Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Above post was on big footy posted by bunny.
Computer dispatch system.
Scenario ?
Another taxi sees the job on the system and does a drive by to check out the fare.
Sees its a young girl matching his mo and says "did you call for a taxi?"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Above post was on big footy posted by bunny.
Computer dispatch system.
Scenario ?
Another taxi sees the job on the system and does a drive by to check out the fare.
Sees its a young girl matching his mo and says "did you call for a taxi?"

Apologies mate, wasn't aware of that post in BF.
If the CSK did use a similar method, then I believe the line he spoke to Sarah would be similar to the one you have suggested, a generic line like that wouldn't raise any fear at all.

Claremont Serial Killings

(modsnip)

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...are_fid=23893&share_type=t&share_pid=37530990

So for SR to know they were briefly discussing a 'Spears' he must have had a scanner at home or been in his cab.

Interesting that he said he had SS in his cab the previous night, if she went missing at 2am in the morning on the 27th January does that mean he had her in his cab the previous night which would technically be the 26th or did he mean the 25th?

WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. The call log was under the name Spears. Taxi driver SR said he wrote it down as Spears. Look it up.

this doesn't even matter, but you are the one that is wrong. if you are going to call someone out on something at least get your information correct. SR isn't even talking about the night SS disappeared either

Steve Ross:
The first trip had been from Wellington Street, Mosman Park, to Club Bay View, he said. He said the second had been from Claremont to South Perth. He said there had been a mix-up earlier in the night with a call from the same passenger. He said her name had come on his taxi computer screen and he asked if she was "Spier". He said she corrected him and said: "Spiers." He recalled that she had lived in Mill Point Road, South Perth.

SR didn't see the name come up on the night she disappeared.

he remembered giving her a lift the night before she disappeared, due to confusion over the name.

he rang ABC radio on 21 March 1997 as well to say this (according to attached article)

i don't think he came forward with this information about SS until after JR disappeared and even then it was at the insistence of PW.

3.PNG

SR didn't see the name come up on the night she disappeared.

he remembered giving her a lift the night before she disappeared, due to confusion over the name.

he rang ABC radio on 21 March 1997 as well to say this (according to attached article)

i don't think he came forward with this information about SS until after JR disappeared and even then it was at the insistence of PW.

attachment.php

Interesting, so SS took a cab at 2am two nights in a row, from the same general area and made a booking both times.

A bloke that looked like Mark Dixie, but wasn't Mark Dixie. Very interesting. Our black/brown haired mystery man may have dyed his hair and had a hair cut to change his disguise. Still think Jane looks surprised at this concept. "Oh crap, its you".
edit:Actually the stature of blonde man is about 6'2".

But how tall is Mystery Man, the one wearing a shirt 2 sizes too big, of slight stature, and hardly a jaw line. Can that collar get spread any wider? Mobs of hair. Im still not ruling out he could be a she for the camera. Not once has he faced the camera.

taper.jpg

That blonde haired guy and Sarah, mmmmm

Funny how the bricklayer described the taxi at Pipidinny road as a dirty thing, and a report says, taxi seen driving along bush track.

Interesting, so SS took a cab at 2am two nights in a row, from the same general area and made a booking both times.

A bloke that looked like Mark Dixie, but wasn't Mark Dixie. Very interesting. Our black/brown haired mystery man may have dyed his hair and had a hair cut to change his disguise. Still think Jane looks surprised at this concept. "Oh crap, its you".
edit:Actually the stature of blonde man is about 6'2".

But how tall is Mystery Man, the one wearing a shirt 2 sizes too big, of slight stature, and hardly a jaw line. Can that collar get spread any wider? Mobs of hair. Im still not ruling out he could be a she for the camera. Not once has he faced the camera.

taper.jpg

That blonde haired guy and Sarah, mmmmm

Funny how the bricklayer described the taxi at Pipidinny road as a dirty thing, and a report says, taxi seen driving along bush track.

You start out by saying MM looks like Mark Dixie, then go on to say you aren't convinced that MM is a male and could possibly be a female. Mark Dixie is a MALE!

You also draw inferences from nothing but your own imagination. This does not help the case or people trying to discuss the case on a forum such as this. I can't be sure if you are deliberately trying to derail this thread or not, my gut tells me that you are.

Crabstick, your posts are not helpful and are flat out painful to read let alone actually trying to understand where you are coming from. For the good of this thread, can you please refrain from posting anything that is fictional or just plain warped imaginative thoughts. I mean this all in the nicest possible way.

I didnt say MM was a younger Mark Dixie. I was talking about the bob guy in the newspaper article.

Then I contemplated whether Blonde bob haired guy had a hair cut and died his hair black to disguise himself from police to acquire victim number 2, but I remember (without a media source) that blonde haired guy is quite tall.

Then i had a look at the rear image of MM, and all I can see is someone with a shirt that is twice the size they are draped over tiny shoulders, with mobs a hair and barely a jawline. Its like someone is trying to make them self look bigger than they are for the camera. Looking at the image, they have barely any shoulders.
If you have some evidential fact that would discount it as a woman in disguise as a man. Go for it.

If the MM is a man, he barely has a muscle on him, he barely has a jawline, no shoulders, and enough hair for two men.

The person is like 60 kilograms wringing wet. Look at the bloke standing 10 feet behind MM. What a contrast in stature, and posture.

Its a fair question.

You start out by saying MM looks like Mark Dixie, then go on to say you aren't convinced that MM is a male and could possibly be a female. Mark Dixie is a MALE!

You also draw inferences from nothing but your own imagination. This does not help the case or people trying to discuss the case on a forum such as this. I can't be sure if you are deliberately trying to derail this thread or not, my gut tells me that you are.

Crabstick, your posts are not helpful and are flat out painful to read let alone actually trying to understand where you are coming from. For the good of this thread, can you please refrain from posting anything that is fictional or just plain warped imaginative thoughts. I mean this all in the nicest possible way.

I was thinking out a loud, and I was in a hurry. If you don't like what I write. I'm sorry it doesn't fit your diatribe.

Just hit the block button, and you will never have to read my posts again. It is that easy.

This is not Joe blow stab and run guy. This is a serial killer that has killed 3 or more people and eluded police for 20 years.

Looks like Mark Dixie, but its not... The bobbed hair guy that is.
1051620-3x2-940x627.jpg

Here is the blonde bob guy in red mark up to help you read it

newspaper_article_red.jpg

MM was and always will be a red herring aired deliberately on the CIA doco to create discussion amongst POI's at the time who we're being surveilled or had LD's on their phones. Forget about him, he's of no consequence.

The main POI are the MAP, the known sexual pervert and the bloke with a gun under the seat of his car. All were listed at the end of the program.

All this cyclical discussion about initials. Anyone who claims to have had discussion with police will know him.

I present to you, "Blonde Hair Man"

ps* Blonde hair man is referenced in the above stated news article. He does exist

Maybe police were just interested in Mystery Man coming forward

MM was and always will be a red herring aired deliberately on the CIA doco to create discussion amongst POI's at the time who we're being surveilled or had LD's on their phones. Forget about him, he's of no consequence.

The main POI are the MAP, the known sexual pervert and the bloke with a gun under the seat of his car. All were listed at the end of the program.

Firstly in a grainy black and white picture of very low quality taken from behind MM, I find it incredible that you can determine his jaw line, secondly MM actually looks bigger in the shoulders than the guy behind him in the white shirt, and thirdly, You are all over the place, you jump from bobbed hair man, to mystery man being a woman, to a dirty taxi on Pippdinny road all without any relevance to each other. You could be an asset to the discussion but you insist on creating these imaginative scenario's that are so far fetched that your posts become painful to read.

All this cyclical discussion about initials. Anyone who claims to have had discussion with police will know him.

I present to you, "Blonde Hair Man"

ps* Blonde hair man is referenced in the above stated news article. He does exist

What does this post even mean?

I disagree with this Green Devil. Virtually all have been discounted as being the CSK.

Crabstick I agree with the others; Your posts are all over the show. Sorry but they are.

I disagree with this Green Devil. Virtually all have been discounted as being the CSK.
Do you mind clarifying this comment?

How would you know this?
Are you saying police divulge sensitive information about the case to an interested member of the public (that being yourself)?
On MAP - you have previously claimed he had been ruled out and then reneged (well actually, you just denied you were the poster who said it even though we know it was you). Now you're back saying you're in the know?
Apart from BC claiming there is DNA, do you have any other source that there is DNA?

On DNA

If we were to assume BC is correct and they have DNA;

Wouldn't they go through your suspect list one by one and get DNA?
For those who decline and where they haven't got authority to take it;

What's stopping police from just taking it anyway? I assume there's some sort of logging process where they have to record where they got the sample from and how you got it, but couldn't they fudge it. If they get a hit they start building a case until they have enough to go and demand a DNA sample (which they already know will be a match)?

One problem I guess would be cost. They'd have to follow someone around until they disposed of something with their DNA on it I suppose.

Let me pose the question;

You're Macro or SCS or whatever it is these days and you have a DNA profile. How would you go about trying to find a match?

I would send it to ancestry.com.

On a side note, I think it's time for the reward to be increased, like a LOT bigger than it is now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member