Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #16 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting to proceedings is taking an awful long time. I will be interested to hear the outcome of BR’s trial. I hope the Victorian ODPP have all of their ducks in a row as I still can’t shake the awful feeling in the pit of my stomach that BR isn’t responsible for Karen’s alleged murder. Don’t ask me what it is but, despite my joking around, I still have reasonable doubt at this stage. I’m glad I can’t be called as a juror.

Yep..... there's no smoking gun....where's the mistress. ...

He and Karen had weathered many a finacial storm over the last 20yrs...

Anyone know where SR is atm.....

Something feels very off.

Borce is having a good think. Studying the brief the Public Prosecutor has distributed, which contains just enough to ensure that the Judge agrees there is a case to answer and that a trial is viable.

And then Borce has to tot up what expertise he needs for his defence, at something like $300 and hour for even mediocre expertise, and naturally , they charge even when waiting around merely breathing.. oh. .. add a few more zero's to it, Borce, old boy.

And then, as an afterthought, there is the delicate matter of requesting from friend, and family, and sometimes foe ( for example, Ant ) to be a character reference. For a man accused of murdering his wife. Carting her body into the bush and leaving it there for the possums and rats. Not many people are keen on doing that, really. It has side effects, like your job suddenly becomes precarious. People don't like it.

And then one has to assist and instruct one's barrister. Or appear to, with logic and rationale, because every error increases the sum total of hours engaged.

All this done from inside one's uncomfy cell at Melbourne Remand centre.. where faintly, one can hear the life of Melbourne, worlds most liveable city, gaily going on without one, people happily collecting big wages, and hopping on the tram down William St, lots of hilarious chatter and delight to just be alive and living and counting one's blessings.

cry me a river, Borce.

The MRC is almost entirely made up of non-sentenced prisoners who will be there for between a few days and two-and-a-half years.

The average stay is six months.

A small number, the ones dressed in green prison garb, are inmates who have already been sentenced by a court and have been placed there for a range of reasons.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...e/news-story/9d7c95f5d186c68366ac57219b23ad45
It might look neat and tidy, but jail is an intimidating place

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yep..... there's no smoking gun....where's the mistress. ...

He and Karen had weathered many a finacial storm over the last 20yrs...

Anyone know where SR is atm.....

Something feels very off.

That we know of, anyway Puggs. No cuckold either.

No idea where SR is.

I agree that something feels off. In my mind, going by MSM reports, BR’s alleged crime could be anything from interfering with human remains to manslaughter.

Where’s the motive for a charge of murder? I guess only time (and MSM, of course) will tell.

Was it possible someone come forward with dashcam evidence?
It’s going to be an interesting trial. IMO.

JULY 13, 2017

The unidentified man was standing alone with the car in the Mt Macedon area -
The significance of the sighting before the body was discovered “cannot be overstated”, a police statement said.
Police have been appealing to the public for sightings of Ms Ristevski’s black Mercedes Coupe on June 29 last year, the day she vanished.

http://www.news.com.au/national/vic...e/news-story/4dbf097bf800241faaf2835ea7dcff7a

Was thinking the same TGY, If my memory serves me there were a few MSM reports of witness sightings of a man with a shovel, two men bogged in a white van etc. I'm wondering what significance, if any, these reports would have played. We heard one report and then nothing after that, no follow up report or anything. One week to go, hopefully we will find out when the Committal Hearing will be.

Was thinking the same TGY, If my memory serves me there were a few MSM reports of witness sightings of a man with a shovel, two men bogged in a white van etc. I'm wondering what significance, if any, these reports would have played. We heard one report and then nothing after that, no follow up report or anything. One week to go, hopefully we will find out when the Committal Hearing will be.

It would be amazing if someone decided to view their dashcam all those months later and saw the Merc parked right there with ol’BR in full view. Oh what a wonderful moment to walk into the local with that in your hot little mit. One can only hope as that Merc is a standout vehicle and caught a jealous eye.

My little dashcam works on a loop (front & back), when the 64mg memory card is full it starts the loop again and the prior footage is overwritten and deleted unless it is downloaded each time.

If the prosecution could prove BR driving the Merc that day IMO that still wasn’t enough to charge.

IIRC it was much later that we heard that Allison Baden-Clay’s blood was found in the vehicle so I’m thinking the two pivotal points in this is that -

1) BR was driving the Merc that day
2) Karen’s blood was also found in that vehicle or carpet fibres from that Merc’s were found on Karen.

LE had to link Karen being on the floor of the vehicle when he drove.

Carpet fibres could have been the pivotal point where they don’t deteriorate.

Possibly LE had to prove any fibres were fibres from that exact Merc so they might have had to be forensically tested in Germany.
Say if those fibres were on Karen’s clothing or hair then, I guess that would prove she was laying on the carpet. In a small vehicle like that it would not be a normal way to travel.

Anyway, hold on boys and girls ‘cause it’s going to be interesting.

8ed11f06a32b5a75ca6138e90827f8cf.jpg

How long ago an ex-girlfriend?!?
I though Karen & Borce met young.
I don’t recall this article.

