Australia Australia - Siriyakorn 'Bung' Siriboon, 13, Boronia, Vic, 2 June 2011

Corner of Moncoe and Harcourt Street's Boronia is a seedy looking treed bushy vacant block, accross the road is another vacant park, next to that looks like a fenced off Melb water area. Given it was peak time for school, this would have been the only area after the (unconfirmed) sighting at Paisley St that could have been hidden from view from neighbours. I would hope the police would of searched it.

Secondly, a google map based search with "street view" shows an interesting looking vehicle parked at number 73 Elsie St (google photo would of been taken late 2009). It matches the reported ford above to a T. Makes me think a neighbour (who she may have known and therefore felt comfortable to get in the car) could have seen her walking and offered a lift to school.

welcome to WS and that is some excellent online sleuthing. While I am sure the police have access to vicroads info that could probably locate that car, I don't think sending in a tip would be a bad idea just in case. If you don't want to do it, let me know.

Corner of Moncoe and Harcourt Street's Boronia is a seedy looking treed bushy vacant block, accross the road is another vacant park, next to that looks like a fenced off Melb water area. Given it was peak time for school, this would have been the only area after the (unconfirmed) sighting at Paisley St that could have been hidden from view from neighbours. I would hope the police would of searched it.

Secondly, a google map based search with "street view" shows an interesting looking vehicle parked at number 73 Elsie St (google photo would of been taken late 2009). It matches the reported ford above to a T. Makes me think a neighbour (who she may have known and therefore felt comfortable to get in the car) could have seen her walking and offered a lift to school.

Great Sleuthing markxspot

:welcome5:

Hi all, I'm new to websleuths (Allison Baden-Clay case brought me here) and I'm pleased to see a thread regarding Bung. I used to live in Bayswater and also have a daughter of a similar age, so felt quite moved (& frightened) by her disappearance. I still have her missing poster on my car, and I won't remove it until she is found.

I hope there is some news soon.

Hey Tigerlily, lovely to see another Melbournian on the forums. I truly hope you get to remove that flyer some time soon. It's horrible (and for her family, unimaginably so) that a young girl can be taken and never found.. there's no peace at all in such a thing. It guts me to think of my own daughter gone like that.

Our cops here have done such a fine job with catching people, including many cold cases of late... I actually have a great deal of faith in them, these days, to do everything humanly possible to find this poor, sweet girl and the monster who took her.

Hey Tigerlily, lovely to see another Melbournian on the forums. I truly hope you get to remove that flyer some time soon. It's horrible (and for her family, unimaginably so) that a young girl can be taken and never found.. there's no peace at all in such a thing. It guts me to think of my own daughter gone like that.

Our cops here have done such a fine job with catching people, including many cold cases of late... I actually have a great deal of faith in them, these days, to do everything humanly possible to find this poor, sweet girl and the monster who took her.

Thanks for the welcome, I too have faith in our police. I work in emergency services (000 dispatcher) and every now and again get little insights into how such cases operate - and there's so much more going on than we ever hear about. I just hope they get the break they need ASAP. I don't know how any parent would cope, I really don't. The fear of where they could be - if alive at all - and what could be done to them, it's just too horrific to imagine. My heart goes out to the family!

I hope Bung gets some media coverage with missing persons week coming up. Someone knows.

Still waiting and hoping for a break through. Where are you Bung?

4 years is such a long time in the life of a 13 year old. Her friends will be doing VCE now. I bet they think of her often.

Still think of you often little Bung, hope you get some justice soon x

I decided to jump on street view and walk the path Bung would have taken that fateful morning. What makes me feel sad is when it showed her street and surrounding areas it was obviously early morning and looking somewhat like it would have the morning Bung disappeared. :(
Also i'm sure this is nothing as the images are updated all the time however there are at least 3 white stationwagons parked along both Elsie and Harcourt Rd. One of them matching exactly to an image released by the police in regards to a sighting of Bung.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/la...rn-bung-siriboon/story-fni0fee2-1226939404746

attachment.php

THE heartbroken stepdad of missing Boronia teen Siriyakorn “Bung’’ Siriboon has spoken about the “hole” she has left in his life, five years after her mysterious disappearance.

Fred Pattison and wife Vanidda are clinging to the hope they will see their daughter again.

“We still hope and believe she’s alive; we have to,” Mr Pattison told Knox Leader. “There is no evidence otherwise; it’s a feeling in our heart.”

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/...e/news-story/c5ac05ae0c15e1f683f20f6446cbb02c

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 73
Siriyakorn 'Bung' Siriboon should be planning her 18th birthday and looking forward to life after high school but the Melbourne teenager is still missing - five years after her baffling disappearance.

(...)

Police have chased down a mountain of leads, doorknocked 100 homes, interviewed an extensive list of registered sex offenders and offered a $1 million reward - but still, so many questions remain.

Instead of preparing the young girl for her entry into adulthood, Bung's family have instead been mourning a daughter lost.
http://www.9news.com.au/national/2016/06/01/03/36/5th-anniversary-of-missing-vic-schoolgirl

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeb29
Back