Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
These comments are speculating on what GBC may think or feel. These comments are interpreting through the author's own empathy. He may, in fact, think or feel none of these things. We wish that he loves his children. We want it to be so. We speculate that he may feel remorse. BUT we are creating all of this. The fact is we don't know! However, we do know that Allison, a young and vibrant mother to 3 little girls, was brutally murdered, her life ended at the age of 43 years and her body discarded like trash. The perpetrator will be judged in a Court of Law and hopefully proved guilty beyond reasonable doubt. Justice needs to be done.

Absolutely....I am speculating, those were my opinions, just that. I dont know the people involved, I can only go on what I read, hear and observe....just like everyone else, IMO....only those people that were present when whatever occurred know the whole truth, it's now up to those investigating to put everything together and make that case that will get to court and see justice done

Very interesting indeed. Thankyou. Maybe we'll be hearing more soon?

I nearly took some photos to share with the forum. There were captivas, prados, blue SVUs all over the car park there. LOL! Too worried about getting in trouble though without a media link and be accused of stalking....

Could be nothing related but drove past Century 21 office at Taringa on way home today around 5 - 530pm. Lots of activity there, more than usual. Couldn't see police or anything like that but unusual levels based on my daily drive by at same time each work day. More people than usual.

Probably getting things ready for the "fire sale"

Back to the case:

We previously discussed that there is clearly a leak of coolant under the BC's silver CRV.

The car that was crashed by GBC was blue.

Now we have an eye witness statement say they saw a "white" 4wd **being towed by** a blue 4wd.....coolant issue maybe?

In my opinion, if someone saw a Prado and a CRV together, they wouldnt be referred to as two 4wd's...

but two CRV's....then yes, two of the same type that look like 4wd's.

silver could look like white too.

Good sleuthing...or as I would say sluething...

TS.

I nearly took some photos to share with the forum. There were captivas, prados, blue SVUs all over the car park there. LOL! Too worried about getting in trouble though without a media link and be accused of stalking....

No it is not stalking, more like community reporting lol.

It was me minni, occams 'shave away' theory is the other KISS version but a lot earlier in history minni. Use the most simple version that you CAN prove is Occams, after shaving away the incredible useless unprovable, thus being able to state a viable theory to why, what, where, who, when.

Now the hard part.......

My theory:

1. why - something very hurtful to Allison - ultimate betrayal - mistress pregnant

2. what - very angry inter communication about this issue

3. where - at her home

4. who - Allisons' husband and cohorts to aid after the fact

5. when - 11pm death

This is what I have gleaned as the most provable facts from locals, my knowledge and 'sources'

JMO and speculating from these threads and posts galore using Occams shave away process.

thanks Berry..Im surprised I found this post as I am about 30 pages behind and just kind of flicking through idly at the moment, but your theory is good and simple, exactly what I was hoping for...then kind of a brain storm on the simplest of facts we know, but I think there is too many!! haven't even gone back to page it started on since late last night!

He could have been suicidal IMO?

I thought that when first read the report...then it stated he was wearing seat belt....one would think he would have gone straight through the windscreen & head on into that cement post if not wearing a seatbelt.

I'll use the term I called him earlier...dumb clucker... probably forgot to undo the seat belt when he made a full on attempt at suicide.

So I'm adding to the list I've been making...things he'd be absolutely hating...

The canoeist.....police.....media....torrential rain which brought Allison back to her family & friends.

I think I'll now add....seatbelts (if wasn't for that he'd be dead)...& I'll throw in petrol ....as I said earlier the dumb clucker probably ran out of petrol & had to be towed out...by the blue car.

IMO the police will release a bit more info now and then, just to let the main suspect sweat, and watch his reaction.
I'm sure his phone will be bugged by now.
No doubt he was filmed from start to end of funeral.
I'm sure the police are just dotting their "i"s and crossing their "T"s by now.
Would like to know how many cars they have tested forensically.
Don't despair they will get the perp.

Back to the case:

We previously discussed that there is clearly a leak of coolant under the BC's silver CRV.

Now we have an eye witness statement say they saw a "white" 4wd **being towed by** a blue 4wd.....coolant issue maybe?

In my opinion, if someone saw a Prado and a CRV together, they wouldnt be referred to as two 4wd's...

