Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite pic of Ant...Just couldn't resist this one !!!

This one's especially for you TGY !!!

attachment.php

Yeah! Meanwhile in the car park at the back of the church while my step mums funeral is in progress......I'll get happy.

This pic. BODY LANGUAGE.

NO! NO dad not now!
His short fuse was predictable.

Attachments

• IMG_1476.JPG
    IMG_1476.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 76
I would pay money to know what was going through Sarah's head at that exact minute.

Looks like a bold school child while the father is being told why she got suspended.

She knows IMO

"Is there a cure for 'short man' syndrome"?

I noticed his shoulder was not touching the casket because the others were taller and carrying the load. Anyone else notice?

I noticed his shoulder was not touching the casket because the others were taller and carrying the load. Anyone else notice?

I did actually, and I said to myself he def has short man syndrome!!!!

Yes I did notice that.
I also noticed SW.
One handed, the other by his side. Was his shoulder supporting ?
That would have required some strength.
imo

Yes I did notice that.
I also noticed SW.
One handed, the other by his side. Was his shoulder supporting ?
That would have required some strength.
imo
It appears to me that BR's shoulder was supporting the casket, yep. He definitely looked like he was pulling his weight and even struggling a bit but it's not easy by any means. Those caskets are blimmin heavy. MOO

Still only $400 raised on .

Coco Chanel could raise some extra $$$$$

SR had a CC handbag.

(I can't upload pics. Like possumheart I'm going to smash this iPad).

Still only $400 raised on .

Coco Chanel could raise some extra $$$$$

SR had a CC handbag.

(I can't upload pics. Like possumheart I'm going to smash this iPad).

It sounds like possum finds hers handy for chopping broccoli :D

I think you guys need to google You Tube "So Dad, How Do You Like the Ipad We Got You".

In relation to metadata retention, is every call and SMS recorded for a period of time or only times are stored, not content

Sent from my HTC_M10h using Tapatalk

The metadata content is stored. They use it for evidence, and for catching terrorists and crims, and probably for other stuff too.

In relation to metadata retention, is every call and SMS recorded for a period of time or only times are stored, not content

All SMS are retained, including their content.

Phone calls are only recorded if the police or another agency has an active warrant to record calls at the time they are made.

Call metadata (who called who, when and for how long) is always retained, but the police need a warrant to access that information.

I am still confused by the date of death from the order of service booklet. So I had a look at the cemetery records and it says there Karen's date of death was the 20th of Feb the day she was found.

It was clearly much earlier than that, would there be a reason that a date closer to her going missing wasn't used?

karen.jpg

Date of death is a date person is found dead, if you are never found dead then you will be considered alive forever

Date of death is a date person is found dead, if you are never found dead then you will be considered alive forever

Thanks, I learn something every day.

In most common law jurisdictions a missing person can be declared dead in absentia (or "legally dead") after seven years. This time frame may be reduced in certain cases, such as deaths in major battles or mass disasters such as the September 11, 2001 attacks.

https://wikipedia.org/wiki/Missing_person

Allison June Baden-Clay (née Dickie ) 1 July 1968 – 19 April 2012 was an 43 year-old Brisbane woman whose body was discovered on 30 April 2012, ten days after she was reported missing by her husband Gerard.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Allison_Baden-Clay

I wonder why Allisons death was reported as the date she was last seen alive.

Why isn't this the case with Karen?

Is this determined on a state by state basis?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redhairdontcare