Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
My quote is actually to MMX post that Prime Suspect replies to above. don't know how to fix it?

I have never agreed to that at all and my personal opinion is different to that. I said that it could be a plausible theory when someone raised it. There are a lot of holes in everyone theories because face it, we don't have access to the myraids of CCTV and other info etc that the police have. It could show anything,even peoples faces for example when the CCTV across the road from the premise perhaps you could even see who was assaulting ST.
Because of all the holes, we are all trying to find how these three relationships work and the connections between them and thats the biggest hurdle to overcome. So I don't agree the facts so far RB was sole perp at all. If that was the case, AD would not be charged of murder, because it he can't be charged if he didn't participate in 'willfully' or "intentionally" trying to cause death or grevious bodily harm.
He can definitely be charged but it doesnt mean the facts will hold up in court. Being charged of something and convicted of something are two very different things.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

I have never agreed to that at all and my personal opinion is different to that. I said that it could be a plausible theory when someone raised it. There are a lot of holes in everyone theories because face it, we don't have access to the myraids of CCTV and other info etc that the police have. It could show anything,even peoples faces for example when the CCTV across the road from the premise perhaps you could even see who was assaulting ST.
Because of all the holes, we are all trying to find how these three relationships work and the connections between them and thats the biggest hurdle to overcome. So I don't agree the facts so far RB was sole perp at all. If that was the case, AD would not be charged of murder.
Of course, the poster can't claim that as fact that AD was called after the fact! Just wishful thinking, imo.

i agree from a 'laymans' point of view too. several people have mentioned the eyes are very distant. eyes are the window to the soul! JMOOOO

There isn't a formal diagnosis being delivered here you have to remember.This is just information being shared on a web forum between users tossing ideas, opinions and information. MsAnais has provided some insight that comes from her profession <modsnip> JMO, hearsay etc etc etc.
<modsnip> If you saw my other post you would see that in my opinion judgments based on a photo have been taken beyond speculation and most here believe those opinions to be true, which again in my opinion is wrong. We have nothing to substantiate AD having ptsd or any other mental illness.

<modsnip> If you saw my other post you would see that in my opinion judgments based on a photo have been taken beyond speculation and most here believe those opinions to be true, which again in my opinion is wrong. We have nothing to substantiate AD having ptsd or any other mental illness.

Statistically speaking, from his life's experience, he is far more likely to though, imo.

I wonder if Sam's body has been given back to his family? I havent seen any mention of a funeral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have you a link for that Karinna?

Are you asking for a link to the discussion on here about why AD didn't make the grade for the military? It was discussed on here in previous thread.

He can definitely be charged but it doesnt mean the facts will hold up in court. Being charged of something and convicted of something are two very different things.

agree of course, the courts will decide! not a web forum.

I wonder if Sam's body has been given back to his family? I havent seen any mention of a funeral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forensics might not have released him back to his family yet? Maybe for the peeps that do SM they could find that info. on there?

RSBM

Thank you, Anais, for your professional opinion. My layman's opinion feels the same way. Body language and facial appearance counts for a lot, and are great indicators of what is happening with that person. Which is important to any case on here, not just this one.

I am also going by what LE stated about Sam being involved with "unsavory characters". To me that says police had a pretty good idea about RB & AD.

Sorry Karinna I probably should have elaborated. I didn't literally mean 'one punch killed Sam' - I was just referring to the 'one punch kills' campaign within Queensland (ie hit someone the wrong way or in the wrong spot and you can accidentally kill them)

http://opck.qhvsg.org.au

I have no doubt that extreme violence was involved and potentially weapons as you have mentioned - but my point was that I think that they meant to severely beat him but not kill him.

Thanks Penguino for clarifying.

im wondering if rb has mafia connections, not sure how big they are in queensland though?

Police also stated they had grave concerns for Sam after he was reported missing. So i think they had a pretty good idea that Sam had met with foul play, which turned out to be the case.
I'm sure with 40 investigators on the case they got plenty of evidence and tips from the public as well, and hence the charges of murder.

im wondering if rb has mafia connections, not sure how big they are in queensland though?

At that age? Starting them young i guess? From what i read the other day on crime stats. in different parts of Aus. Brisbane crimes are mostly committed by youth gangs. And the NT is the murder capital of australia apparently.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sweetkittykat