Australia Australia - Sharon Edwards, 55, Grafton NSW, 14 March 2015 *Arrest*

So is her husband an ex? At first they were reporting they were estranged. But that article just refers to him as her husband, and he's all about how much he loves her.

Mr Edwards was supported by his sons as he reflected on the trip to Europe he took with his wife to mark their 30-year anniversary.

So is her husband an ex? At first they were reporting they were estranged. But that article just refers to him as her husband, and he's all about how much he loves her.

It's all very confusing isn't it?

He has been referred to as her estranged husband in most of the stories I have seen.

He does admit to seeing Sharon that night.

Grafton teacher Sharon Edwards' disappearance now believed to be murder as family pleads for public help

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-04-...dwards-family-appeals-for-public-help/6365428

Nothing new in this article except for the last comment by Detective Jameson at the end of the article.

"It is probable that Mrs Edwards has been the victim of foul play," Detective Inspector Darren Jameson said.

"The nature and focus of the investigation will now change."

The State Homicide Squad has now joined the investigation.

BBM.

7 News Sydney‏@7NewsSydney·23 mins23 minutes ago
The heartbreaking plea to find a missing mum as the @nswpolice investigation takes a dramatic twist @AshleaBrown7 6pm

Completely heartbreaking. She looks like such a joyful and caring person.

Thanks drsleuth. According to this video Sharon and her husband had only recently separated. IMO all eyes would be on the estranged husband at the moment for obvious reasons.

• Recently separated.
  • Sharon out with a male friend (and another couple) on the Saturday night.
  • Sharon later going to a friend's place after leaving the pub. (Was this the male friend who was visiting Grafton?)
  • Sharon last seen in the Lawrence area (where the husband lives) and not at her home address in Grafton.

Yes I noticed that to Makara & the shaking of his head. I feel for the boys that they are just having to show that they are supporting him & to go along with what he says.......

Grafton to Lawrence is about a 30 km journey.

Grafton-to-Lawrence-30km_zpspcdbgfwj.jpg

Yes I noticed that to Makara & the shaking of his head. I feel for the boys that they are just having to show that they are supporting him & to go along with what he says.......

It must be so difficult for the sons, especially if there is any inkling that their father is involved. By the same token, if the husband is guilty of Sharon's murder, it blows me away that he can stand there with his sons and lie about the fate of their mother.

Neill Street in Lawrence where the husband apparently lives. That large body of water at the bottom of the image is intriguing. Hopefully it will be thoroughly searched.

Neill-St-Lawrence-NSW_zpsez4xegzv.jpg

It must be so difficult for the sons, especially if there is any inkling that their father is involved. By the same token, if the husband is guilty of Sharon's murder, it blows me away that he can stand there with his sons and lie about the fate of their mother.

Reminds me of Allison's funeral & the Dickies had to play along :tantrum:

GRAFTON FAMILY DESPERATE FOR ANSWERS

http://www.nbnnews.com.au/index.php/2015/04/01/grafton-family-desperate-for-answers/

The police are now focused on the town of Lawrence. They believe Sharon was seen there between midnight Saturday and 7:00am on the Sunday. Whether Sharon went to Lawrence of her own accord or by inducement or foul play is what the police be concentrating on.

Its now been reported that Sharon was at the pub with two male friends. She left the pub at 8:00pm and arrived back at her home in Grafton at about 10:00pm. This is at odds with the initial reports that she was captured on CCTV leaving the pub at about 10:00pm.

I'm wondering if all of these conflicting stories are what the police have been told by the people they've questioned to date. These stories then make it into MSM only to change again with the next report. It seems to me that someone is telling a whole lot of lies.

Forgot to mention. The estranged husband of Sharon Edwards says he didn't speak to the media or make an appeal to help find Sharon earlier because he was worried that he would break down. WTF!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fesmike
Back