Found Deceased Australia - Karen Ristevski, 47, Melbourne, Vic, 29 June 2016 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still only $400 raised on .

Coco Chanel could raise some extra $$$$$

SR had a CC handbag.

(I can't upload pics. Like possumheart I'm going to smash this iPad).

I have a feeling that's where the Page with $400 will stay....I thought it was a little strange really....but a nice thought from Karen's friend for Sarah..:heartbeat:.

I noticed the handbag at the funeral also. I must admit I like nice handbags.

Allison June Baden-Clay (née Dickie ) 1 July 1968 – 19 April 2012 was an 43 year-old Brisbane woman whose body was discovered on 30 April 2012, ten days after she was reported missing by her husband Gerard.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Allison_Baden-Clay

I wonder why Allisons death was reported as the date she was last seen alive.

Why isn't this the case with Karen?

Is this determined on a state by state basis?

I wonder if the death date on Karen's funeral card is something that the family decided for themselves. After all, they can probably put whatever they want. It is not an official document.

From what I have read, it seems that the Coroner will give a presumed date of death for the actual official death certificate - either through autopsy or inquest - this appears to be Australia-wide. Perhaps that date hasn't been fully determined yet.

I expect the Rs will be on the move soon, to another State or up Woop Woop somewhere, once their affairs have been sorted, I can't imagine them staying here much longer🤔

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

I have a feeling that's where the Page with $400 will stay....I thought it was a little strange really....but a nice thought from Karen's friend for Sarah..:heartbeat:.

I'm not to comfortable with this page and I think it will struggle to get anywhere near it's target of $5000.oo. SR decided to cease co-operating with the Police when her mother was still only listed as missing, she claims because of the way her father was being treated. The Police were still working on the assumption that her mother could still be alive, though the odds were obviously slim, and were putting in a mighty effort to find her. But rather then help, SR and BR both clam up. I wonder if this is an indication of public sentiment? I wonder if BRs lawyer told them to not co-operate? Still the fund was probably set up with good intentions, It just doesn't sit well with me.

I expect the Rs will be on the move soon, to another State or up Woop Woop somewhere, once their affairs have been sorted, I can't imagine them staying here much longer��

I had wondered if the account for Sarah was set up to help her relocate and finish her Uni studies elsewhere in relative anonymity. As her actual Uni fees could be covered by HECS.

Especially if she started using a different surname, such as perhaps her mother's birth surname, which is far more common. Apparently it only costs $98.80 to legally change your name in Vic. (What a bargain - when I first looked up the cost, it gave me the SA cost - $218 here!)

Hey guys, first time poster here!
I've been reading for quite a while and I guess I agree with all of your regarding BR and SR's strange behaviour/body language. In every photo and video I have found, to me Sarah looks how I look when I'm trying to act sad. I know she is obviously grieving but I'm talking more about before they found KR's body. It's just strange to me. Plus, in a video SR can be heard saying something along the lines of "I know she wouldn't do this to me because I'm an only child". Did she really think KR would have just left? Considering their tight knit relationship, I couldn't believe that she would think that. I guess you don't know what you'd think unless you were in that situation though. It all just seems odd.

I had wondered if the account for Sarah was set up to help her relocate and finish her Uni studies elsewhere in relative anonymity. As her actual Uni fees could be covered by HECS.

Especially if she started using a different surname, such as perhaps her mother's birth surname, which is far more common. Apparently it only costs $98.80 to legally change your name in Vic. (What a bargain - when I first looked up the cost, it gave me the SA cost - $218 here!)

Everything costs more here its to help pay for all the electricity blackouts LOL

I imagine there's plenty of action happening behind-the-scenes from the police....although with Karen's funeral only yesterday, it might remain quiet in the media for a while now....then hopefully some arrests soon....it's going to be very interesting....can't wait...

:fireworks2:...:bombshell:.

Hey guys, first time poster here!
I've been reading for quite a while and I guess I agree with all of your regarding BR and SR's strange behaviour/body language. In every photo and video I have found, to me Sarah looks how I look when I'm trying to act sad. I know she is obviously grieving but I'm talking more about before they found KR's body. It's just strange to me. Plus, in a video SR can be heard saying something along the lines of "I know she wouldn't do this to me because I'm an only child". Did she really think KR would have just left? Considering their tight knit relationship, I couldn't believe that she would think that. I guess you don't know what you'd think unless you were in that situation though. It all just seems odd.

Hi ally13. Welcome to the thread. :)

No, I don't think Sarah thought that Karen would leave without contacting her at some point along the line, at the very least. Nor did Karen's good friend think that Karen would leave without contacting Sarah. There are statements from Karen's good friend in MSM stating just that.

Sarah has other things going on in her mind. An allegiance to her father? Fear of being cut out of the Ristevski family? Fear of her father's perhaps (?) explosive temper? Something else?

I think she may have gone against the family stance about Karen running away to goodness-knows-where when she initially said that Karen wouldn't leave her like that. Then a family gag order was placed on Sarah. imo

Does anyone still have the footage of interview outside police station, where BR gobbles down some water at the end, I'd like to view again, can't find it.

I expect the Rs will be on the move soon, to another State or up Woop Woop somewhere, once their affairs have been sorted, I can't imagine them staying here much longer��

Some of them won't be going very far....Don't know how many yet?....However, for those who will be on the move, let's hope the ants will be on the move as well (if not already destroyed in the meantime).

Surely it wouldn't be real ??

I thought the same thing especially since KR could of picked it up on one of her many alleged trips to Asia where they are everywhere. Although in a photo posted to one of SR's friends FB account SR is wearing Chanel espadrilles which would be less likely to be knock offs so you never know :dunno:

I find it hard to believe in this day and age perps believe they can simply get away with murder. Do we know what formal education BR/VR had? Two things I struggle with. Maybe I'm having a simply blonde moment, cannot fathom a lady donning a Coach handbag and going for a walk let's say around the river which would have been her nearest departure point. Secondly VR made mention Karen fleeing to China, why would you say something like that knowing her overseas movements could easily be confirmed. Sounds like a really ignorant comment.

I was thinking that if Sarah was working in the shop every day since July, she probably had to defer her course. They would have needed at least one trained and trusted person in the shop, and somebody here reported that other staff had recently left--to Sarah's anger if I recall rightly--when Karen disappeared. So perhaps they couldn't find suitable staff or couldn't afford to pay them properly. Without Sarah, the shop couldn't run, and I imagine they couldn't just close it down without losing the value of the business and perhaps still having rent commitments on the space for a period. The best thing in that situation would be to try to sell it, probably an especially slow process with rumours about of the family's financial difficulties.

So I can understand Sarah feeling stuck and hopeless and her friends wanting to raise money to send her back to school.

I thought the same thing especially since KR could of picked it up on one of her many alleged trips to Asia where they are everywhere. Although in a photo posted to one of SR's friends FB account SR is wearing Chanel espadrilles which would be less likely to be knock offs so you never know :dunno:

Yes it's called Shenzhen, South East China. I'm going for the knock offs definitely.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlackBalled