Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you want to do some detective work scroll back a few pages , one of the people your claiming to miss / or not miss is still here under a different name... eg . " they know where the body is , but they will wait till the weathers better " ring any bells ?

You cannot be expected to solve crimes in this heat

Will try to tactfully find a way to present this.

If you take a long tube with you next time Innerchild, poke it into the earth as deeply as you can and put your nose over the top. The nose knows. Same principle applies with a long pointed stick, pierce the earth as hard as you can, withdraw and put your nose to the end of it.

Old technique. Good luck.

I'm owning my whacko theory. The line going west from Cott (Julie Cutler) to East (Sarah Spiers?) through corner of Bayview Tce and St Q Ave matched three or four other "clues" left on different blogs.

On the exact spot there was an area that had previously been dug, had broken long neck Swan Gold beer bottles just buried underneath surface, pieces of what we thought were black plastic but turned out to be black leaves (from surface but had been buried) and you could stick a wooden stick easily into earth about three foot. Only had a folding camp shovel with us and didn't go further than one foot. Maybe co-incidence?

If you want to do some detective work scroll back a few pages , one of the people your claiming to miss / or not miss is still here under a different name... eg . " they know where the body is , but they will wait till the weathers better " ring any bells ?

You cannot be expected to solve crimes in this heat

And the weather this February being exceptionally mild!

Where is my hat?

[emoji12][emoji23]🤣🤣🤣

Edit: Where are my sunglasses?

[emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji41][emoji876][emoji165]
Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.
[emoji317][emoji317][emoji317]

Many thanks to those of you who have participated within this forum for the long-term and recent months. You’ve really helped reach many of the much needed answers. Not one of your ideas was too far-fetched, in fact, the ideas just revealed how imaginative your minds really are and that your knowledge of various subjects cannot be matched by anyone else. Keep up the good work, with special thanks to:

Innerchild, Meticulously, Petedavo, Spooks-r-us, Janwa, Eaglette, Annalise, Kambo, DRT, Spinnaker, ESH, Ilikeclouds, Bohemian, Pandit, Sutton, Crabsticks, Akai and of course the former member PCS.

Thanks, CV, I haven't contributed a great deal but do try here and there but I have been a daily reader for god only knows how long and even went back and read every single post when I first joined. I should really be thanking all you and the rest of you guys and gals from WA with your local knowledge and what not as it certainly helped me understand the area a bit better.

Now to wait, again..

Still categorising evidence for both parties. Hence the call over

"She said there was no point in splitting up the matters at this point.

Prosecutor Carmel Barbagallo told the court prosecutors were currently reviewing and categorising more than 1.5 million pages of material.
She said it was in the interests of justice to ensure the material could be filtered and searching in a meaningful way by all parties."

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/cr...y-robert-edwards-in-perth-court-ng-b88759381z

Nice to see you back Frankie could be a long court case ahead by the sounds of the notes. Do you think you will be attending.
i just miss chatting here but I can not chat about the case.

Discuss the case and NOT each other please. Surely none of you want the thread shut down.

Thank you

As discussed many times before, the alleged CSK seems to have a type. For example: females, under 170cm, with shoulder length or longer hair, and blonde or light brown/blonde streaked hair.

Maybe the non-randomness refers to his actual CHOICES of alleged victims. Meaning his alleged decisions to picking a victim was deliberate and NOT random.

Given I know the KK victim she is also a similar look to the the girls, slim, petite (height) but brunette..perhaps there is some truth to this..I think he personally just hung out in the dense bushes in Rowe Park and waited for someone to wander past there in his early opportunistic days...

Sorry for the late reply. Hypothetically if you knew you were looking at life without the chance of parole, you'd be better off serving what time you have in remand. All the other detainees are also awaiting hearings / trial so less likely to fix you up and safer in general, technically your still innocent. Just my opinion! Cheers!

Given I know the KK victim she is also a similar look to the the girls, slim, petite (height) but brunette..perhaps there is some truth to this..I think he personally just hung out in the dense bushes in Rowe Park and waited for someone to wander past there in his early opportunistic days...

Longer hair - perhaps shoulder length hair?

Posts my opinion unless source included. All my original text/images are my personal copyright and can't be reproduced outside of WebSleuths without my permission.

Longer hair - perhaps shoulder length hair?

Yes, curly hair long.. but not sure of length at that time..

Sorry for the late reply. Hypothetically if you knew you were looking at life without the chance of parole, you'd be better off serving what time you have in remand. All the other detainees are also awaiting hearings / trial so less likely to fix you up and safer in general, technically your still innocent. Just my opinion! Cheers!

Sorry this reply was in response to earlier by no name, ESH and El Gordo

But it’s Hakea’s turnover that really sets it apart: the Canning Vale jail has a yearly intake of about 7000 medium and maximum-security prisoners — many of whom are eventually moved on to other jails once they are sentenced.

After a day spent either working, attending court appearances, participating in education, training or life-skills programs, playing sport or working out, the prisoners are back in the tight confines of their cells — most of which have double bunks and all of which have a TV with two DVD channels, a fan, shelving, toilet and basin — by 6.20pm for the nightly lockdown.

High-profile prisoners such as accused Claremont serial killer Bradley Robert Edwards or those considered at risk from other inmates because of the nature of their offending — namely sex offences — are housed in protection in Unit 6, away from the general population. Last week, 105 prisoners were in that unit.

https://www.perthnow.com.au/news/cr...behind-bars-at-was-hakea-prison-ng-b88687425z

Taxi ranks. .. back then we had weekend only ranks in entertainment precincts such as Claremont, Fremantle, Perth, and Northbridge. They were staffed by taxi base supervisors to help regulate the client flow and make sure drivers obeyed the rules. Hence they were known as secure ranks.

As for the SS charges... this is the wild card the prosecutors have held up their sleeve. The final charge cements the perception that the prosecutors believe he is not only a killer but a serial killer... and a predator. .. and they may have crucial evidence to point to this in their 1.5 million pages of evidence. The defence were ready to go on their platform of its circumstantial. .. this SS charge changes the perception to he did it AND SS as well.

Taxi ranks. .. back then we had weekend only ranks in entertainment precincts such as Claremont, Fremantle, Perth, and Northbridge. They were staffed by taxi base supervisors to help regulate the client flow and make sure drivers obeyed the rules. Hence they were known as secure ranks.

As for the SS charges... this is the wild card the prosecutors have held up their sleeve. The final charge cements the perception that the prosecutors believe he is not only a killer but a serial killer... and a predator. .. and they may have crucial evidence to point to this in their 1.5 million pages of evidence. The defence were ready to go on their platform of its circumstantial. .. this SS charge changes the perception to he did it AND SS as well.

When did Claremont get a secure taxi rank?

Many thanks to those of you who have participated within this forum for the long-term and recent months. You’ve really helped reach many of the much needed answers. Not one of your ideas was too far-fetched, in fact, the ideas just revealed how imaginative your minds really are and that your knowledge of various subjects cannot be matched by anyone else. Keep up the good work, with special thanks to:

Innerchild, Meticulously, Petedavo, Spooks-r-us, Janwa, Eaglette, Annalise, Kambo, DRT, Spinnaker, ESH, Ilikeclouds, Bohemian, Pandit, Sutton, Crabsticks, Akai and of course the former member PCS.

Hi CV - thank you for the lovely post. Thank YOU for all the research you do and the lists you put together and update. Very tedious work but very thorough. Also very much appreciated. Hope we all hang in there for the rest of this trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SoCal Greg