Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting what you've typed about DM perhaps being responsible. There's two instances of a yellow Toyota, including a15-year-old where a woman driving a yellow car.

news.com.au - Regret over grim bag contents

Hi CV - in above article it mentions DM having a girlfriend who picked up his abduction kit (black bag) from DM's employers. Perhaps she was involved in the 15 year old and yellow car incident. MOO

Ticking box A.

Torture and a bit inexperienced, he was winging this one in some respects.

Also, psycho!
Seems like a pre-cursor to murder IMO - significant mind games, torture and brutality.

"See Inside" Cottesloe Beach is now available on Google.
When you drag the man onto the pathway on the beach it'll take you to a new feature.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@-31...4!1sQGuWdeq2IRlpi6t28uOBug!2e0!7i13312!8i6656

Here are examples
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• originalCottesloeBuildingStillUnderneathIndiana.jpg
    originalCottesloeBuildingStillUnderneathIndiana.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 123
  • BollardsCottesloe.jpg
    BollardsCottesloe.jpg
    72.2 KB · Views: 122
  • CottesloeRamp.jpg
    CottesloeRamp.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 123
  • CottesloeGroynePathway.jpg
    CottesloeGroynePathway.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 122
+ 1 more. Note that the message "Don't drink and drive" is pointed at ..... the beach
d255a4ee8020452a195c86fd6a65c3ca.jpg

Sent from my HTC 2PQ910 using Tapatalk

Tilbury was ex airforce. Everett was ex SAS..... https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...nge-of-being-a-psychopath-in-the-military-721

And Gary Hayes was an ex reservist
http://geocaching.com.au/cache/ga7430

d56cd3364f92574d3c8900a688598601.jpg

I can't say where or in what capacity but I looked after that guy who drove the tank around Perth. He had a lot of "issues" after this happened. He may have been injured in the chase. He was a bit of a handful. MOO

Happy halloween spooks👻 + happy birthday🎂

Happy halloween spooks[emoji317] + happy birthday[emoji512]

Thanks Annalise [emoji316][emoji88][emoji1014][emoji317][emoji517][emoji516][emoji515][emoji517][emoji517][emoji517]

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

It's a very serious offense to steal an armoured personnel carrier and fail to stop when the police put their sirens on, it's not funny but ....LOL LOL LOL!

Hi Pandit - the really funny thing about the stolen tank was that this guy indicated when he was turning right and left😂 MOO

On these two occasions the victims were spoken too. These are only my thoughts and opinions.

1988 – Sat - 28 May - Dorothy (alias name) - Aged 44 - Abduction and severe assault (Sheraton Hotel to Wilson) Note: perpetrator spoke to victim (at least twice).

1. He snarled "you stupid ******ing *****, you're going to die, you're going to die" over and over again, the words never changed.

2. She was thrown out of the car at Centenary Drive in Wilson where he ground her face into the blue metal, said "right ***** your dead" & threw plastic sheeting over her. Full article Article inset

1994 - Approx. 1994 – unnamed female (aged 18) - Central Claremont Carpark, attempted abduction. Married woman and her brother in car park. Man with white Holden Commodore asked for help reaching inside Commodore to locate his car keys. Websths

Note: 1995 – April - Holden commodore VS Series I Station Wagon was released April 1995 - australiancar

Hi Pandit - the really funny thing about the stolen tank was that this guy indicated when he was turning right and left MOO

:floorlaugh: Thanks, Annalise, you just made my night! Happy Halloween folks! :ghost::dracula:

Tilbury was ex airforce. Everett was ex SAS..... https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/...nge-of-being-a-psychopath-in-the-military-721

And Gary Hayes was an ex reservist
http://geocaching.com.au/cache/ga7430

d56cd3364f92574d3c8900a688598601.jpg

The source from the website is a document Episodes in WA's Policing History. For interests sake there is a link to the page with additional pictures of the tank and damage on page 20.

https://www.police.wa.gov.au/About-Us/Our-history/Episodes-in-our-policing-history

I can't say where or in what capacity but I looked after that guy who drove the tank around Perth. He had a lot of "issues" after this happened. He may have been injured in the chase. He was a bit of a handful. MOO
Gary passed away a while ago now.
A chap living across the road from Wembley Police Station bought the bricks from the wall he demolished, and used them to pave his driveway apparently.

If Tilbury presented at court on Mon 20, did one of his former prison mates present as a witness.

Could that person have stayed overnight at the Parmelia Hotel, waiting till the morning to go to court.

Don't think so. Sounds like he's spend the night in the clink.

He was arrested "in the Gosnells area in the vicinity of the alleged murder" early yesterday afternoon. He will appear in East Perth Magistrate Court this morning (Monday 20th June) charged with willful murder and aggravated sexual assault.

In my opinion looking at the Edwards branch there is no connection from a quick look at the known links. I have a couple of connections to that family tree myself so was familiar with the tree.

I'm still lost and can't find the Edwards branch from the Marwick branch. Was there a B Edwards?

Three incidents which occurred 1987 & 1988 - all early AM

Note: Sally Greenham and alias Dorothy were both similar ages – 43 & 44 – both incidents initiated at Adelaide Tce, Perth. There were three abductions from Perth – Sally, Dorothy & Julie. (Sally & Julie were similar in height - I don't know Dorothy's height)

1987 – Thu 20 Aug - Sally Greenham - aged 43 - 166cm (5’4”) - Early AM after alighting a taxi in Adelaide Tce, Perth CBD. Had traveled from Geraldton (not in taxi). watoday

Nine months later….

1988 – Sat 28 May – Dorothy (alias name) Aged 44 - 1.05am Severe assault commencing from outside Sheraton Hotel Perth, to Wilson (Cnr Centenarary Ave & Leach Hwy). Perpetrator driving yellow possibly a Toyota Full article Article inset

Three weeks later….

1988 – Mon 20 Jun - Julie Cutler – aged 22 - 162cm (5’3”) - 12.30am last seen leaving Parmelia Hotel, Mill St, Perth. MP

These are only my thoughts and opinions.

Gary passed away a while ago now.
A chap living across the road from Wembley Police Station bought the bricks from the wall he demolished, and used them to pave his driveway apparently.

Hi Petedavo - the last time I saw Gary would have been around 2003. He was certainly a character. You had to have your wits about you working with him. Do you know how he passed? MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member