TS.
I'd call them 4WDs. I'm not real good with cars so I don't understand the differences :)

Back to the case:

TS.

BBM.

No the witness didn't say that the white 4WD was being towed. I suggested that may have been the case.

This thread had to be closed due to an extraordinary amount of inappropriate posts. Had the inappropriate posts been alerted and ignored, we could have simply removed them and left the thread open. By responding, it created triple the work to remove the offending posts.

In the future, please DO NOT respond to posts against our Terms of Service, lest you find youself on an extended vacation as well.

I'll ask Kimster to review this thread in the morning to see if she thinks additional timeouts are warranted.

Please carry on and make no further mention of the offensive posts or members.

Thank you.
SoSueMe
WS Admin. Mgr./Co-Owner

Yes exactly. Empathy, remorse, concern for the welfare of others are not typical characteristics of those who commit murders.

To look at examples from common psychopathologies:

Eg a narcissist doesn't 'love' partners or children the way a normal person does. Their only value is to make the narcissist look good, or provide positive attention to the narcissist (narcissistic supply). Or a tool to use to manipulate people to get what they want.

Eg Psychopaths have no capacity for remorse beyond concern for getting themselves in trouble. And it's still always possible to blame another person. There's never "i feel bad about murder" but more "that stupid cow made me kill her, then went and bled all over the car seat and got me caught!"

So it's not typical but that doesn't mean that they are never present.

he has pushed her down the stairs
he has broken her leg once before and
he used to abuse her all the time....

omg....I hope they can use this evidence in court

I hope there is doctor and hospital records that show this stuff...

??? Is this gossip?

This thread had to be closed due to an extraordinary amount of inappropriate posts. Had the inappropriate posts been alerted and ignored, we could have simply removed them and left the thread open. By responding, it created triple the work to remove the offending posts.

In the future, please DO NOT respond to posts against our Terms of Service, lest you find youself on an extended vacation as well.

I'll ask Kimster to review this thread in the morning to see if she thinks additional timeouts are warranted.

Please carry on and make no further mention of the offensive posts or members.

Thank you.
SoSueMe
WS Admin. Mgr./Co-Owner

Apologies, I quoted and replied to one of their posts. I shouldnt have fed the troll, Sorry!

he has pushed her down the stairs
he has broken her leg once before and
he used to abuse her all the time....

omg....I hope they can use this evidence in court

I hope there is doctor and hospital records that show this stuff...

huh? wot? where's this from?

I thought a similar thing - why two cars? Maybe the car broke down and needed a tow. Now that would put the cat amongst the pigeons.
How would you explain that to a friend/family member in the dead of night?

Maybe his battery went flat as he had the lights on trying to dump body and needed a tow

Back to the case:

TS.

^^^BC's have a Silver Captiva not a silver CR-V^^^

People have been asking about the crashed car's number plates being obscured. Here is the unobscured photo but I still can't make it out.....254? 754?
606748-baden-clay-crashed-car.jpg

I thought that when first read the report...then it stated he was wearing seat belt....one would think he would have gone straight through the windscreen & head on into that cement post if not wearing a seatbelt.

I'll use the term I called him earlier...dumb clucker... probably forgot to undo the seat belt when he made a full on attempt at suicide.

Lol I suspect he checked his seat belt was on tightly. He only wanted to "get a little bit hurt" enough to buy some time and garner a bit of sympathy IMO.

Can anyone tell me the distance from GBC's house to his parents house please?

:eek:nline:Whilst loads of others are evidently taking huge advantage of Kimster's 'off-the-scene' moment, I thought to make a contribution of sorts ~ wildest imaginative sorts might I add! :couch:

Ok guys, here's my attempt at 'sleuthing' :websleuther: bearing in mind please, that I'm a 'dead' (no pun intended) LOSS at Cluedo! ALL is simply my vivid IMAGINATION.

MAYBE he hired a lawyer so soon, because he knew that he'd need immediate, professional advice from the outset, fully aware that it would end up in court & that he'd need expert defence to avoid :jail: He most probably admitted to a heated argument which soon evolved into violence. :bigfight: Of course he'd say that Allison attacked him first (reason for scratch to face & some bruising etc.:fight:) & that he merely acted in self-defence.

