Found Deceased Australia - Elisa Curry, 43, Aireys Inlet, Melbourne, 30 Sept 2017 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless the poster knows the family, it was just a random speculating that perhaps EC was seeking some time out.

It was a comment in reply to the person who posted about needing time out. Not the time out comment...

̄
I have been mulling over this ever since I saw it...
Quote is neighbour RB in the vid:
...she said she a bit of trouble with her marriage ...or something...
but... I just sorta didn't take that into consideration...

She was just about to say something else, but they cut it out.

So what did she mean, exactly, when she said she didn't take that into consideration? Consideration concerning what?
There seems to be something that was obvious in the beginning of Elisa being missing...
or maybe it was something concerning the "private" convo Sat night?
It's just odd, no context there.

https://mobile.twitter.com/7NewsMelbourne/status/914749165879549952/video/1

@ the 1:15 mark
(link as posted by ink thread #1, page two)
inkpinklink. :)

It was a comment in reply to the person who posted about needing time out. Not the time out comment...

And that interesting comment, has that been reported in msm? I'm sure I read that somewhere before?

Re. The facebook post, I thought it relevant as someone in the last thread said something very similar. Regardless I don't think it's the case in this instance but you never know.

Someone has been staging things, who that is I don't know but it's whoever came up with (here we go again....) the night time jog and that's gotta be Elisa herself, the husband or the neighbours!

̄
I have been mulling over this ever since I saw it...
Quote is neighbour RB in the vid:

She was just about to say something else, but they cut it out.

So what did she mean, exactly, when she said she didn't take that into consideration? Consideration concerning what?
There seems to be something that was obvious in the beginning of Elisa being missing...
or maybe it was something concerning the "private" convo Sat night?
It's just odd, no context there.

https://mobile.twitter.com/7NewsMelbourne/status/914749165879549952/video/1

@ the 1:15 mark
(link as posted by ink thread #1, page two)
inkpinklink. :)

Yes. Into consideration for what.....?

I was thinking along the lines of alcohol, pills and swim until you could not swim anymore?
I would be highly surprised in the situation if she went and hid somewhere. This would be more likely in her home environment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

And that interesting comment, has that been reported in msm? I'm sure I read that somewhere before?

Nope. It was on the Vic Pol facebook page.

You would have read it here in the last thread posted by I don't know who....

Yes. Into consideration for what.....?

Didn't assume Elisa was therefore in danger from her husband? And now she's making sure that nobody else misses that point.

Even in high doses antidepressants are hard to overdose on. Sleeping pills on the other hand, may be more likely. However, I would expect that she would do this at home rather than vanish into thin air. JMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possibly she wanted to spare the family of having to find her , hence my theory of the ocean. Either way so very sad if this is the case.

Possibly she wanted to spare the family of having to find her , hence my theory of the ocean. Either way so very sad if this is the case.

I agree that she certainly wouldn't have wanted her children to find her. The other thing about using medicine to overdose, it makes a lot of trouble for the doctor who prescribed it, and she may have wanted to spare her doctor that.

Didn't assume Elisa was therefore in danger from her husband? And now she's making sure that nobody else misses that point.

Yes I agree. She didn't take into consideration that Elisa was in danger. From her husband or herself??

I agree that she certainly wouldn't have wanted her children to find her. The other thing about using medicine to overdose, it makes a lot of trouble for the doctor who prescribed it, and she may have wanted to spare her doctor that.
i can't say on Elisa,s belalf what her state of mind was and whether she was intoxicated or not but maybe she awoke in the early hours full of guilt shame remorse embarrassment on her behaviour the previous night/ day- 3am is what I refer to as the witching hour when you awake and everything comes back to you about your behaviour earlier. No one with you, still maybe under the effects of previous night . Overwhelming feelings. Can't cope . Just a scenario that I have been privy too. Of course only a scenario in my mind.

I wonder if they have checked her google history?

ETA. If someone was contemplating suicide I would assume it is something that would be researched unless it would be spur of the moment.

...I knew exactly what you meant even before I read your ETA.

And yes, I can say with certainty that some do so.
And seemingly many do so.
I surely hope they have checked it, especially by now.

Newbie poster here. This case has piqued my interest - so many variables and so much that we arent being told. Misdirection? Lots of really interesting discussion. Never got the creepy feeling from footage of husband that i did with Baden clay. This husband looks resigned and has possibly been through this before.

The police have said (Inspector S?) something to the effect of "we usually have some lead, something to go off, we don't have it with this case"

Most crime scenes would have something that has been overlooked/left behind.

Here, it is the Mary Celeste. No evidence. No leads.

To me - she's gone to ground. Phoenix. Just my gut feel. Again, nothing to back it up.

Are they telling her (in public broadcasts) that they dont know where she is? Ie relax.....hoping she will then make contact/error ?

Or the inflammatory information re alcohol use - to draw her out? To defend herself? She likes justice and has strong views.....hard to switch off that part of yourself even when in distress.

(Suicides in women - often meds + alcohol in remote location where wont be found for a while)

...I knew exactly what you meant even before I read your ETA.

And yes, I can say with certainty that some do so.
And seemingly many do so.
I surely hope they have checked it, especially by now.

Indeed!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member