Found Deceased Australia - Samuel Thompson, 22, Albion, Qld, 7 March 2017 *Arrests* #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That updated last sighting has my mental picture of how things played out severely disrupted.

Is it possible that Sam met Boscaino/Dyball (or a supplier) at Deep Bend Reserve then drove back to Boscaino's place, where he was murdered? Then his car went back to Deep Bend Reserve without him?

Though wasn't Dyball's car seen trailing Sam's car back to Bald Hills from the reserve during mid arvo? As determined by the afternoon sun shadows?

I am getting so confused by all the comings and goings and the "last seen's''. :scared:

Facing a murder charge may just make one or both a little chatty if they thought it was going to help the situation.
But i get the feeling with how quickly things unraveled for RB and AD regarding the murder charge, i can see how quickly all the information they had gathered in putting a murder charge together, they may have had a lot of relevant information in regards to a massive drug ring.
If all the rumours are true, it is all very closely related, so they wouldn't have had to dig very deep

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Facing a murder charge may just make one or both a little chatty if they thought it was going to help the situation.
But i get the feeling with how quickly things unraveled for RB and AD regarding the murder charge, i can see how quickly all the information they had gathered in putting a murder charge together, they may have had a lot of relevant information in regards to a massive drug ring.
If all the rumours are true, it is all very closely related, so they wouldn't have had to dig very deep

I don't know about any of the rumors, and i don't place too much emphasis on them, it just equates to gossip for me, and there's bound to be plenty of that regarding what all happened. But as long as police know what happened, i'm good with that. Especially in getting Justice for Sam's murder.

Is it possible that Sam met Boscaino/Dyball at Deep Bend Reserve then drove back to Boscaino's place, where he was murdered? Then his car went back to Deep Bend Reserve without him?

Though wasn't Dyball's car seen trailing Sam's car back to Bald Hills from the reserve during mid arvo? As determined by the afternoon sun shadows?

I am getting so confused by all the comings and goings and the "last seen's''. :scared:
Pretty confident,
They took the car there after he was murdered, they then went back and moved his body.
They then went to dwb and drove st's car to nsw with ad following in the white chrysler

Pretty confident,
They took the car there after he was murdered, they then went back and moved his body.
They then went to dwb and drove st's car to nsw with ad following in the white chrysler

So then when do you think Sam was ''last seen" at the reserve? As per the most recent MSM reports?

I wonder if Sam met a supplier there, before he went to Boscaino's house.

From what police stated in msm, it was Boscaino's house where Sam was killed, and it was the crime scene. And from there to where ST was found buried in a shallow grave it wasn't too far from RB's house.

He wasn't seen, his car was seen.
Media messing up again.
Unless that comment came from la, i would take it with a grain of salt.
I doubt we will have any more information regarding the st murder until it goes to trial and any information will be the media trying to rehash old stories

So then when do you think Sam was ''last seen" at the reserve? As per the most recent MSM reports?

I wonder if Sam met a supplier there, before he went to Boscaino's house.

With the Chrysler present? It makes no sense!

Media messing up again.
I doubt we will have any more information regarding the st murder until it goes to trial and any information will be the media trying to rehash old stories

May be so, but many different media sources are saying it just lately. Which is different from their very first reports of Sam's car being there.

I guess we will wait till committals and hope that further info is released then. Though it may not be, if the lawyers push for suppression because one perp's trial may affect the other ... if details are published.

Media messing up again.

Some more info. might come out at the committal hearing next month? I think it gets decided there whether it goes to Trial.
And btw where are you getting your information?

Media messing up again.

It has to be an error!

With the Chrysler present? It makes no sense!

I don't get it either, possum. But it is hard to think that so many different media sources have got it wrong. Not impossible ... but hard to think that is so.

I reckon a junior reporter has been assigned to rehash an old story to drive more traffic to their site and some important information has been lost in translation.

There haven't been any new announcements made by the defectives working on the case, so terrible is no way this is new information.

I reckon a junior reporter has been assigned to rehash an old story to drive more traffic to the site and some important information has been lost in translation

I didn't read it that way, it was part of the reporting of the second arrest, it wasn't drivelly news being used to pad out a story.
It would be easier to believe you are right.

I reckon a junior reporter has been assigned to rehash an old story to drive more traffic to the site and some important information has been lost in translation

Seriously JaGuR, if you google about it, you will see that it is not just one junior reporter. Different media are reporting it. Non-affiliated media. That is why we are confused.

Included in info about Dyball's arrest.

Journalism and the media have become a joke, somebody reports something and everybody else copies it with out any fact checking.
There is no way this is new or even correct information that has come to light.
It is bad journalism and rehashing an old story

I reckon a junior reporter has been assigned to rehash an old story to drive more traffic to their site and some important information has been lost in translation.

There haven't been any new announcements made by the defectives working on the case, so terrible is no way this is new information.

Disagree. Police can't release too much info. because it's a murder investigation. And they don't reveal all they have until it goes to court. They just can't do that to jeopardise things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jezel