Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wanted to put this picture here, in honour of Sam.
Feeling a bit wistful today, that this young man brutally lost his life far too soon, his beautiful dog lost his person, and his family lost their very dear loved one.
Now they will all need to formulate a life that will go on without Sam's physical presence ... a life that I hope can one day bring them smiles again, as they remember their beautiful boy.

xbbuw5.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Thompson-missing-CCTV-released-homocide.html

It's the cutest picture hey [emoji173][emoji190][emoji173]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interestingly AD also had a bounty on his head.....

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...n/news-story/5522f6ba2cf8d9029dbbf8e8ca88bc4e

Wow ... that is very interesting, slinky! You are finding the most interesting details. I wonder when this happened, and if it led to Dyball's period of 'R&R' in Germany, then his subsequent arrest?

While his citizenship could be in limbo, he also lives under threat of a $150,000 bounty placed on his head by ISIS.

Why would Isis put a bounty on his head? Is this something they do with all westerners fighting against them, or was there some particular incident that caused this bounty?

(Not asking you specifically, slinky ... just wondering in general.)

Wow ... that is very interesting, slinky! You are finding the most interesting details. I wonder when this happened, and if it led to Dyball's period of 'R&R' in Germany, then his subsequent arrest?

While his citizenship could be in limbo, he also lives under threat of a $150,000 bounty placed on his head by ISIS.

Why would Isis put a bounty on his head? Is this something they do with all westerners fighting against them, or was there some particular incident that caused this bounty?

[h=1]ISIS is offering $150,000 bounty for the deaths of foreign fighters in Syria - including Australian Ashley Dyball[/h]
  • ISIS prepared to pay $150,000 reward for foreign fighters to be handed in
  • Ashley Dyballis is one of about 100 westerners fighting for Kurdish group
  • Lions of Rojava warned that poor locals will be enticed by generous offer
  • The 23-year-old shared a photo of himself in camouflage and holding a gun
  • He wrote in the caption: 'No news is good news. Miss everyone from home hope your [sic] all well ‪#‎YPG‪ #‎*advertiser censored**THEISLAMICSTATE'
  • Friends and family expressed their shock and confusion on social media

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...g-Australian-Ashley-Dyball.html#ixzz4eyS5hm9Q
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

I have read a few articles across the years that mentioned ISIS putting large bounties on the heads of all western fighters. The capture of a western fighter is newsworthy and ensures attention from the West.

Sabotage units are often responsible for recon, disruption and guerilla warfare

Sabotage units are often responsible for recon, disruption and guerilla warfare

No wonder the Aussie govt questioned his humanitarian efforts. Everything I am now reading to do with this bounty (in foreign publications) suggests otherwise.

And now, after the adoration from some, and his powerbuilding awards, he is being looked on as an alleged lowly murderer of one of his own people. Just an unsavoury character.

No wonder the Aussie govt questioned his humanitarian efforts. Everything I am now reading to do with this bounty (in foreign publications) suggests otherwise.

And now, after the adoration from some, and his powerbuilding awards, he is being looked on as an alleged lowly murderer of one of his own people. Just an unsavoury character.

Exactly, he sure is no hero IMO.

Because he was a westerner. They all had bounties on their heads and targets on their backs.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Because he was a westerner. They all had bounties on their heads and targets on their backs.

Yes, symbah has already answered my question in the post following immediately after mine. Thank you.

His R&R was a well earned break from the field probably like all normal combatants.

A car similar to the one spotted on CCTV at the car park of the Deep Water Bend Reserve at Bald Hills, where Mr Thompson was last seen, was seized from an Albany Creek home on Wednesday night.
http://www.news.com.au/national/bre...t/news-story/3bb3b2b83596d5986e409ed930967d8e

Do do you think this is a mistake? I don't recall reading that he was last seen there!

Everything that I recall reading said he went to Boscaino's house and never left. I wonder if there was some initial confusion because Sam's car was there, and someone was seen in it/by it, so they initially thought it was Sam.

Remember they searched the area around there at first, looking for Sam.

Everything that I recall reading said he went to Boscaino's house and never left. I wonder if there was some initial confusion because Sam's car was there, and someone was seen in it/by it, so they initially thought it was Sam.

Remember they searched the area around there at first, looking for Sam.

Thank you SouthAussie, your recollection is the same as mine, which is why that jumped out at me as inconsistent.

Can someone please tell me who AD is and his relation to the case?

TIA

Can someone please tell me who AD is and his relation to the case?

TIA

It is Ashley Dyball ... one of the accused murderers of Sam. Currently arrested and sitting in jail awaiting his committal trial in a few weeks time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname