Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that there has not been mention of a female significant other for AD at any stage. As I have mentioned before, his nick name is 'sweetie boy'. The nick name has been discussed on a previous thread and is in MSM.
Just an observation.

I have noticed that there has not been mention of a female significant other for AD at any stage. As I have mentioned before, his nick name is 'sweetie boy'. The nick name has been discussed on a previous thread and is in MSM.
Just an observation.

Agreed. :)

One's sexuality is irrelevant unless you are transgendering (awash in a sea of prescribed hormones) because we are talking about a group of boys/men, and it would have been a testosterone laden situation.
However, if men are projecting emotionally and sexually onto other men in their day-to-day relationships it does help to be sympathetic to that dynamic.

It is one of the reasons why I do not think all the stylish watches and beautiful accessories are so unusual .... nor perhaps a propensity for party drugs.

It is one of the reasons why I do not think all the stylish watches and beautiful accessories are so unusual .... nor perhaps a propensity for party drugs.
Sam did have an Italian designer eye. I am not unfamiliar with that peculiarity. My partner is addicted to Ducatis and Alfa Romeos.
I brought significant other's washing in last night and he had a shirt exactly the same as one Sam was wearing in a photo. Not an Italian shirt in this case, but it took my breath away.

Sam did have an Italian designer eye. I am not unfamiliar with that peculiarity. My partner is addicted to Ducatis and Alfa Romeos.
I brought significant other's washing in last night and he had a shirt exactly the same as one Sam was wearing in a photo. Not an Italian shirt in this case, but it took my breath away.

My experience of this type of beautiful clothing and accessories comes from two close people in my life. One is a work associate who reminds me a lot of Sam ... beautiful, expensive clothes and accessories; perfectly groomed; casually stylish; beautiful, well-groomed canine companion; generous with everyone; kind; stylish multiple vehicles; lots of overseas travel (in his case, despite a limited budget).

The other is an extended family member, who likes people who like all of the above. And loves his stylish hot cars, too. He had several girlfriends, one of them very long term, until he became true to himself/worked himself out.

They both move in the circle that I think Sam may currently have been moving in socially/relationship-wise.

Of course, I may be way off-base ... but that has been my thought for a little while now, after reading Sam's FB page.

Trust me he is not gay. He had many a fling while on his breaks from Kurdistan. I won't divulge too much information but he also put the hard word on me.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Sorry Drb. But I think you need to become a Verified Insider to be speaking of 'inside' things like this as fact. :seeya:
I think the mods have already alluded to this several times, at least.

=Twinkletoes11;13328283]I'm pretty sure the 'gay' comment was directed at sam, but I don't believe sam would be gay.

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

That's what i thought was being discussed? Per this post:
RSBM
Originally Posted by UnfoldingTruth View Post
Was the funeral yesterday? Surprised nothing was mentioned on MSM. I am glad then the family got the privacy they were wanting to farewell Sam.

I have had some little though at the back of my head theory, that this is also not as most are thinking. Maybe Sam indeed was not about the drugs, but something else... a 'meet up' for 'other' purposes...I don't really want to elaborate anymore at the moment, and it is just my own niggly 'hmm' thoughts- I don't know anyone involved. Just a question though did Sam still have a girlfriend? (Or other 'partner?)

Seems posters are talking about AD?

That's what i thought was being discussed? Per this post:
RSBM
Originally Posted by UnfoldingTruth View Post
Was the funeral yesterday? Surprised nothing was mentioned on MSM. I am glad then the family got the privacy they were wanting to farewell Sam.

I have had some little though at the back of my head theory, that this is also not as most are thinking. Maybe Sam indeed was not about the drugs, but something else... a 'meet up' for 'other' purposes...I don't really want to elaborate anymore at the moment, and it is just my own niggly 'hmm' thoughts- I don't know anyone involved. Just a question though did Sam still have a girlfriend? (Or other 'partner?)
(unquote)
Seems posters are talking about AD?

Following all of the posts, I can see that posters are speaking of both.

It would be so much easier to understand if people used advanced mode to fix there quotes, as advised. Every little bit helps, as the mods keep reminding us. (Referring to above post, easy to see how things get misunderstood).

Thanks for clarifying. I certainly don't see any reason to think that about any of them, but we aren't seeing the picture in its totality either. Who knows what really went down that day to culminate in a now murder case?

The nickname may have come from his weightlifting days....... see link.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-avenge-mate-Gold-Coast-killed-landmine.html

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks Slinky Minx, that particular post is why I thought AD sexuality was in question. He would have stood out from the crowd being built while the others had long been on rations. I imagine the boys would have had a nickname for Reece also given his good looks.

I'm interested in knowing what AD's tattoo says....but I lack the tech skills to enlarge anything......is anyone able to do that and make out the words? :seeya:

View attachment 115532

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...s-avenge-mate-Gold-Coast-killed-landmine.html

(click on pic to enlarge)
cbbb35f52434af0afd440526af5c17cd.jpg

Not sure if this is any better. Latin perhaps?

Not sure if this is any better. Latin perhaps?

Hmmmmmm......hard to read, isn't it?

Thank you so much for doing that though.

I shall try to decipher it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member