Australia Australia - Sydney, Royal Nat Park, poss AsianMale 25-40, bones in checkered shopping bag, Sep'18

Re how big, I was wondering the same thing. I agree it has to be a fairly small person.

I hate to say it, unless they're not all in one piece : (
BBM, yes that is a possibility. Although if it was only the person's bones that were placed in the bag then it might not have been too difficult? I guess it also depends how big the bag is?

Maybe one of these?
91D-J5JXTNL._SL1500_.jpg
Yuk... My late aunt used a lot of those plastic bags to pack stuff. They are very popular in Asia. They are size of a large suitcase.

Those bags are quite strong. I used them when I moved house a few times and was amazed at how much weight you could shift in them.

Most of mine were the middle size bags. For the larger ones I ended up just putting light stuff in them.
When I filled a large one with books I couldn't even lift it.

I suppose it's too late to ask anyone to remember if they saw someone stopping near there and pushing something over the edge ?
I imagine it could depend on how long ago it happened, months ago or years ago.

I wonder how big of a person could be stuffed into one of those bags. If it is not a child, as Morissa heard on Ch9, one would think it would be a smaller framed person.

How big are these people we are thinking of?

Some of those bags are big & I think I would fit in one curled up with room to spare.
Bodies have been found in duffle bags & suitcases.

So many options.

Most young people travelling the world on a budget who meet up with people on the road and place their trust in the goodwill of strangers come to no harm.

But a number of foreign backpackers who travel to remote locations in Australia for adventure or to work under Australia’s tourist visa system, have met violent ends.
https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/amp...d/news-story/ab2fb657665c032bb23bbcc8562de38f

Could it be Kylie Labouchardiere?

Don't take it out on my mother, pleads killer

*Use a private web browser or incognito mode to access

Earlier that day she had packed two suitcases and left the home she shared with her grandmother in Erina on the Central Coast, saying she was travelling to Goulburn.

Wilkinson has nominated five sites at Mooney Mooney and in the Royal National Park where police could find Ms Labouchardiere's remains. But her body has never been found.

The 'packing for Goulburn' and many of us using these bags to move house...?

Completely anecdotal but one set of my grandparents used these bags a lot, and they even remind me of them.

Nan and Pop lived in a western Sydney suburb with a big Asian community too.

Come to think of it, I got the ones I’m currently using for storing clothes from my favourite variety store, run by a lovely Chinese couple.

If I want to restock those bags (moving!), that’s the sort of place I’d check out regardless of where I’m living.

Does anyone know any other shop types (apart from bargain stores) that sell these Hong Kong shoppers? (I can finally call them something other than “big plastic tartan bags” thank you Jennifer17!)

Some of those bags are big & I think I would fit in one curled up with room to spare.
Bodies have been found in duffle bags & suitcases.

Yes, I later thought of a case I followed quite closely about Sheila von Wiese-Mack, a Chicago woman who was killed by her daughter and daughter's boyfriend, and then stuffed (with difficulty) into a suitcase while holidaying in Bali.

Last edited:

$4.50 ...... no expense spared in the disposal of a person
rolling-eyes-yahoo-emoticon.gif

I guess that kind of bag may be so common that it might be difficult to source where it came from, who bought it/owned it - if they cleaned their own DNA off it and used gloves to handle it (and none of their hair or skin cells fell into the bag). Lots of things for the dumper to worry about.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back