Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Indromum and Possumheart - it was a lovely gift to leave flowers at the bridge this weekend and thank you Possumheart for including us in your thoughts. :)

Indromum and Possumheart - it was a lovely gift to leave flowers at the bridge this weekend and thank you Possumheart for including us in your thoughts. :)

I second that. Very much appreciated from a woman in NSW.

In this report there's a photo of the bridge...police are standing on bridge over towards the pylons & seem to be looking straight down. In another photo I've seen police photographer has his camera/tripod set up where the police are standing in this one. Why would photographer be taking photos looking down if the body was up high under the bridge??...

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lison-baden-clay/story-e6freoof-1226343926997

With all due respect, Alcohol can be a major contributing factor to crime. In an extreme example, Jeffery Dahmer could not commit his crimes unless he was drunk. Also it can alter ones mood and lower inhibitions dramatically. I think it's a valid point.
Dutch courage it's widely known as.

Indromum, I just hit the Lauren Spierer page by mistake and ended up on that thread and FYI someone called Jupiter812 post #602 on latest page has been out and about sleuthing and taking photos with their camera phone.

Not sure about talking with trolley boys but use of a camera at a place of interest - yes.........:)

Thanks to Makara for posting this pic a while back, it shows Allisons body before it was moved.
[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7874969&postcount=261"]http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7874969&postcount=261[/ame]

In this report there's a photo of the bridge...police are standing on bridge over towards the pylons & seem to be looking straight down. In another photo I've seen police photographer has his camera/tripod set up where the police are standing in this one. Why would photographer be taking photos looking down if the body was up high under the bridge??...

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...lison-baden-clay/story-e6freoof-1226343926997

As well as taking photos of Allison's body, the police would need to take photos of the surrounding area in all directions.

MOO.

Posting this pic again (sorry if it offends) of where Allison was found. I always wondered if she was on the same side of the bridge where the small enclave is. Judging by the arial shot of the bridge and the red x, that seems to be the case. Do any of the locals know how far that enclave goes into the bush?

Bridge.jpg

IN this picture I believe the shape on the right hand side is a police office is it not? I remember catching that shape move on the video. He seemed to be pointing to different locations to the photographer above.

Sorry to ask, but how do you know QPS didn't find anything in the cars?

I would not know for sure. I assume, they did not because there were no arrests made. Any finding, really, would lead to arrest. JMO.

I can never see anything in any of these riverbank photos, perhaps fortunately.

Believe me. Queenslanders have seen alot of river banks in the last 18 months! UNFORTUNATELY
:eek:

I would not know for sure. I assume, they did not because there were no arrests made. Any finding, really, would lead to arrest. JMO.

If that is your logic, then :what:

Did the police actually say nothing was found in either car?
Not to my knowledge. I haven't seen any comment on cars at all in the papers.
I am guessing the forensics did not discover anything of consequence in the cars. Just imagine if the did.. What their actions would be?

This link should help everyone. Specific consent is required to keep organs for further testing.

http://www.health.vic.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0017/323216/nextofkin.pdf

Great document - contains relevant information about retaining organs etc. Just to clarify though, this document relates to "elective" autopsies. The autopsy in this case was mandatory and would fall under the "Coronial" type. Consent from the next of kin is not required as this would leave the way open to pervert the course of justice in cases where it might be in the best interests of the next of kin for as little as possible to be discovered about the COD. Not that I am saying this would be the case here or anything :escape:

BBM -
Sorry, but that is not correct. An investigation encompasses many aspects not just what they may or may not have found in cars.

IN this picture I believe the shape on the right hand side is a police office is it not? I remember catching that shape move on the video. He seemed to be pointing to different locations to the photographer above.

I agree in the video you can see his arm move upward as if he's pointing up to where the body is. IMO the body was found under the bridge and the weekend before ABC was found there was very heavy rain. On the Saturday I was driving home on Mt Crosby Rd about 4 or 5pm and my daughter asked me if there was going to be another flood it was that heavy.

I thought I read somewhere that you're also not supposed to go on about what are the rules and what aren't.

And I don't think you are also supposed to make others feel bad, which is what I feel some of your posts are doing.

Just sayin :innocent:

Back to the case, I think those big photos of Kholo Bridge are great. I had no idea there was as much vegetation as there seems to be, so opportunity to hide cars and people from passersby.

When I look at aerial shots on google earth of places I know well (like my street) they appear to have much more vegetation than they actually have. Our street looks like a solid forest from above.

I think that it is because even though the canopy of trees may be extensive, the actual vegetation at street level can be quite sparse. The straggly nature of Aussie trees probably contributes to this.

I've enlarged this pic and indicated with the arrows where Allison and the policeman are.

I'm sorry if this photo is offensive. I find it very disturbing but I like to think that Allison is in a better place now, looking over her three little girls. What we see on that riverbank is Allison's shell. Her spirit will live on forever.

Click image to enlarge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member