Here he could have offered 2 fabricated scenes:
a) That whilst pushing her away from himself, she ACCIDENTLY fell and hit her head, & on not responding immediately, he tended to her & noted that she was dead. He panicked :panic: & immediately called his closest 'friend' :heartbeat: for advice, & was advised to buy time, by making it appear as a missing person case. In which case, he needed to dispose of the body asap, & call his lawyer first thing in the morning. :phone:

The 'friend' offered to assist, but could not be seen anywhere near the home, so arranged to meet some distance away. He waited some time before putting Allison's body in his car, because he wanted to be sure that the obviously alerted, curious & possibly already suspicious neighbours who'd possibly heard screaming, would be asleep & hopefully not notice him taking a large (obviously wrapped up) object out to his car, and then leaving at such a ridiculous hour. :please:

He & the 'friend' met, each in their own vehicles, & in his absolute panicked state (also knowing but NEVER admitting to strangulation!), stupidly decided to throw her body over the bridge. Her iPhone may have also be thrown over at the same time, or possibly taken, together with the 'body wrapping object' by the 'friend' so that some 'things' could possibly be 'checked' on her iPhone & then, both that & the 'wrapping' could also be disposed of farthest away from the scene. :escape:

b) That whilst pushing her away from himself, she ACCIDENTLY fell and hit her head, & on coming around (may have been acting strangely?) & stormed off, presumably to go for a walk & he went to bed, only to discover on awakening the following morning, that she hadn't returned.

Here he could have added a number of false alibis, like he suspected that she wouldn't have gone far, possibly nearby to sit unseen for a while. (Hence only nearby police searches.) Maybe that 'she'd' also admitted to him that she'd purchased 'sleeping pills' or whatever (yet his visit to the chemist), & threatened a suicide / over-dose ~ which he never dreamed that she'd ever actually pursue, given her adoration for their girls, but since she hadn't returned home, he now feared the possibility that she could have OD'd somewhere close to home, but obviously in a concealed spot. :puke:

Having her body found & strangulation having been the most likely cause of death, obviously would've come as even a worse nightmare than he'd ever imagined :eek: since he obviously would never have admitted such to either his 'friend' or his lawyer.

Defence lawyers always advise their clients to divulge least to ANYONE, even closest family & friends ~ NOBODY besides them, so that they can perform / deliver their best, most convincing & hopefully, winning case. They absolutely have to win, and especially such a high-profiled case like this, because doing so, would inevitably mean enormous future BUSINESS for them :partyguy: no matter how much they lie through their teeth & how well they may or may not they sleep at night, because they've trained & ingrained themselves, that any conscience whatsoever, would only ever mean a hindrance & cause for imminent failure in their chosen profession ~ that of 'professional, highest paid liar'. They also train themselves to maintain & take the real truth with them to their graves. :pinocchio:

I personally don't expect any immediate 'conviction' given the complexity of this case so far, & whilst also thinking back to SCOTT PETERSON ~ "an American murderer convicted of killing his wife, Laci Peterson, and their unborn son in Modesto, California in 2002. Peterson's arrest and subsequent trial received significant American news media coverage until 2005, when he was sentenced to death by lethal injection. He remains on death row in San Quentin State Prison while his case is on appeal to the Supreme Court of California. He maintains his innocence."
Yet I so hope to be WRONG here! :please:

PS: To the one who mentioned something about the obvious lack of a Rhodes Scholarship ~ well, obviously then, Rhodesian blood doesn't count! :highfive: Neither does supposedly being a good scout! :rolling:

That's all from me for now ... :bee:
~@~ :dramaqueen:

Someone earlier today had the theory that GBC was out with another female and Allison went looking for him, found him and there was some sort of confrontation that took place roadside somewhere that went bad.

This actually seems very plausible to me as I once had a friend who was dating a married man. They would go to nightclubs till early hours and as time went by he stayed out later and later. The wife, sick of waiting for him to come home actually left some children at home (she was considered a very good Mother) to look for him. The time she left her house the children still would have been asleep, I am almost 100% sure the children were left alone) She headed for the nightclub area and saw him on the road with mistress in passenger seat. She flashed her lights, honked her horn and both cars pulled over. There was a huge confrontation on the side of the road and said adulterer was drink driving also. Just something im putting out there. My opinion only, however situation is very likely to me. Particulary seeing I know people who have been there. And done that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhatHappenedToJAB