Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #14

Status
Not open for further replies.
More to why I think the search was specific..

They were called back to the area on the 29th of July following a tip.

Police had already stated and concluded their search of the area on July 16th.

Although... they may have done it because they were being accused of having tunnel vision on Borce ... so throw in another search to be seen ..... to be .. doing the right thing..

Just my opinion it was search specific though..
http://http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/nation/police-shift-focus-in-hunt-for-missing-mum-karen-ristevski/news-story/aee53dd6b5b7d712edb3a6f5e4f18a1e

Granted I didn't give the podcast my 100% attention once I realised the calibre of it, but it didn't even make much logical sense.

He says something about an old Mercedes dealer. "Anthony was telling me that uh, his father went to a Mercedes, an old mechanic or mercedes benz dealer in Keilor East on the corner of Keilor East and Keilor Road, on Milleara road and Keilor road sorry, and then they told him to go to Slater parade".

Milleara and Keilor road don't intersect, as Keilor road becomes Woorite. I would say few people would be confused about Woorite being Keilor Rd, because in my local experience, people express surprise that Keilor Rd goes all the way up to PEGS.

I checked google maps, and the corner of Woorite and Milleara appears to be houses and have been for a long time, which was what I though when I heard this ... there was an old servo not far up Milleara Rd but I am not sure if it was a mechanic, and didn't look like a dealership at all. Can anyone local confirm this memory?

I was wondering if maybe he meant Keilor Rd because there were a lot of car dealerships up there, but you wouldn't confuse North Essendon with Keilor East and it is nowhere near Milleara.

So anyway ... I know this isn't a big detail but it says to me this guy or AR are prepared to ramble with details with no basis in reality. Maybe the bones of the story are correct but why make this other stuff up?

Granted I didn't give the podcast my 100% attention once I realised the calibre of it, but it didn't even make much logical sense.

He says something about an old Mercedes dealer. "Anthony was telling me that uh, his father went to a Mercedes, an old mechanic or mercedes benz dealer in Keilor East on the corner of Keilor East and Keilor Road, on Milleara road and Keilor road sorry, and then they told him to go to Slater parade".

Milleara and Keilor road don't intersect, as Keilor road becomes Woorite. I would say few people would be confused about Woorite being Keilor Rd, because in my local experience, people express surprise that Keilor Rd goes all the way up to PEGS.

I checked google maps, and the corner of Woorite and Milleara appears to be houses and have been for a long time, which was what I though when I heard this ... there was an old servo not far up Milleara Rd but I am not sure if it was a mechanic, and didn't look like a dealership at all. Can anyone local confirm this memory?

I was wondering if maybe he meant Keilor Rd because there were a lot of car dealerships up there, but you wouldn't confuse North Essendon with Keilor East and it is nowhere near Milleara.

So anyway ... I know this isn't a big detail but it says to me this guy or AR are prepared to ramble with details with no basis in reality. Maybe the bones of the story are correct but why make this other stuff up?

Yeah I can't remember a mechanic there .....maybe further down the hill on the bend just under the overpass????

Sorry .... been along time Since I've ever gone that way.

I think they have taken all of their info from known information, and woven their own story around it. Maybe on the long days/nights when they may have been partying together.

I can just imagine them excitedly saying ... "she had $850 on her, I bet it only costs around $900 to fix a fuel gauge, and that is what the money was for".

BBM
Officers have been handing out information leaflets in Milleara Road near Buckley Street and conducted a door knock in the area surrounding Ms Ristevski's Oakley Drive home.
http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-07-...fuse-to-reveal-suspects-missing-woman/7663652

In the podcast where Ant2 was referring to Google word searches for BR and KR and the Italian ..... um, I listened twice, but it still left me bewildered .... what in the world was that about??

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

In the podcast where Ant2 was referring to Google word searches for BR and KR and the Italian ..... um, I listened twice, but it still left me bewildered .... what in the world was that about??

Maybe if you Google search for Karen and Samuel Johnson you will find a kabillion (or whatever number he said) results out there. :rolleyes:

I truly think the boys have nothing to offer this investigation, although they may think that they do.

There was so much hostility toward Sarah in the podcast, too. So much jealousy. I think the root of it all is hatred toward Borce, and jealousy toward Sarah. And they devised their own motive ... which is nothing at all like the financial motive that probably lies closer to the truth imo.

My daughter said this lady who saw Karen walking on the day is due in the salon soon. I have asked her to call me when she makes an appointment, might be due for a little coiffure at the same time. Not sure if the salon keeps address details or just emails for their clients. It would be interesting if this lady lived in Peerless.....however from a poor memory I think it was mentioned she lived in the same street.

Let me know if you need any info regarding drains etc. Basil's due for a walk on the weekend !!!

My daughter said this lady who saw Karen walking on the day is due in the salon soon. I have asked her to call me when she makes an appointment, might be due for a little coiffure at the same time. Not sure if the salon keeps address details or just emails for their clients. It would be interesting if this lady lived in Peerless.....however from a poor memory I think it was mentioned she lived in the same street.

Let me know if you need any info regarding drains etc. Basil's due for a walk on the weekend !!!

Emirates, I appreciate your keenness and forgive me if I'm reading this wrong. But you've asked the woman to contact you and she hasn't, so it's likely that she doesn't want to talk to you about this, for whatever reason? In which case, making a hair appointment to coincide with hers is a bit stalkerish perhaps, and less than fair to your daughter?

EXCLUSIVE: 'A life of misery': Karen Ristevski's step-son has written a BOOK about his murdered mother, suspect father and own life story
By Daniel Piotrowski for Daily Mail Australia
17:39 +10:00 05 Sep 2017, updated 18:45 +10:00 05 Sep 2017

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ki-step-son-Anthony-Rickard-writing-BOOK.html
I hope he's got a good editor working with him otherwise it'll end up in the cryptic puzzle book section MOO

Emirates, I appreciate your keenness and forgive me if I'm reading this wrong. But you've asked the woman to contact you and she hasn't, so it's likely that she doesn't want to talk to you about this, for whatever reason? In which case, making a hair appointment to coincide with hers is a bit stalkerish perhaps, and less than fair to your daughter?

Thanks for your comments JLZ and fully understand your concerns. I assure you should dual appointments ensue it would be all ears open. At no point would I compromise either party.

I hope he's got a good editor working with him otherwise it'll end up in the cryptic puzzle book section MOO

1. I agree with you! Hopefully poor AR had help by formulating his sentences. I would be interested in what he has to say/write.
2. :blushing: I have to ask where the ominous blog is, ready for access because I have only found the fb account for this blog/book. :confused:

You're a dedicated detective of the highest order! I trust you will handle it discretely whilst being coiffured. I appreciate all you do for us. You've provided some top level intel so far.

EXCLUSIVE: 'A life of misery': Karen Ristevski's step-son has written a BOOK about his murdered mother, suspect father and own life story
By Daniel Piotrowski for Daily Mail Australia
17:39 +10:00 05 Sep 2017, updated 18:45 +10:00 05 Sep 2017

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ki-step-son-Anthony-Rickard-writing-BOOK.html
And that my friends is why he's up all hours of the night-he must have been writing his book!
Curious to know how many pages he's been able to write so far. Stay focused on the book AR, and stay clean. If this is a healing process for you then good on ya. I hope he's beaten his ice addiction.

Waiting patiently for pod cast episode 2. Interview with Borce!

I think Ant should title his book "From Rickard to Riches".
Instead of mourning the tragedy of his step mum's murder he sees dollar signs [emoji857][emoji857][emoji857] .
Financial motive must run in the family IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're a dedicated detective of the highest order! I trust you will handle it discretely whilst being coiffured. I appreciate all you do for us. You've provided some top level intel so far.

No kudos to me Calliiope all in quest for justice.

I think Ant should title his book "From Rickard to Riches".
Instead of mourning the tragedy of his step mum's murder he sees dollar signs [emoji857][emoji857][emoji857] .
Financial motive must run in the family IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM: Well played, Oona! :hilarious:

It's surprising the media didn't pick up on the search and street blocks ect on pearless

It's impossible (IMO) for media not to have picked up on it, given it appears they followed the re-enactement (and were possibly invited to do so)......police seem to be exercising power in what/when snippets are released, and peerless was specifically chosen not to be......why don't they want to publicly release that location in comparison to other search areas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa