Australia Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996 - 1997, Perth, Western Australia - #9 *ARREST

Status
Not open for further replies.
just reposting this so people can stop talking about no 33, its making me bonkers
attachment.php

10 Fountain Way Huntingdale...sold 02/04/1997
Ciara Glennon found 03/04/1997...
Just like the article stated... probable that this is the said property.
(sorry in advance if this isn't allowed?)

In regards to ACR. A simple business names historical search shows that the EDWARDS involved in the business, came much after the CSK incidents.

It is a very common name and one of the co-incidences that often occur in these type of investigations.

Prior to their Fountain Way purchase, BE & EC were living in a unit directly opposite Osborne Park Primary School on Albert Street.

They bought Fountain Way in June 1991, which is also loated very close to a Primary School, the one BE attended as a child.

The house was sold in 1987. However, in June 1995 there was a caveat put on the title. This was because BE & EC had taken a loan out, using the mortgage as security. The caveat was removed when the property sold.

The caveat reveals that by June 1995, EC had become EE ie she had the married name EDWARDS.

I'm speculating that the marriage was breaking down and EE wanted out, but BE didn't want to leave, so a loan was arranged to pay her out.

It is very significant as the CSK incidents, which include KK rape, occurred from February 1995 to March 1997. The house sold in April 1997.

What year were they living in Osbourne Park and if you don't mind me asking how can you confirm this...PM me if needed..

Until I see evidence, I'm sitting on the fence if that's cool with you

Absolutely, indeed its best that way. If there is one thing to be taken out of Macro, tunnel vision & assumption is the enemy of good investigation.

As soon as the CG story broke I was drawn to my theory. Went there almost daily for 4 years and it really was very isolated even during the day.

I'm not sold on the lawyer link yet, BF is essentially a troll site. Open mind though on that one.

Claremont was basically renowned at the time for easy beautiful girls who didn't mind a drink, so it doesn't surprise that it drew in outsiders.

Got a theory on SS and JR also

Come on then, give us your theories.
This is far more engrossing than fire works.

In regards to ACR. A simple business names historical search shows that the EDWARDS involved in the business, came much after the CSK incidents.

It is a very common name and one of the co-incidences that often occur in these type of investigations.

Well I've just wasted a s***load of time. Did you find these dates online? Please link to them if you can.

Edited to ask: your post says two things 1) any Edwards connection to ACR was after the killings, and 2) that the Edwards are no relation to BE. None of us could work these out. I'm not sure how you could establish (2) easily. I'm grasping at straws a bit here.

[emoji888] not forgetting the speculated suspicious death of Romuald Zak, coworker of CG, 6 months after CG's disappearance.
there does seem to be legal element/theme/connection

[emoji887]
Is that proven that romould zak worked with CG

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Yes, like the fast food chain.
I just happened to find it by googling 'Sue (followed by the surname) Perth' and up came a listing to someone on fb.
That would make it the person who worked in Nedlands??

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Probably just got sick of his controlling narcissistic ways especially if she is the sort who enjoys extra marital affairs (as a search of her name would indicate )

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

I'm not sure we should read too much into that, who puts their exact birthdate and name on one of those sites?
Seems suspicious

I'm not sure we should read too much into that, who puts their exact birthdate and name on one of those sites?
Seems suspicious
The more I see about SC name online, the more I lean towards BE using the name himself as an alias of sorts.....just a thought....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

As a latecomer to this thread I'm about to pose something that's probably been discussed before, but here I go anyway... david & catherine birnie's 2nd & 4th victims were also abducted from Stirling Hwy (the second from Claremont). I'm from Melbourne. Was is it about the Stirling Hwy already!? I'm from East & never been to Perth but will absolutely check it out when I eventually make it over.

The more I see about SC name online, the more I lean towards BE using the name himself as an alias of sorts.....just a thought....

