Identified! Australia - LIVING Caucasian girl, 4-6, May'15 - Name withheld

I might be off track but, when i heard about this it reminded me of the couple from melbourne (Adrian Xanthoulakis and Vanessa Blazevski)that were caught making child *advertiser censored* videos. they were caught in May 2015 . Could it be that they are still trying to identify the chiildren in the videos?

It bugs me how fuzzy the pictures are. Surely if identification is the goal they could have sharpened them up a bit. These pics aren't even as clear as an identikit picture.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think they are trying at all costs NOT to identify the child to a wider audience....if it's someone's child...they (Police) are probably hoping they (Parents/family) can recognise their child..... and with the added information of time/location description of the apartment .... piece together and have that "Ohhnoo!!" moment.

Everything I have read so far on MSM indicates they Know this is a Melbourne case.....anyone who wants to split hairs is welcome to do so...but I would question why you'd want to....the herald sun contacted overseas child exploitation agencies.....everything is going through Vic Pol...says a lot!!!

The AFL game between Melbourne and the Western Bulldogs on Sunday 24 May 2015 was held at the MCG and commenced at 15:20 AEST (so 3.20pm) - http://www.afl.com.au/match-centre/2015/8/melb-v-wb. I'm not from Melbourne but I believe an AFL game from start to finish will take about 2 hrs 30 minutes, if you factor in break time and stoppage time? So the game most likely ran from 3.20pm to about 5.50pm? In Melbourne on that day, the sun set at ~5.13pm (http://www.sunrise-and-sunset.com/en/sun/australia/melbourne/2015/may). Probably no help at all but it least it gives a bit of a time stamp if the match was being recorded in the background 'live' and the poor little thing is in Australia (specifically Melbourne). Wish they'd release images of the skyline etc. Does it show setting sun? Would that help to triangulate location?

I firmly believe that is the type of info that will help trigger someone's mind...you need to write that of the Vic Police Facebook page that started this all off in the media.....so many shared posts and so many spin off pages....here is the original Victoria Police Page with the story...I encourage you to re tell that on that page for the public to see... http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/news/9389-concern-for-child-pictured.html

I firmly believe that is the type of info that will help trigger someone's mind...you need to write that of the Vic Police Facebook page that started this all off in the media.....so many shared posts and so many spin off pages....here is the original Victoria Police Page with the story...I encourage you to re tell that on that page for the public to see... http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/news/9389-concern-for-child-pictured.html

Please do DaisyGirl .. excellent call Puggle .... I do think this would help with people's recollections (however, my concern is that the ones 'in the know' may not be keen to come forward since by their involvement, they pretty much relegate themselves to the position of 'scum' - I just wish we had an all encompassing Spray & Wipe!

Please do DaisyGirl .. excellent call Puggle .... I do think this would help with people's recollections (however, my concern is that the ones 'in the know' may not be keen to come forward since by their involvement, they pretty much relegate themselves to the position of 'scum' - I just wish we had an all encompassing Spray & Wipe!

The added info to help others recollect a time...an event I think is important...the ones in the know as you say wouldn't be keen to come forward.....but those that didn't know...the ones that trusted their child with someone.....this added information may help... they may not have even had a clue.

I have a sister in law who along with her sister was sent on Camping trips with uncles because "they enjoyed it"...Ba..Baloney..that's what the uncles said... the uncles were molesting them...as kids they couldn't express what was really happening...its a stuffed up world we live in...

And I so wish someone could put laid to rest the image of William in that 60 minutes show...

The artwork behind him.....stickers on the wall...

If the partner of a POI was interested in Mandella artwork or another member of the spinoff of GAPA was totally into this artwork.................AND F Grandma wasn't or parents weren't...why do we have a pic of William.....without his t-shirt under his spidy costume in a 60 minutes story....

I want to know where that image came from!!!

There were members of GAPA that were into that artwork at the time......getting peeved off that they haven't been exposed in msm...... Maybe if like this current Victorian police initiative.....we all ....Wiliams family may have been a step closer..feeling shattered!!!!!!

There were members of GAPA that were into that artwork at the time......getting peeved off that they haven't been exposed in msm...... Maybe if like this current Victorian police initiative.....we all ....Wiliams family may have been a step closer..feeling shattered!!!!!!

Hang in there Puggle .. I'm with you, as are many others.

We will do our darnedest here to expose the SCUM and support their victims, however their real dues will be paid in the after-life. I can see their faces, finally now they have no where to turn, but in submission: see the expression, see the colour change as they relinquish their perceived power, see the shoulder slump, watch the realisation ... and now applaud the justice metered out to them ... so much more than ever they imagined could be their fate, but so well earned.

I acknowledge the courage of all who have been subjected to the whims of these non-humans; I encourage you to wholeheartedly HATE those weakling evil perpetrators, but at the same time, to LOVE YOURSELF, and to BELIEVE in yourself for the AMazing person that you are, the wonderful strengths that you have, and the possibilities that lie ahead of You.

