Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
G'Day y'all! This is my first post.

My head is done in with this case! I first stumbled upon WS just after poor ABC was found under the bridge. I was gobsmacked that the CM had printed GBC as being 'DEVASTATED' at this dreadful find...note the use of the inverted commas! This is what started my googling around to find out if there were others out there who were reading between the lines as I was!

This site is mind-blowing and I have become totally obsessed ever since. You guys are amazing.

For the record, I believe 100% that GBC is the main perp, with the old NBC the other 'evil-doer'! No question in my mind. IMO

However, QPS are obviously being super, super thorough in gathering all the hard evidence in order to put these evil-doers away for life! Think Casey Anthony! I think I spied Columbo sneeking into HQ the other day! Hope so.

I reckon the deed was done in the heat of a terrible mix of explosive factors...infidelity, devastating financial problems, divorce looming, heated accusations, name-calling, anger beyond control...AND the kids ARE NOT AT HOME! No hushing... 'the kids are listening blah, blah, blah'. And too late he's strangled the life out of the poor, poor woman. The gutless mongrel then thinks of his wonderful reputation, calls big daddy-O, howling down the line ...'the *advertiser censored* made me do it'! Yeah right...I watch too many real life crime shows. But still reckon that's what went down that terrible night.

Gawd I sure hope they do not get away with it. My heart goes out to the three little girls and ABC's family.

It's a simple, grassroots, practical explanation and as a few others have said sometimes the simplest explanation is the correct one. The details of how a body was disposed of and other extraneous factors may vary, but I believe this is the guts of what happened. At another time I'll explain a bit more about my thoughts based on personal experience. But I'll say it doesnt even take a lot of screaming and accusations to inflame someone of a certain type - like a narcissist or sociopath. Even a calm mention of something they don't want to hear (which needs to be discussed) can evoke a wild rage. Yet those same people can seem very sweet and mild mannered when they are out in public.

I missed this too and wanted to ask for a link but wasn't sure if I really wanted to see it IYKWIM LOL.

It is pretty boring, I finally looked at it on the weekend and it was just stupid, it should have been edited out. But my interpretation of it was very much 'stand by your man' as others have said. It could mean nothing. It was just the weird context.

I haven't done a lot of posting lately. Mostly that's because there hasn't been a lot to to talk about. No new information released by the police or the media. I've kind of skipped through the posts, missing some pages completely. I think that it was just becoming a bit overwhelming, thinking about Allison all the time, feeling helpless and clueless. However finding a link to the Tulley blog was very exciting today. So I went back and read over a few more posts.

Seriously, some of you are so clever, witty and hilarious. Some of you frustrate me, some of you I'd love to share a bottle of wine with, some of you I just want to marry.

So pleased you are back, you are very insightful! Also like to see Alicat back too at some stage.

Lol, wonder which category who fits into!

But I agree, I have dropped out a bit too. I think it got all a bit much. I too am interested in the Paul Tully blog. I do wonder if he is just shooting his mouth off, so to speak. But I actually feel there is probably something to it. I am sure he may know some things we don't.

I tell you.....If AllyG wants to marry me. I'm a running (again, like i'd run from GBC). I love her and all.....But, i'm a GURRRRRLLLL....and she's a GURRRLLLLLLL and if other GURRRLLLLs like the GURRLLLLL thing, that's OK. But im not into the GURRRRRLLLLLL thing.......Giggles

AllyG - We love you too........Big hugs xx Get a bottle of red, and ill run back to you baybee!!!! :)

He might have meant the flowers on top of her casket. Police investigating the JBR murder put microphones near the headstone of her grave trying to catch an "I'm sorry" confession.

Oh cool! What was the JBR case?

Awww thank you :coffeecup:

Sometimes I think I'm a bit too emotional for all of this. However the belief that someone will be arrested for Allison's murder keeps me coming back.

I have high hopes that some of the earlier crew who haven't been posting of late will find their way back once an arrest is made. Then we can all talk about what's happening, and hopefully debrief and let go of some sadness and anger.

I am not going to watch it again as I dont have a strong stomach lol.

When I saw it the first time I thought how odd, something was not right about it.

I showed my husband and he said that is not passion, it is FEAR big mumma is showing.

