnip>

We are here to sleuth so I’m looking at all sides possible. I’ll blame it on my hinky meter which has been right on a few occasions.

I am particularly interested in the curiously worded statement by the WA POL in regard to the phone call at 5.15am that morning. 'It was from a man connected to the property'.. this was the descriptor, but if you break that down, it doesn't say quite a few things....

(a) is doesn't say the man was AT the property, making the call from a landline, or from a mobile, or wherever the caller was located, merely connected to the farm in some fashion, emotionally, figuratively, metaphorically, financially, contiguously... .. so many ways one can be 'connected' to a place.

(b) it didn't say which man. middleaged, young, old, Australian, foreign..

(c) it didn't say that the WA POL recognized the voice of the caller, either, or , conversely, didn't recognize the voice of the caller

(d) a two minute call is quite a long time , really. either lots was said, or a lot of heavy breathing and gasping was done, or a lot of screaming gloating triumphant howling, or a lot of brokenhearted sobbing, but the police give no indication in any way whatsoever as to what the nature of the call was.

(e).. Mr Cockburn in convinced he knows exactly what was said to the police in that 5.15am call by, he claims, ( and ONLY MR COCKBURN CLAIMS, the police have at no stage said who it was) Peter Miles , and Mr Cockburn also claims to know why the call was made, and in what sequence of the events the call fitted into.. .

We are here to sleuth so I&#8217;m looking at all sides possible. I&#8217;ll blame it on my hinky meter which has been right on a few occasions.

more than a few, TGY.... and still some pending , which in the end will turn out similarly...

if its all done and dusted and solved, why is it still up on websleuths? even the good old WA POL have their doubts .... and realistically, since the WA POL are very very careful to maintain to the general public in the area that there isn't a bushyhaired heavily armed stranger skulking around, there has to be some leeway given here ... I , for one, am nowhere near convinced it was the grandfather.... as yet. Once the WAPOL claim that, ok by me.

He didn’t believe Mr Miles was struggling financially but hadn’t spoken a word to his ex-partner’s parents since he was “cut off” from his children for six months amid a bitter dispute over access to them.
“No way. Kat’s always tight on money and ‘oh, I don’t want to borrow off my parents’.
“But financially no, they would just sell the car, sell the tractor. They have got all new stuff out there.
“He is not the sort of guy to ever let people know how much money (he’s got) but they would have a fair few hundred in the bank so it is not financial.”

http://www.news.com.au/national/cri...s/news-story/25dd2b8edd269e380de5142c6e670893

“No way. Kat’s always tight on money and ‘oh, I don’t want to borrow off my parents’.
This tells me she asked him for money for the children, he’s said ‘no’ ask your father he’s got money, he can sell a car or his farm equipment.

IMO I’m sleuthing what AC said....don’t shoot the messenger. C’mon.

http://news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/05...nd-kids-shot-dead-in-australia-murder-suicide

Confirming suggestions of a murder-suicide, Dawson added: "I wish to strongly emphasize that police do not believe any other person is involved in these crimes. Police are not searching for any other suspects."

Dawson said it was too early to confirm which member of the family was the shooter, saying more forensic work was needed.

He would only say police were alerted to the shootings by a phone call from a "male person" at the property, who was apparently the killer.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
just_a_shouthern_gal