Australia Australia - Sharon Edwards, 55, Grafton NSW, 14 March 2015 *Arrest*

Sorry, lost the rest. * Did he look for her? Did he call family or friends? He didn't report her missing until she missed work Monday or Tuesday? Something isn't right with this story.

I read in one of the earliest articles released that Sharon's estranged husband had seen her after she left the hotel with friends.

Damned if I can find the story now though. I am absolutely certain that is what I read although without a link, you will have to take it as rumour.
jmo

I remember it because at the time I had a 'well there ya go' moment.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...r-sharon-edwards/story-fni0cx12-1227282569645

Acting Superintendent Darren Jameson said the investigation was still being treated as a missing person case but *detectives were also looking at a range of other possibilities to explain the baffling disappearance.

“Our biggest issue is filling in the black hole of her movements on Sunday the 15th ... her last confirmed sighting was in the Grafton area *between 10 and 11 on Saturday night. We’re not saying where,” he said.

BBM: So the police are saying that they have confirmed where Sharon was between 10:00pm and 11:00pm but won't say where! Yet in an earlier MSM report (mentioned in my post at the link below) the police were quoted as saying that Sharon was with her estranged husband at her home during that time.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...GRAFTON-14-March-2015&p=11631562#post11631562

Who identified Sharon's clothing in the laundry? The husband? He says that he was the last one to see her that night so he would have known what she was wearing.

Putting the pieces together to date;

Sharon goes to the pub and has dinner with a male friend who had driven up from Sydney and another couple.

She is captured on CCTV leaving the pub just before 10:00pm.

She was dropped home by a friend. (This would indicate that she didn't drive her car to the pub).

The police have established that Sharon was at her home with her estranged husband at 11:00pm.

Her estranged husband John said he was one of the last people to see her alive on Saturday night and when he went to her house about 9am on Sunday, she was not home.

Something very hinky here with the husband IMO.

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/news...r-sharon-edwards/story-fni0cx12-1227282569645

BBM: So the police are saying that they have confirmed where Sharon was between 10:00pm and 11:00pm but won't say where! Yet in an earlier MSM report (mentioned in my post at the link below) the police were quoted as saying that Sharon was with her estranged husband at her home during that time.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...GRAFTON-14-March-2015&p=11631562#post11631562

Who identified Sharon's clothing in the laundry? The husband? He says that he was the last one to see her that night so he would have known what she was wearing.

Putting the pieces together to date;

Sharon goes to the pub and has dinner with a male friend who had driven up from Sydney and another couple.

She is captured on CCTV leaving the pub just before 10:00pm.

She was dropped home by a friend. (This would indicate that she didn't drive her car to the pub).

The police have established that Sharon was at her home with her estranged husband at 11:00pm.

Her estranged husband John said he was one of the last people to see her alive on Saturday night and when he went to her house about 9am on Sunday, she was not home.

Something very hinky here with the husband IMO.

The clothes were probably identified by police as the same in CCTV? Maybe, Sharon was in her nightie when taken or ? If she has a close family member who could go through her nightwear to check what is missing. JMO

Her car was found in her driveway and the house was left open.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/ne...r-sharon-edwards/story-fni0cx12-1227282569645

Surely the Police would have to be looking at the estranged husband with suspicion. He is no 1 on my radar!

Sharon's clothes she was wearing were found in her house only indicates she made it home, it doesn't prove she made it home. If someone is responsible for her disappearance that night, they could have later gone to her house and with her keys let themselves in and planted her clothes to make it look like she had made it home.

Sharon's clothes she was wearing were found in her house only indicates she made it home, it doesn't prove she made it home. If someone is responsible for her disappearance that night, they could have later gone to her house and with her keys let themselves in and planted her clothes to make it look like she had made it home.

Very good point Ali. The estranged husband is also number one on my radar.

And who is the male friend? Perhaps being out with him upset someone leading to an argument and her disappearance.