I looked at it again and I agree, she looks like a woman who is scared and clinging on to her husband.

Yeah I defs feel like there is something more than Allison's murder that will come out of this! I can't get my head around other theories though, anything else I think of just seems too far fetched - I'd love to do a massive list of theories on here, no matter how crazy they seem and just look at them all...

Maybe this site has a poll feAture and we run 2polls , who did it, and the motive

Intention is a very objective matter and provacation under Qld Criminal Law is a defence

From the legal point of view maybe, but this isn't a court of law and we are discussing all aspects here, not just the legal implications. The outcome of the courts does not always define what really happened, only what can legally be proved happened.

Some of us are speaking about moral issues and also about what we think has actually occurred and the seriousness of it. Whether that gets watered down in court and an outcome occurs which involves the perp getting a lesser sentence because of whatever legal reason, is another matter.

I tell you.....If AllyG wants to marry me. I'm a running (again, like i'd run from GBC). I love her and all.....But, i'm a GURRRRRLLLL....and she's a GURRRLLLLLLL and if other GURRRLLLLs like the GURRLLLLL thing, that's OK. But im not into the GURRRRRLLLLLL thing.......Giggles

AllyG - We love you too........Big hugs xx Get a bottle of red, and ill run back to you baybee!!!! :)
Hahahahahahaha that made me laugh lots and lots and lots *squishy hugs*

Awww thank you :coffeecup:

Sometimes I think I'm a bit too emotional for all of this. However the belief that someone will be arrested for Allison's murder keeps me coming back.

I have high hopes that some of the earlier crew who haven't been posting of late will find their way back once an arrest is made. Then we can all talk about what's happening, and hopefully debrief and let go of some sadness and anger.

Maybe my problem too.. I definitely needed the break, especially as there has been no new news facts really, and only so many times you can go over the same stuff without getting into really silly stuff.

Once an arrest is made there may well be some more stuff to discuss.

Maybe my problem too.. I definitely needed the break, especially as there has been no new news facts really, and only so many times you can go over the same stuff without getting into really silly stuff.

Once an arrest is made there may well be some more stuff to discuss.
Not to mention the "OMG I don't even..." especially if there are 5 people to be arrested. It will end up being a competition on who rolls on who first for a lighter sentence. Kind of like the hunger games for buttfaces.

Hello All,

Have been reading here for a while but this is my first post. Given the topic of family psycopathy has been raised, and reading into the comment by the MP this afternoon (...up to five..) I was wondering whether QPS would be able to access any police records in Sth Africa if they existed? Not that anything would be admissible I imagine.

Does anyone know how that intercontinental stuff works?

They are Rhodesians not Zimbabweans as left in 1980 when name changed. NBC would have fought in the Rhodesian Bush War - being GBC's age and having grown up there during that time, it was not a nice time. The stories we heard as children were terrible. NBC may well have "killed" someone during the war but as a soldier which was asked of him.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rhodesian_Bush_War"]Rhodesian Bush War - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

If the 'love tap' rumour is likely to be true, a small female being punched in the face or side of head, by any male (even a pasty limp-wrist) would create potential for unexpected consequences. If the attacker delivered something more than a slap, they wouldn't have to be a big strong guy to do a lot of damage. The victim's brain can bounce inside their skull (along the lines of a knockout in boxing) and render them unconscious, doing damage or causing clots to the brain then, or other damage striking their head in the resulting fall. The artery in the neck can also rupture from any sudden forceful sideways jerking of the head. The initial blow or the unconscious fall could be just as bad as getting hit with an iron bar.

If something like this happened, the attacker could claim there was never any intention to kill the victim, simply delivering a single punch. There's been plenty of cases revolving around an unlikely single punch death of large solid males who were prepared for the blow, let alone a defenceless 60-ish kg woman (but fewer cases - or none I know of - dealing with the killer hiding the body of the victim).

Yes, I agree, I realise this - IF the love-tap rumour is correct. But there has also been a rumour it was strangulation which I think was posted on here from what seemed to be a reliable source as well. (both sources unknown of course, and both are rumours, but it seems likely it has to be one or the other because I dont hink the body showed signs of stabbing or bludgeoning. but then I guess there's still poisoning or smothering)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ddph