Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any local of the Kohlo Bridge area please tell me what carnivorous animals roam the area? (What could have contributed to the body being in bad shape, except for decomposition of course).

We're quite close to there and also used to live on the other side of the bridge.

On land, wild dogs :
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/urban-invaders/story-e6freoof-1111114887093

In water, bull sharks:
http://www.couriermail.com.au/enter...arns-jeremy-wade/story-e6freqj6-1225840192244

I'm not saying they were involved at all, but there's plenty of wildlife in the 'acreage belt'. If what was said about body was true, it's possible (although unlikely that clothes would remain intact). Most of us would never see predators around here. I've seen one wild dog, and a few deer, in 20 years-ish.

I find this a VERY interesting "coincidence"!! You may be onto something here.

Yes, I find it interesting too. Wondered if they were dining alone or with someone else. Another idea... Allsion is out having her hair done.. not meant to be having dinner out... maybe she was supposed to go straight home and decided to go somewhere else... but for some reason stumbles across her husband and 'someone else' having dinner? The cameras would still have caught the argument. {as was mentioned earlier}
EDIT: I see now that my theory is almost exactly the same as Sheerluck Holmes... sorry, wasn't trying to copy... great minds must think alike. :)

That's Hawkins ;-)

Well he only makes the odd celebrity guest appearance; you are the man on the ground.

Now, in your opinion who is the most likely accomplice?

I don't think Gerard has the b**** to have disposed of Allison on his own.

What about the big rats? Would they eat humans? I've seen them and I always imagine they'd eat me alive.

Yes, I find it interesting too. Wondered if they were dining alone or with someone else. Another idea... Allsion is out having her hair done.. not meant to be having dinner out... maybe she was supposed to go straight home and decided to go somewhere else... but for some reason stumbles across her husband and 'someone else' having dinner? The cameras would still have caught the argument. {as was mentioned earlier}

Yes, however the only thing that bothers me with that scenario is that a) TM doesn't live in that area and b) there are rumours that TM was not the current mistress anymore and someone else was his favourite at the moment. Would he be so blatant to have dinner with a mistress in the same neighbourhood that he lives in with his wife?

Hares don't eat meat, do they? What do roos eat? (grass/leaves?). I am not sure. Are there any large fish/sharks in that creek?

No they don't - they eat my plants! Keyboredom said wild dogs, bullsharks. And what about insects? Flies..?

Yes, however the only thing that bothers me with that scenario is that a) TM doesn't live in that area and b) there are rumours that TM was not the current mistress anymore and someone else was his favourite at the moment. Would he be so blatant to have dinner with a mistress in the same neighbourhood that he lives in with his wife?

Ah, you're right. A few people had said he didn't try to hide his flings... but we don't know that for sure.

So if TM could verify she was indeed out celebrating elsewhere that night, she could be totally off the hook. There's a chance she spent the night with friends... but if it was me, I'd probably have gone home and gone to bed. haha

Last post for the night - even I'm sick of me now ... Sorry to mass post ... but I have missed some opportunities :)

I'll pass on a couple of things I trust - or not - based on who they came from.

(possible) This is horrible, but as mentioned by others Allison's body was suggested to be in a very bad way. Nothing to do with missing limbs, but maybe missing organs and flesh from predator activity and/or decomposition. She was identified only by dental records and not required to be ID'ed by a family member. This is quite upsetting but maybe worth backing up previous suggestions. Claimed to come from 2 people - one connected to morgue and one to forensics. I'm not sure what to think as any footage of Allison's body appeared to show clothing kind of intact. Don't really want to dwell on the thoughts.

(highly likely) The police had narrowed in to 2 suspects since right back when they conducted interviews around the Scout ground, according to someone interviewed directly.

(highly likely) the car crashed at Indooroopilly belonged to a visiting male friend (visited after Allison's disappearance) and not involved in her murder. I believe the car was crashed as an avoidance tactic, not to cover up any form of evidence related to the vehicle. JMO. Info re friend from reliable source connected to the friend (one friend down the chain :) ) - not the chain!

(possible) Dunno why, but the lady who described Allison's trip to the hairdresser the Thu night seemed genuine, and this made me believe the kids probably were at a sleepover somewhere and she "had the night off". The article quoting Kerry-Anne Walker I could read either way (that the kids had 'that night' as a sleepover could have meant either the Thurs or Fri - but Fri looked more likely. However, the latest local gossip is GBC has told locals the kids were home on Thursday night and the media has it wrong. No idea if this is credible.

(likely) The Baden-Clay clan in general aren't cashed up. Gerard is a failure, and Bwana and his beloved have a $300K mortgage (from post previous thread) on a house they paid less than $160K for in 1997-ish (onthehouse.com.au) - probably wasted the $300K on their offspring's business. Theories around major tax structuring and high finance are probably unfounded. They're punters.

----

Last thing, I know a poster earlier pointed out what a respectful grandad NBC is and the Bwana term is based on endearment. This might be true, but have heard from more than one source who knows him personally they completely disagree and think he is a ar$ehole.

JMO

If the girls were at home - what happened in that house that night? It put a totally different complexion on the story. This is getting stranger

Okay, so the body could have easily been mutilated by animals (including missing hand and part of a leg, organs, etc.).

If someone wanted to weigh down a body, what commonly available household stuff could have been used? Home gym weights?

I see MS Toni is welcomed as the property manager at Blocksidge - I wonder if she bought with her any properties previously managed by Century 21 Toowong?

If the girls were at home - what happened in that house that night? It put a totally different complexion on the story. This is getting stranger

There is so much conflicting info. Even from what is said in the press. Then you have the problem of leaving the girls home alone while he does his thing in the middle of the night. You're right, it gets stranger.

Although it's secondhand and what locals claim GBC is saying. GBC is an a'hole and locals are erratic and unreliable :) It could be complete rubbish .. just so we don't get too wedded to the claim.

OK, that's really my last post - I'm spamming now ... night all

We're quite close to there and also used to live on the other side of the bridge.

On land, wild dogs :
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/urban-invaders/story-e6freoof-1111114887093

In water, bull sharks:
http://www.couriermail.com.au/enter...arns-jeremy-wade/story-e6freqj6-1225840192244

I'm not saying they were involved at all, but there's plenty of wildlife in the 'acreage belt'. If what was said about body was true, it's possible (although unlikely that clothes would remain intact). Most of us would never see predators around here. I've seen one wild dog, and a few deer, in 20 years-ish.

what about rats? would they be likely to do that?

There is so much conflicting info. Even from what is said in the press. Then you have the problem of leaving the girls home alone while he does his thing in the middle of the night. You're right, it gets stranger.

I am pretty sure (gut feeling and reported sleepover info) that the kids were not home that night. If they were, I believe Allison would still be alive!

The guy from the assumed Chinese restaurant said she was poisoned and 'depression' has been suggested. If she were on certain antidepressants she would have food allergies (soy)

Huh? I must have missed something...the guy from the chinese restaurant?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get