I wonder if Sharon was seen at the pub being affectionate with this friend?

I also wonder if they are awaiting trace DNA results on her clothes?

And who is the male friend? Perhaps being out with him upset someone leading to an argument and her disappearance.

I wonder if Sharon was seen at the pub being affectionate with this friend?

I also wonder if they are awaiting trace DNA results on her clothes?

Yep, also my thoughts in regard to the male friend. It's sounding very much like jealousy may have been a factor here. Just had a thought. Has the male friend been accounted for? Surely if he was also missing we would have heard about it?

So why would Sharon change out of the clothes she was wearing that night, apparently change into something else and disappear without her car and only her handbag? If I hear that she often went for a walk late at night I think I'll scream! Baden-Clay used that one and look where he is now!

Obviously as forensic results come back, police will get a clearer picture of what happened. It was stated that all three properties belonging to Sharon and her husband were searched without result. The police have yet to do complete forensic tests on the properties and also any vehicles belonging to those who were with Sharon in the 24 hours before she disappeared. They would need to apply for a warrant to do so and may not have enough evidence to show that she has met with foul play. They are still treating this as a missing person's case. For now.

I have a feeling that the police have all their ducks in a row. They're just quietly dotting their i's and crossing their t's.

I know one of Sharon's sons lives in Brisbane, another in Coffs Harbour? Where does the third son live? With his mother or father?

I know one of Sharon's sons lives in Brisbane, another in Coffs Harbour? Where does the third son live? With his mother or father?

Eli is in Brisbane with the baby, Zac is in Coffs Harbour and my guess is the oldest Josh doesn't live too far away from Sharon, but not with her as he has said in the below article that he last spoke to her at the airport about a week before when she was flying back home from Brisbane and she said she would catch up with him in a few days.

http://www.dailyexaminer.com.au/news/theres-so-many-things-i-want-to-tell-her-i-just-ho/2583630/

Thanks for the link Eloise. Some new information from that article.

It has been revealed the last time Sharon was seen was between midnight Saturday night and 7am Sunday, March 15, believed to be in the Lawrence area.

BBM. So Sharon was apparently last seen in the Lawrence area and not her current residence in Grafton. Her husband lives in Lawrence. The time frame Sharon was last seen has now been extended to between midnight Saturday night and 7:00am Sunday.

We've gone from Sharon last being seen between 10:00pm - 11:00pm Saturday night at her home with her husband to the above scenario.

And of course the most disturbing news it that police are now treating Sharon's case as a murder! What evidence do they have to indicate this I wonder?

Hopefully a video of this press conference will be available online soon.

Missing NSW teacher a now homicide case

April 01, 2015 2:44PM

http://www.cairnspost.com.au/news/b...sing-nsw-teacher/story-fnjbnvyh-1227287165327

FOR the first time since Mrs Edwards, 55, disappeared from Grafton on the NSW North Coast last month, her husband has spoken publicly about his grief.
"Someone out there must know some little something. I'm just racking my brains out going crazy," John Edwards told reporters on Wednesday.
"It's really out of character ... for Sharon to disappear like this," an emotional Mr Edwards said.
"We just love her and miss her so much."

Mrs Edwards played an afternoon game of tennis on Saturday, March 14, before heading to the Good Intent Hotel in Grafton with friends.
It is believed she then visited a friend's house before heading home.
Her car was later found at her Riverdale Court residence but she hasn't been seen since.
It is understood while Mrs Edwards lives in the Grafton house her husband often stays at a property in Lawrence.

BBM: Ok, so now MSM is reporting that after leaving the pub Sharon then visited a friend's house before heading home. So who is the friend? Was Sharon given a lift home by a friend as was initially reported? Gawd this is confusing!!

I just briefly saw the appeal from the family on TV ( ch 7 )..........husband doggy a hell, crocodile tears!! We've all seen the act before :-(

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther
Back