Peace x

And I so wish someone could put laid to rest the image of William in that 60 minutes show...

The artwork behind him.....stickers on the wall...

If the partner of a POI was interested in Mandella artwork or another member of the spinoff of GAPA was totally into this artwork.................AND F Grandma wasn't or parents weren't...why do we have a pic of William.....without his t-shirt under his spidy costume in a 60 minutes story....

I want to know where that image came from!!!
That image if William has been haunting me. And now this little girl. They seem so similar to me. Until it is cleared up I will continue to think that photo of William was not taken by his loved ones. Hope both are found soon :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

This is horrible. I really just have no words at all... I'm praying for this girl.

That image if William has been haunting me. And now this little girl. They seem so similar to me. Until it is cleared up I will continue to think that photo of William was not taken by his loved ones. Hope both are found soon :(

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Yep drives me crazy too......I just felt like maybe the 60 minutes segment ....well at least the detectives workspace was possibly set out in a manner with some strategy in mind.... and that picture...well just cant help feel it didnt fit in...grrr...have trouble expressing myself sometimes.

This little girl...whomever she is...I so hope someone out there recognises her....and that she is found soon....

Could the images of this girl have come up in any searches of the 4 POI's in the William Tyrrell case and police saw a physical resemblance between WT and this girl? Might explain why the police have a screen shot of William in their investigation room. His screen shot may have been taken whilst still in the FP's care but it might show how he looks on skype and might be used for facial recognition as they trawl across other child exploitation material. I think it's interesting they have been searching to identify the girl for about a year when the 4 POI's in Wt's case were being interviewed more behind the scenes by the police and police at that time described Wt's investigation as fast moving and may involve a paedophile ring, BS was arrested and he was being investigated by Victorian police about other child sex offences. Maybe I am seeing connecting lines where there are none. MOO

Could the images of this girl have come up in any searches of the 4 POI's in the William Tyrrell case and police saw a physical resemblance between WT and this girl? Might explain why the police have a screen shot of William in their investigation room. His screen shot may have been taken whilst still in the FP's care but it might show how he looks on skype and might be used for facial recognition as they trawl across other child exploitation material. I think it's interesting they have been searching to identify the girl for about a year when the 4 POI's in Wt's case were being interviewed more behind the scenes by the police and police at that time described Wt's investigation as fast moving and may involve a paedophile ring, BS was arrested and he was being investigated by Victorian police about other child sex offences. Maybe I am seeing connecting lines where there are none. MOO

I too am seeing connecting lines Frogwell.

BS went to court and we learned about the strike force investigation in Victoria (operation overgrazing or something like that I recall being mention) cannot find a link.
Can anyone remember what that operation was actually called?

Jubelin took over the investigation about the 2 Feb 2015. While police are widening the scope of the investigation though the search has not yet gone interstate.

The article published about a year ago.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/new...e/news-story/26e0ba1410d6cf79bbe233206a6e372c

The court was told police expected to lay more charges, and a Victorian strike force has been set up to investigate further allegations south of the border.

and this by the end of April.

Then I think about mate Colins comment .... It could take up to a fortnight for forensic analysis to come back and clear Mr Spedding of any *involvement, he said: “That is a long time to be kept hanging.”

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...s/news-story/6af1e4e9dfe5cc917e88dfe3d6f66702

I am so curious as to what the forensic analysis uncovered, because they certainly did not result in clearing him .

imo

I too am seeing connecting lines Frogwell.

BS went to court and we learned about the strike force investigation in Victoria (operation overgrazing or something like that I recall being mention) cannot find a link.
Can anyone remember what that operation was actually called?

imo

That operation name is correct, links don't seem to be available now though

http://www.vicpolicenews.com.au/news/9425-child-identified.html

Victoria Police would like to advise that the little girl police were trying to identify has been located.

The child was located in Australia and is safe and well.

A warrant has been executed, but no arrests have yet been made.

As the matter is currently under investigation, we cannot release further information at this stage.

Police would like to thank the public and media for their assistance.

Best news ever, sleep safe tonight little one...

Victoria Police would like to advise that the little girl police were trying to identify has been located.

As the matter is currently under investigation, we cannot release further information at this stage.

So pleased they located the little girl.

Safe and well ??
Warrants - investigation - charges not yet made.
:notgood:

Oh, how good is that!!! Their strategy worked. I'm not crazy about the 'safe and well' description, but it is their way of telling us that she is alive and not incapacitated.

What a good day for children today. This little girl located, the little lost Qld boy found, Brett Cowan refused an appeal. :) :) :)

Sorry for delay in replying. Busy with work, family etc. I was going to put that info on the Vic Police Facebook page this afternoon (no idea if would have helped but was trying to think outside the square) and then I just ready the best news that she's been identified and is "safe and well", so no need. Thank you for the words of encouragement though. Couldn't stop thinking about the poor little thing. I hope she is OK and that someone is brought to justice. Makes my blood boil

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard
Back