Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
9news said today police will be searching a riverbank close to the missing woman's home.

Celebrity Samuel Johnson is speaking out 'as a friend' to help find her.

Please have a different outcome to this oh so familiar case 😢

Connie Johnson, the sister of Melbourne-based actor Samuel Johnson known recently for his portrayal of Molly Meldrum, has made an impassioned plea for anyone who knows where Ms Ristevski is to contact police.
The pair became close friends after Ms Ristevski donated mastectomy-friendly frocks for cancer-sufferer Connie to wear while attending fundraisers while her brother was riding around Australia on a unicycle raising money for breast cancer research.
"We've laughed together, dressed and undressed together, and shared our highs and lows - I'm dismayed to hear that Karen was reported missing," Connie posted on the Love Your Sister Facebook page.

http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...m/news-story/14179d849e24e62e91431e5a968243a4

I live so close to this and heard NOTHING about this missing woman, even with Samuel Johnson speaking out. I am forever baffled about how certain cases get traction.

This looks extremely grim.

I live so close to this and heard NOTHING about this missing woman, even with Samuel Johnson speaking out. I am forever baffled about how certain cases get traction.

This looks extremely grim.

It doesnt look good at all and to familar

It doesnt look good at all and to familar

My gut tells me it has all the hallmarks of the Baden-Clay case.

Same same.....

She had just had a fight with her husband Borce and she needed to get some fresh air.
They had been arguing about financial issues affecting the family business.
Since she walked out the door, nobody has heard from the woman.

Allison was found 11days after she went 'missing'.

I am forever baffled about how certain cases get traction.

:ditto::yeahthat:
This is something I ponder all the time and it doesn't make sense. I know personally someone who was the victim of a horrible crime that involved a manhunt with police including helicopters and the guy ended up arrested, charged, and imprisoned and there was ZERO mention of it in the media. And it's NOT because the family didn't want it in the media.

Mr Ristevski, who was questioned by police and released without charge, was asked directly by a Channel 7 reporter in a press conference on Thursday if he had killed his wife.

Mr Ristevski, arm-in-arm with his wife's visibly distressed 21-year-old daughter Sarah, did not answer, with Ms Ristevski's aunt Patricia interjecting, saying Mr Ristevski was too distressed to speak.

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/s...e-mother-karen-ristevski-20160714-gq5eu9.html

I actually live about 10 minutes away from this area. My son's fiancée and family live 2 minutes away (her father is also the local optometrist in the area), and they do not know of the family. My daughters boyfriend and family live 5 minutes away. Does anybody know what school the daughter may have attended?

I feel so, so sorry for her daughter.

So it seems the family are not suspecting him of her disappearance?

Mum may have been murdered:

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/d505f2aec237718c22e5c61074474760

I'm hoping this will be able to be viewed. I'm a subscriber so not sure if its available

What gets me about this article is the brother inlaws statement
“If you are still alive talk to us,” he said. “If you don’t want to talk to your husband, give me a call or my wife.”

If you are still alive???

No access to this article on either of the Herald-Sun's links posted for me either, Dan. Is the 'brother-in-law' Karen's brother or her husband's?

No access to this article on either of the Herald-Sun's links posted for me either, Dan. Is the 'brother-in-law' Karen's brother or her husband's?
It's the husbands brother.

To view the article try searching "mum may have been murdered Karen" in Google. It worked for me.

it all sounds so familiar. I hope we're wrong and she's found soon. :(

Search continues for Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski as police fear worst
The Age
Tammy Mills and Cameron Houston
July 14 2016 4:45PM

'Police suspect Melbourne mother Karen Ristevski may have been murdered, but her family is clinging to hope she will be found.'

1468480552900.jpg 1468480552900(2).jpg

'Police have released photos of a handbag and purse like Karen Ristevski's in case someone finds them. Photo: Supplied'

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/s...e-mother-karen-ristevski-20160714-gq5eu9.html

It's the husbands brother.

To view the article try searching "mum may have been murdered Karen" in Google. It worked for me.

it all sounds so familiar. I hope we're wrong and she's found soon. :(

Thanks insanity. I have a bad feeling about Karen. Always have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname