Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #17 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, there is no way Sarah didn't know! Sure she was in grief, but there were benefits for her! I reckon mum was not as lenient as dear ole dad and dad had control of the purse strings post death! That would have pricked up Sarah's ears

I can’t wait to hear about his accidental murder of Karen. Insert rolling of eyes
SOB deserves to rot.
He should have come clean instead of acting like the bereaved husband.
I still ride past Karen’s resting place and think of her often.

Sorry, there is no way Sarah didn't know! Sure she was in grief, but there were benefits for her! I reckon mum was not as lenient as dear ole dad and dad had control of the purse strings post death! That would have pricked up Sarah's ears

Id bet the farm Karen had a good whack of Super and possibly life insurance.

Happy Sarah? Mmmm obviously not.

Attachments

• 0D793CEF-6A0D-4A3E-9A27-B39E3DFC1904.jpeg
    0D793CEF-6A0D-4A3E-9A27-B39E3DFC1904.jpeg
    30.7 KB · Views: 16
I can’t help but refer back to the Baden-Clay trial which has many hallmarks of this.

IIRC Baden-Clay pleaded manslaughter and then appealed and then IIRC wasn’t it overturned to murder?
No Cookies | Gold Coast Bulletin

Thus the shock pic of him going back to gaol.

Attachments

• 680A6C0C-7132-4A31-A632-2627BA926E33.jpeg
    680A6C0C-7132-4A31-A632-2627BA926E33.jpeg
    20.7 KB · Views: 10
I can’t help but refer back to the Baden-Clay trial which has many hallmarks of this.

IIRC Baden-Clay pleaded manslaughter and then appealed and then IIRC wasn’t it overturned to murder?
No Cookies | Gold Coast Bulletin

Thus the shock pic of him going back to gaol.
My recollection is that GBC pleaded not guilty, was convicted of murder which on appeal was downgraded to manslaughter, and then the High Court overturned the appeal court's judgement and restored the verdict of murder.

Not a chance she did not know her dad killed her mum
what the courts hear or the police find is one thing

i always have thought this scenario is what happened, i will state there is no solid evidence this has happened but from everything we've seen this is my own belief

SR was arguing with her mother about money to travel to Europe as her mother had promised her would happen if the store did ok, since the store had been running into money issues the trip was off and it was time to tell her daughter no travel would happen at least they wouldn't finance the trip as they previously said they would
SR flys into a rage as she is used to being spoilt and accidently kills her mother, BR comes downstairs and see's what has happened see's his wife is dead from the accident and goes about covering up the crime to protect his daughter in the end taking the fall instead of her so she can continue to live her life as she is young

look it might not have happened I may never prove it but from everything iv read and seen this is the most likely scenario in my mind

SR does end up traveling overseas after her mother is reported missing

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members