Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Threadiquette is open for forum questions: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=122498"]Threadiquette- Questions about rules welcome here - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Also, we will be making a new thread soon. Probably most of you will be sleepin'.

Look at this pic closely, his eyes are red rimmed and it looks to be a tear in his left eye??

I see the tear also. I noticed it previously when this pic has been posted. I can't really see all the other marks people talk about. Never have been able to. (other than the mark/welt near the eye- I wondered about it being a mark from lying on it. ever get crease marks etc from sleeping/lying?). I actually think he looks like he can't believe the horror of the situation he is in. Just MOO. Read into it what you will.

Ta Mani :)

When I saw the chain had been mentioned it was a bit unbelievable because it was so similar to local rumour I put in the "do not mention - too unlikely" pile.

I'm still set on my likely version of events and I don't think anything unnatural was involved in weighing Allison's body down. But JMO.

yes as has been mentioned on previous pages.. Courier Mail also reported no obvious signs of foul play on the body. So IMO, if reported correct, can't have been found weighted with chain.. That would be an obvious sign of foul play.

I am pretty sure (gut feeling and reported sleepover info) that the kids were not home that night. If they were, I believe Allison would still be alive!

Agree - I couldn't imagine a fight escalating while the children were there; then we hear they were at a sleepover.
I do not think they were at home overnight - they came back in the morning.

Hi ,ellou here,when you said "this case is is getting much more attention,than others ",what cases are you relating too.?'Do live in Australia?I''m curious why you haven't heard about Allison? You must live abroard!!! ,When I lived OS I didn't hear about things back home.Where are you now?
Why,dont you reply?Where do you live? Are you a web sluthe, watching this forum,in regards to Allison Baden Clay.Where do you live? I'm just curious.Please share your thoughts.

We're quite close to there and also used to live on the other side of the bridge.

On land, wild dogs :
http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/urban-invaders/story-e6freoof-1111114887093

In water, bull sharks:
http://www.couriermail.com.au/enter...arns-jeremy-wade/story-e6freqj6-1225840192244

I'm not saying they were involved at all, but there's plenty of wildlife in the 'acreage belt'. If what was said about body was true, it's possible (although unlikely that clothes would remain intact). Most of us would never see predators around here. I've seen one wild dog, and a few deer, in 20 years-ish.

Could it be a dingo????Let us all remember,Lindy Chamberlian.Not guilty .

Hello,

I have enjoyed hearing the exchanges and input into the question of Allison's death/murder. I am just waiting for more news (from the forensics results, Police, etc.) Unfortunately its a waiting game. Not really interested in speculating about the Dickies motives for setting up the fund - it seems appropriate to me given Allison's and her parents high academic values - as well as family Tradition - and paying tribute to Allison's wishes. That will stand the girls' in good stead - given the trauma and hardship they are about to face - I think it's a sensible and very wise decision and glad they didn't waste time in making their mind's up about it. They'll have a strong community of support which I imagine should assist them greatly from the school of her mother's choice.
..As for GBD's parents "Public Pash"... in the garage, I think that was (just my opinion), to demonstrate "to the world" that "we're a very loving family" . . . Hmnnn. No further comment.

Nice folks here on the forum as it's been said before. Like everyone here I am hoping that in time justice is served - being that Allison's murderer/s are found out and prosecuted. Any more news? I heard from a relative in Sydney that they have more info on the news there than here in Brisbane. If that be the case, (and not solely local connections being in touch by telephone) I wonder if it's to withhold the drama and extent of sensationalism and negative impact news could have on the case locally? Fair enough, I think.
I did hear though that sadly her corpse's hand was missing.
That reminds me of an earlier thread in which there was discussion revolving around imprints left on hands from grabbing at keys, etc. ...

How sad.

Yeah for you,....Lets always remember Allisons babygirls...My heart so is breaking for those littlle ones ...Can every one please stop . Allison wouldn't want this.....can every one just stop talking about the kissing .....Don't you get it,her girls will grow, one day these children will have access too these thoughts.If you care,you will stop.....Please try ,and think of the bigger picture....what they may be like ,,,20 or 30 yrs down the road of life......do it for Allison and her girls...ellou

Yeah for you,....Lets always remember Allisons babygirls...My heart so is breaking for those littlle ones ...Can every one please stop . Allison wouldn't want this.....can every one just stop talking about the kissing .....Don't you get it,her girls will grow, one day these children will have access too these thoughts.If you care,you will stop.....Please try ,and think of the bigger picture....what they may be like ,,,20 or 30 yrs down the road of life......do it for Allison and her girls...ellou

Sadly those poor girls are going to hear a lot of bad things that they shouldnt, through no fault of theirs.

If only the killer had thought it all outs, they would still have their loving mum.

I can see what looks like scratches near his eye in the pic of him in the car but not on his arms in the washing basket pic. I see the birthmark or graze type thing near his elbow that you mentioned though. I think these scratches (if that's what they are) really need some explanation.

I will try to post my photos tomorrow night. Must go to bed now. The one in the car with the check shirt was very pale and washed out on the online news page, but someone had pointed out faint marks. I darkened it and you could see red marks all over the wrist and top of hand.

Hmmmm interesting post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member