An ex-girlfriend of Mr Ristevski's was asked about his sexual fantasies and whether he had been violent towards her - including during sex, the Herald Sun reported

'[The detective] asked me if he ever hit me and if he had a temper,' the woman told the paper.
Family members also said police asked whether Karen's stepson Anthony *Rickard would 'cover up' for his alleged killer father.
'A missing person's detective called me, it was quite late at night' one woman said, according to the publication.
'He asked me things like, ''do I think Anthony could be covering for his father'' and I said, ''not in a million years''.'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-ex-asked-sexual-fantasies.html#ixzz5CMBINru8
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

HUH? They met when Karen was just 16 so where’s this EX GIRLFRIEND come into it.

Ms Naumovski told the service how Karen and Borce met at a party in Victoria when she was 16.
The New Zealand expat spotted the 'spunk' from a balcony and boldly told Borce: 'I like you, and I want you'.

'I like you too,' Borce said.
In her narrative of Karen's life, Ms Naumovski recalled Borce would later propose to Karen in a 'beautiful setting' near Williamstown.
Later, she would be buried at the Williamstown Cemetery.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vskis-funeral-regaled-Borce-love-stories.html

HUH? They met when Karen was just 16 so where’s this EX GIRLFRIEND come into it.

Ms Naumovski told the service how Karen and Borce met at a party in Victoria when she was 16.
The New Zealand expat spotted the 'spunk' from a balcony and boldly told Borce: 'I like you, and I want you'.

'I like you too,' Borce said.
In her narrative of Karen's life, Ms Naumovski recalled Borce would later propose to Karen in a 'beautiful setting' near Williamstown.
Later, she would be buried at the Williamstown Cemetery.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...vskis-funeral-regaled-Borce-love-stories.html

I think the ex-girlfriend must be Ant's mother, judging by the questions she was asked ..... 'He asked me things like, ''do I think Anthony could be covering for his father'' and I said, ''not in a million years''. (from your link in post #109).

Karen would have been born around 1970 (or so), would have met Borce around 1986 (or so), he proposed to her in the '80s ... so, 1986 or later.

I think Borce is around 6 years older than Karen was.

I think Ant was born around 1984 (or so). May have been around 2 years old when Karen met Borce.

(My calcs are done from MSM-reported ages.)

I think the ex-girlfriend must be Ant's mother, judging by the questions she was asked ..... 'He asked me things like, ''do I think Anthony could be covering for his father'' and I said, ''not in a million years''. (from your link in post #109).

Karen would have been born around 1970 (or so), would have met Borce around 1986 (or so), he proposed to her in the '80s ... so, 1986 or later.

I think Borce is around 6 years older than Karen was.

I think Ant was born around 1984 (or so). May have been around 2 years old when Karen met Borce.

(My calcs are done from MSM-reported ages.)

Silly me I forgot about Ant’s mum.

At some stage soon, it will be known if Sarah will be a witness for the Prosecution or the Defence. Some one has to show their hand and time is inexorably moving forward, as it usually does.

Since only Sarah and Borce were there that night, and that morning, both of them are , logically, either the last one to see Karen alive, or the second last one, and Sarah is, by definition, the witness, since Borce is the accused. But a witness for whom? for Borce or Karen? ... That's it. Everyone else is a witness far removed, by comparison, the brother, the son, the friends , etc.. It's just Borce and / or Sarah.

The asking price for rental of the BR home has been reduced by ....... $25 [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Would it be in the Supreme Court Melbourne because I can’t see him there tomorrow.

H13399711Victoria Police - Ryan, T (36019)Ristevski, BorceMissing Persons Squad

At Magistrates Court, April 18

Would it be in the Supreme Court Melbourne because I can’t see him there tomorrow.

At Magistrates Court, April 18
bg-logo.png

[h=1]Melbourne Region[/h] [h=3]Melb Mag Crt Sitting At Melbourne County Crt - Criminal Listing[/h] [h=3]Hearings on Wednesday, 18 April 2018[/h]
Case NoPlaintiff / Informant / ApplicantDefendant / Accused / RespondentInformant Division
J10204680Victoria Police - Barton, L (30805)Morin, LukeAnti Gangs - Armed Crime Ersc
J10204680Victoria Police - Barton, L (30805)Morin, LukeAnti Gangs - Armed Crime Ersc
J10199679Victoria Police - Watson, C (36235)Spicer, JennahCiu-Wyndham
J10199668Victoria Police - Watson, C (36235)Matthews, StephanieCiu-Wyndham
J10199420Victoria Police - Wiatr, A (38362)Polidoros, WilliamUni-Rowville
J10141899Victoria Police - Cook, I (38047)Meluccy, LynetteUni-Lilydale
J10141899Victoria Police - Cook, I (38047)Meluccy, LynetteUni-Lilydale
J10060421Victoria Police - Azar, A (40305)Sim, SarahUni-Prahran
J10060421Victoria Police - Azar, A (40305)Sim, SarahUni-Prahran
J10049430Victoria Police - Bryant, C (41614)Sim, Sarah MelanieUni-St. Kilda
J10049430Victoria Police - Bryant, C (41614)Sim, Sarah MelanieUni-St. Kilda
H13388357Victoria Police - Chalmers, S (33671)Meluccy, LynetteHighway Patrol-Somerville
H13388357Victoria Police - Chalmers, S (33671)Meluccy, Lynette

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members