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk
He strikes me as the sort of dude who would have a very, very big presence online. I wouldn't be surprised if your suspicion is correct. But will we ever find out any of these details? I suppose if they come out at trial, then yes.

Re: Queries. Title of 10 Fountain Gate shows information of previous address of purchasers. Doesn't tell you length at previous address, but clearly they were in Osborne Park around May/June 1991.

Historical Business Name Searches can be done by civilians via the ASIC websites or information brokers, but you need to pay a fee.

Experience tells you where to look for information, what information you can obtain, etc.

Titles can be obtained from Landgate. If you see something interesting ie the caveat, you can obtain that too. That provided good info.

Had it brought to my attention again by someone the story about the ankles.
Those who know what I'm talking about does that suggest KK ran away?
I know the term left for dead was used but info is shady at best.

Can someone please make a timeline regarding where BRE was living for the past 48 years so we can end the debate about houses.

Re: Queries. Title of 10 Fountain Gate shows information of previous address of purchasers. Doesn't tell you length at previous address, but clearly they were in Osborne Park around May/June 1991.

Historical Business Name Searches can be done by civilians via the ASIC websites or information brokers, but you need to pay a fee.

Experience tells you where to look for information, what information you can obtain, etc.

Titles can be obtained from Landgate. If you see something interesting ie the caveat, you can obtain that too. That provided good info.

Thanks! What date range did you find for the Edwards Trust's involvement with ACR? I still don't understand how you confirmed the Edwards Trust is in no way connected to BE. I still think this is an enormous coincidence if that's all it is.

Born 1968
1970 Huntingdale Primary School
1985 Gosnells High School
1985 G Family Mosman Park Restaurant
1986 Telstra Worker
1988 19 February 144 Gay St, Huntingdale EROLL 20 YearsWednesday February 17 Huntingdale Attack
1988Monday 20 June 12.30am Hilton Hotel Julie Cutler (22)
1988 Madora Bay House Purchased - BE
1991 Possible Albert Street Osborne Park BRE & ECSunday 30 June Kerry Turner (18) Last seen Vic Park found Canning Dam
1991 8 Nov Madora Bay EROLLCottesloe Hotel/Lakeway Drive Women Attacked
1991 15 May Madora Bay EROLL
1991 June Fountain Way Huntingdale Purchase
1992 20 March Madora Bay EROLL
1992 29 May Madora Bay EROLL
1993 21 January Fountain Way EROLL 25 Years
1994Saturday January 1 Claremont Subway Attack - Man drags woman from car - escapes
Two women in different incidences attempted to drag from cars and Subway/Lights
Monday October 31 Princess Rd - Women (31) 2 men in cab tries assault- escapes
1995Claremont Golf Course - Cab driver tried assault women - escapes
1995 G family no longer own restaurant 27 YearsSunday February 12 Karrakatta Girl (17) Taken from Rowe Park and raped/bashed
1996 Possible Long Service Leave from TelstraSaturday January 27 2.06am Sarah Spiers (18)
Sunday March 3 2am Church Lane - Women (21) bashed and indecently assaulted
Sunday June 9 12.04am Jane Rimmer (23)
1997 April 2 BE & EC sell the Fountain WayFriday March 14 Ciara Glennon (27)
1998 April 8 Fountain Way EROLLMonday November 9 Perth City past 12am Lisa Jane Brown (19) Believed murdered
1998 Eagles membership with G Family 30 Years
1999 144 Gay St, Huntingdale - Last year on EROLL
2000 344 Acton St Kewdale PurchaseMonday 8 November Sarah McMahon (20) Worked Claremont Last Seen Greenmount
2002 144 Gay St, Huntingdale 13 Houses Built
2002 Kewdale-Belmont Area ABN VINCOMM COMMUNICATIONS
2003 144 Gay St, Huntingdale fully developed
2006 BLAC committee Records & Ranking Officer
2008 40 Years
2009 Registers braincat#
2013 Received a community service award from the Belmont council
2016 Edwards 48 Years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics