Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will all be revealed in the book.:D
looks like the coppers had no confidence in Madame Kim getting Ant to the court on time, and capable of normal speech....

the classic exchange...

the girlfriend .. " he don't wanna speak against his dad in court!!' he don't wanna go to court!'..

Reporter ..' why doesn't he want to 'speak against' his dad ? "

The girlfriend..' because of the allegations! allegations of murder!'

You couldn't make this stuff up.

Funny thing is....

I can say some pretty bad stuff against my relo's

But come hell or high water ..... I still defend them if anyone else speaks badly of them....

It must be some quirk in my nature .... can't explain it.

I feel for all involved.... can't be easy on any of the family members to be put in this position.
I agree with what you're saying Puggle, though there's a difference between having unresolved private issues and airing them publicly on social media.

Last edited by a moderator:
Subscribers only. Could you post one or two messages, please?

ETA: I just saw, that you warned "Paywalled". Blind today or what (me)?

The messages were:

Moments before his arrest Mr Rickard told the Herald Sun in a series of phone messages that police had his house surrounded and he was “so scared”.
He said he did not want to give evidence because he believed he could be made to look a fool.
Mr Rickard said he worried that a previous brain injury may mean he would not be able to articulate himself and would be quick to anger or swear.
He also said he felt “harassed” by police and no longer trusted them.
“I’m over being targeted … I will not be pushed around,” he said.
Mr Rickard said he was trying to get on with his life, stay healthy, get back to work and move away from his troubled past.
“I am happy and at peace and life is fantastic,” he said in recent weeks.

The messages were:

Moments before his arrest Mr Rickard told the Herald Sun in a series of phone messages that police had his house surrounded and he was “so scared”.
He said he did not want to give evidence because he believed he could be made to look a fool.
Mr Rickard said he worried that a previous brain injury may mean he would not be able to articulate himself and would be quick to anger or swear.
Mr Rickard said he was trying to get on with his life, stay healthy, get back to work and move away from his troubled past.

Thanks Sarah, and welcome.:)

As much as Ant has been open...too much at times..
The one ... or who's story I really want to hear...is Sarah's.

Like where was she really that day... there was speculation she attended a traineship. ... then we heard from some she had been working at the shop with her Mum..

And was there some sort of strain in the relationship in the weeks before Karen's death.... that was mentioned in the papers.

The messages were:

BBM: Being Targeted? Well yes, that's what you get for acting the way you do! Trying to get on with his life...whatever!! Happy and at peace and life is fantastic? He's in denial, he's something he claims and swears he is not, that being "a liar" among other things! I for one, do not want to hear his testimony! I will be focussing on the other witnesses and their testimonies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member